08:30-09:00 Meet up at hotel lobby
9:30 Depart by Kayak to start the tour. Kayaking through small mangrove channel where boats can’t come, eagle area (eagle watching), floating restaurant for lunch and fish show
Enjoy a simple lunch
14:00 Tour finish, transfer back to hotel
- Shared hotel pick up and drop off (Normal Zone)
- During trip bottled water will be provided
- English speaking nature guide
- Life jacket
- A simple lunch
- Provide a waterproof bag
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Other personal expensesImportant notes:
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Starting time for trips on sharing basis: 9.30am
- Starting time for groups: at any requested time (latest start possible at 3pm)
- Min. 4p, max. 36p (max. 12p per guide); min. 6 persons for private kayak trip
- Kayaks are 2-seaters, very stable and life jackets are compulsory
- We recommend to wear swimwear under short pants and T-shirt, sandals or flip-flops, a hat or a cap and to bring a towel and enough sun protection
- A waterproof bag will be provided during the trip so the guest can bring a (small) camera along
- Trip is focused on nature and not on speed or distance
- minimum 2 persons to go
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
Package Price: RM (per person)
Validity: 31 Mar 2023
Pricing is calculated based on per person
Tour Package Adult (RM) Children (RM) Mangrove Kayak Tour per person 240 170 (5-10years)
Whatsapp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Customer Reviews on Langkawi Mangrove Kayak Tour
Submit your review