22 reviews | 53 booked
Latest online promotion for 2D1N Nido Lodge Mantanani Package, book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
Pick-up from your hotel and transfer by coach or van to Rampayan Jetty, Kota Belud. Estimated travel time will be 1 hour & 30 minutes.
0930hrs: Arrival at Rampayan jetty and depart by boat to Nido Mantanani at Mantanani Besar (Big) Island. Boat ride takes approx. 45 minutes to the island.
Note: For safety reasons, the trip may cancel/turn back halfway if the weather or sea condition is deemed unsafe for the journey to proceed.
1030hrs: Upon arrival at Nido Mantanani guest can put their luggage at luggage room, our crew will be glad to assist. Prepare to go for complimentary 1 session guided boat snorkeling.
1300hrs: Lunch (own expense)
1330hrs: Start Snorkeling according to the schedule.
1400hrs: check in to your accommodation. Free & Leisure
1900hrs: Dinner (own expense) and overnight.
Meal Plan: -
0700hrs: Breakfast (included in package) at the dining hall.
We recommend that you be up early to experience the serenity if daybreak on the island, watch the sunrise over Mt Kinabalu, see the village children going to the school and fishing boats going out to the sea.
1000hrs: Check out of your room. However, continue to enjoy the Lodge’s facilities. Please check with the crew if you need to store your luggage. Free and easy (Note that there are no activities on the day of departure).
1200hrs: Lunch (own expense)
1500hrs: Get ready to depart back to the mainland (Rampayan Jetty)
Note: We may depart earlier from the island if we foresee that the sea or weather is going to be rough due to the change of weather condition.
1600hrs: Arrival at Rampayan jetty. Board coach/van to Kota Kinabalu and transfer to your respective hotel. Approx. arrival 1830hrs
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 2 ways boat transfer (Rampayan Jetty-Mantanani Island-Rampayan Jetty)
- 2 ways land transfer (Kota Kinabalu City Centre-Rampayan Jetty-Kota Kinabalu City Centre)- except from Beringgis area
- 1 night accommodation
- 1 breakfast
- Snorkeling equipment
- Tourism Tax (Non-Malaysian guest) – RM10/Room/Night
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- Child aged between 5 to 11 years old (based on year of birth) is entitled to the adult rate.
- Infant aged below 4 years old (based on year of birth) is free of charge. (not encouraged to participate in the tours)
- In the event if we encounter bad weather condition or unforeseen circumstances which render cancellation of last boat transfer out of the island for safety reasons; all relevant lodging costs for the overnight stay will be arranged and paid for by the resort in lieu of the cost staying in Mantanani. There will be no further claims or refunds for such incidental circumstances.
- This resort previously know as Mari Mari Backpackers Lodge.
All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
Pricing is based on per person basis
Peak Season Price
Validity: 16 Oct 2019 – 16 Oct 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|Room Type: (Attached Bathroom)||Twin Sharing||Add Mattress on Floor|
|Super Sea View||590||460|
|Room Type: (Common Bathroom)||Twin Sharing||Add Mattress on Floor|
|Family Room Quad (Min 3 pax)||340||300|
|Family Room 5 Sharing (Min 4 pax)||340||300|
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review
Delicious food at the Mari Mari restaurant is highly recommended. Staff is warm and friendly. Highly recommend this island as it is perfect for relaxing with family or friends on vacation. We visited the hills in the island north and the villages around the island. Mantanani is great, hope that I have chance to back here again!
The Mari Mari's environment is very comfortable and they have a great system for you to pay all at the end. They offer complimentary coffee and tea all day long, and the staff is always very helpful. The room and facilities are beautiful and blend in very well with the surroundings.
The staff there are very friendly and they will be happy to help us no matter what problem we faced. The Lodge is very stylish, located on the island, the activities provided by lodge are also very good, we really enjoyed to stay there.