Last Updated on July 23, 2020
Pick up from any hotel within Kuala Lumpur, Damansara or Petaling Jaya at 9am and proceed to visit FRIM.
FRIM, also known as Forest Reserve Institution of Malaysia is a protected forest reserve located in Kepong, Kuala Lumpur. The signature activity while visiting this rainforest is its canopy walk that stands at 30m above ground with 4 viewing platforms. By standing on the platform, the view over the tropical floras and faunas from the top is absolutely fantastic. There are also herbs garden, library & forest museum awaiting for your visit, with different species of tropical wood and information on different type of forest system in Malaysia being exhibited, it is definitely a good experience for visitors who likes to learn more about the Mother Nature.
After the FRIM forest reserve visit, proceed to visit the 400 million years old limestone cave, Batu Caves. The tallest Lord Muruga Statue in the world with a height of 42.7 m will sure to catch your attention.
The KL FRIM Canopy and Batu Caves tour ends at around 3pm.
- Free transfer within Kuala Lumpur, Damansara and Petaling Jaya area.
- Private transfer with driver.
- Entrance fee to FRIM and canopy walk.
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Any other items that are not mentioned in the “includes” section.
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Minimum 2 guests to start the tour.
- Canopy walkway in FRIM is closed on every Monday and Friday.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
|FRIM Canopy||Batu Caves|
Whatsapp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Customer Reviews on Kuala Lumpur FRIM Canopy & Batu Caves Day Tour Package
Submit your review