- 2 ways land transfer between Tawau Airport and Kapalai Private Jetty (Semporna)
- 2 ways boat transfer between Kapalai Private Jetty and Sipadan Kapalai Dive Resort
- 2 nights accommodation (twin sharing basis) in Sipadan Kapalai Dive Resort in the preferred room type
- Daily buffet meals, beverages, snacks, tea/coffee, cold water and cordial
- Snorkeling around Kapalai Island (from the shore or from Kapalai dive centre)
- Semporna jetty fee
- Snorkeling equipment can be rented in resort
- Tourism Tax (Non-Malaysian guest)
- Travel Insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Other items not stated in “includes” section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Additional 30% from the package rate applied for the single traveler
- 5% discount for triple sharing
- Children guest age between 2-12 years old are charged with 50% from the package rate
- Infant below 2 years old is charged with 10% from the package rate
- Pregnant women are not allowed to enter Kapalai Island
- Departure time from Kapalai Private Jetty – 10am, 12.30pm, 3pm
- Departure time from Kapalai – 6.30am, 9.30am, 1.30pm
- Arrive Tawau Airport before 1.35 pm for same day transfer to Pulau Kapalai
- Departure from Tawau Airport not earlier than 10am.
- Price quoted in the pricing table is not included of any taxes
|Browse more resort photos|
Package Price: RM (per person)
Validity: 1 Apr 2019 – 31 Mar 2021
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|Run Of House||Twin|
Whatsapp us to get more details!
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Related Pulau Kapalai Sipadan Kapalai Dive Resort Packages:
- Pulau Kapalai Sipadan Kapalai Dive Resort Snorkeling Package
- Pulau Kapalai Sipadan Kapalai Dive Resort Diving Package
Updated: 3 Oct 2019
Customer Reviews on Pulau Kapalai Sipadan Kapalai Dive Resort Package
Submit your review
It is far from all other place but perfect to dive. You can make the best diving in your life and never forget. You can dive at any time and you can dive unlimited times in the price. Even if it is not scuba diving is still amazing. It is located in the sea and the resort has no land at all, only the sea. If you are a diver, then it is a perfect place to go, and if you are not, it can be boring. It is very luxurious, very beautiful, service very good but nothing to do except diving or swimming. If the taste of palm oil is not from Asia, the food will be different. The staff is always very kind and helpful. Not far from the famous Sipadan Island, you can also dive at Sipadan during your stay, which is one of the best place in the world to dive. But don't forget that you need to get permission to sneak into Sipadan before you arrive.
We booked this resort 6 months before the trip because we heard that the resort has been booked one month in advance. We stayed for 2 nights, including airport transfers and all meals during the stay. Each cottage has an en suite bathroom but no TV or air conditioning. Instead, it has a deck on the back with endless sea views and sea breeze. Free snorkeling at resort or you can pay for scuba diving. There is no Wi-Fi coverage in the room, but there is a weak signal near the cafeteria. It is highly recommended to use a local SIM card to access the Internet.
This is an ideal holiday/diving destination with original waters, all-day dining, and a landscape you like. Most people may want to come back again! The management of this place is professional, the cake is very beautiful, and all meals have seafood selection. The staff is always smiling and polite. The chalets are decorated in a lovely way with hot water. Diving and snorkeling for those who want to see more of undersea. Lovely destination. The security is very good.