Last Updated on July 23, 2020
Pick up from any hotel within Kuala Lumpur, Damansara or Petaling Jaya at 9am.
Proceed to Port Klang Jetty for boarding a ferry to Pulau Ketam (Crab Island). Pulau Ketam is a fishing village where you will get to experience the traditional fishing village atmosphere with wooden houses built on stilt. During high tide, the wooden houses give you an impression that the houses are floating on the water, a very good scene for photo shooting. After a leisure walk around the Pulau Ketam fishing village, stop by at a local seafood restaurant for seafood lunch.
After the seafood lunch, back to the mainland and proceed to visit Blue Mosque in Shah Alam, the largest mosque in Malaysia and second largest in South East Asia. The blue and silver dome is the iconic attraction of the mosque and the magnificent architecture of the mosque is a must see during your visit.
The last attraction of the day will be the Thean Hou Temple that was built since 1989. Located on a hillock, this spectacular Chinese Temple features golden roofed pagodas and strings of lanterns. The unique architecture and picturesque surroundings lend a serene atmosphere to the temple. After the temple tour, you may visit the souvenirs stall located at the basement of the temple.
The Pulau Ketam and Cultures Exploration tour ends at around 4pm.
- Free transfer within Kuala Lumpur, Damansara and Petaling Jaya area.
- Private transfer with driver.
- Ferry ticket to Pulau Ketam.
- Seafood lunch in Pulau Ketam. (vegetarian meal is available upon advanced request)
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Any other items that are not mentioned in the “includes” section.
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Minimum 2 guests to start the tour.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
|Blue Mosque||Pulau Ketam|
|Thean Hou Temple|
Whatsapp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Customer Reviews on Pulau Ketam & Cultures Exploration Day Tour Package
Submit your review