Latest online promotion for 3D2N Joe Fisherman’s Inn Honeymoon Package, book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
- A duty-free island that is famous for its cheap imported chocolates and perfume.
- Go for a ride around the island with the free rental motorcycle.
- Participate an enjoyable snorkelling journey with your loved ones.
- Enjoy your romantic candle-light dinner with your other half.
Welcome to Pangkor Island! A perfect place for a short getaway for couples, friends, and families. Board the ferry from the Lumut Jetty following the schedule of the ferry. Once you have arrived at the jetty, there will be a pink van taxi which you can hire to send you to the hotel. Price ranges from RM16 – RM30 depending on the destination.
After you have finish checking in, make use of your free leisure time by exploring the surrounding of Pangkor Island with the free rental motorcycle and bought a few souvenirs along the way.
If you need to grab some dinner, you can do so at the hotel with payments or you can opt on a little food hunting within the vicinity of your stay.
03.00pm – check in, free and easy
Meal Plan: -
Start your day by having breakfast at the hotel and spend your time off by taking a short motorcycle ride within the island before heading to the snorkelling tour. Head to the beach with your swimming suit on and experience the stunning view of the live coral and colourful fishes during your snorkelling tour.
During lunch time, arrange your meal yourself by going to Pangkor Island small town for food or just order up from the hotel café. Afterwards, recharge yourself by relaxing at the beach of Nipah Bay or you could go for a short swim to Pantai Teluk Segadas which is a hidden gem in Pangkor Island! It takes about 17 – 20 minutes to reach there by motorcycle.
In the evening, have your romantic honeymoon dinner with your other half. Be sure to have a good time during this intimate hour for you to bond together.
07.30am – Breakfast at hotel
10.30am – Snorkelling, time may change due to weather condition
01.00pm – Free and easy
07.00pm – Candlelight dinner
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Dinner
Have breakfast at the hotel and enjoy your last hour of vacation in Pangkor Island by going for a short stroll by the beach or just relax in your own abode. Get yourself checked out, and you can ask the reception whether they can arrange a van transfer(with fee) to the jetty and it’s time to say goodbye to Pangkor Island.
08.00am – Breakfast, free and easy
12.00pm – Check-out
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 2 Night stay at Super Deluxe Room
- 2X Breakfast for two people
- 1X Western Candle-light dinner by the beach
- 1X Snorkelling tour
- 2 days free rental motorcycle
- Honeymoon room decoration
- Return transfer van pick up
- Return transfer ferry
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- SST (if applicable)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- Addition person allowed in each room is 1 person which must take Extra Mattress and the charges is RM35 each which included complimentary breakfast.
- Check in time: 3.00pm
- Check out time: 12.00pm
Pricing is based on per person basis
Step 2: Select Number of Guests (Per Room)
Please enter quantity of adult/child PER ROOM
Please try other dates
Please try other guest number options
The price stated is for budgetary purpose only, pls chat with our customer service for detailed quotation.
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review