Enjoy Langkawi’s mangrove with a taste of adventure and some workout during this 5 hour kayak trip. Getting close up to the ecology of the mangroves while gliding with your kayak through a smaller area in the mangrove jungle away from the larger rivers. During the 5 hour kayaking tour you might be lucky to see snakes, monkeys, eagles, otters and other unique birds and monitor lizards species.
- Transfer from and back to hotel
- Mineral water (2 small bottles each)
- Set lunch at floating restaurant
- Experienced guide
- Well-equipped kayaks
- Fish tour
- Visit bat cave
- Visit eagle area
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase).
- Starting time for trips on sharing basis: 9.30am, except for Mondays and Fridays: 10.30am with min. 2 persons
- Starting time for groups: at any requested time (latest start possible at 3pm)
- Min. 2p, max. 36p (max. 12p per guide); min. 6 persons for private kayak trip
- Kayaks are 2-seaters, very stable and life jackets are compulsory
- Trip duration: 6-7 hours including transportation time
- We recommend to wear swimwear under short pants and T-shirt, sandals or flip-flops, a hat or a cap and to bring a towel and enough sun protection
- A waterproof bag will be provided during the trip so the guest can bring a (small) camera along
- Trip is focused on nature and not on speed or distance
- minimum 2 persons to go
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
Package Price: RM (per person)
Validity: 31 Mar 2021
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|Tour Package||Adult (RM)||Children (RM)|
|Mangrove Kayak Tour per person||230||165 (5-10years)|
Whatsapp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Updated: 16 Jan 2020
Customer Reviews on Langkawi Mangrove Kayak Tour
Submit your review