Get close to the wonderful mangroves in Langkawi with a comfortable boat ride of 4-5 hours. Discover caves, limestone outcrops, a former cottage industry based on charcoal from mangrove wood and plentiful of spectacular tropical floras. You might be lucky to watch the snakes, monkeys, otters, eagles and other unique monitor lizards or birds species during the tour through the mangroves and along the coast of Langkawi’s various islands.
- Transfer from and back to hotel
- Mineral water
- Set lunch at floating restaurant
- Experienced guide
- Well-equipped boat with canopy
- Fish tour
- Visit bat cave
- Visit eagle area
- Swimming stop at a beach
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase).
- Starting time for trips on sharing basis: 9.30am, except for Mondays and Fridays: 10.30am with min. 2 persons and afternoon departure possible (1.30pm starting with lunch or 3.30pm finishing with dinner) with min. 4 persons on request
- Starting time for groups: at any requested time (latest start possible at 3.30pm)
- Min. 2p, max. 48p
- Trip duration: 5-6 hours including transportation time
- We recommend to wear swimwear under short pants and T-shirt, sandals or flip-flops, a hat or a cap and to bring a towel and enough sun protection
- Trip is focused on nature and wildlife in the mangroves
- Minimum 2 persons to go
Package Price: RM (per person)
Validity: 31 Dec 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|Tour Package||Adult (RM)||Children (RM)|
|Mangrove Boat Tour per person||165||105 (3-11years)|
|Private Mangrove Boat including Guide||980 (Maximum 5 person)|
Whatsapp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Updated: 16 Jan 2020
Customer Reviews on Langkawi Mangrove Boat Tour
Submit your review