Latest online promotion for 3d2n Melaka & Port Dickson Package, book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
- Explore Melaka’s rich history through its ancient landmarks, then unwind on the beaches of Port Dickson for a perfect blend of culture and relaxation.
- Step into history at the Melaka Sultanate Palace Museum and see how things were in the olden days.
- Explore stories of the sea at Museum Samudera, where you can learn about exciting adventures on the ocean.
- Get a bird’s-eye view of the city from the Taming Sari Tower.
- Experience luxury at its finest in Lexis Hibiscus, a resort with houses on the water for a relaxing vacation.
- Private tour arrangement, itinerary can be customized according to guest’s preference.
Get ready for an exciting day in Melaka! We’ll start at 10AM by picking you up from your hotel. First, we’ll explore the city’s history by visiting some amazing places like Kota A Famosa, Dutch Square, and Christ Church. These spots have stories that go back a very long time. Then, we’ll check out the Melaka Sultanate Palace Museum, where you can learn about the kings and queens of Melaka.
Next, we’ll visit the Museum Samudera, which is all about ships and the sea. Don’t miss the chance to go up the Taming Sari Tower for a fantastic view. When the sun starts to set, we’ll go on a boat ride along Melaka River. This will be a peaceful and beautiful journey that lasts about 45 minutes. After that, it’s time for dinner at a local restaurant. You can choose what you want to eat and pay for it yourself.
If you’re here on the weekend (Friday to Sunday), you can explore Jonker Street night market. There, you can try delicious street food and find interesting things to buy. At 8PM, we’ll help you check into your hotel. You can relax and rest for the night. You’ll stay in Melaka overnight, so you’ll be all refreshed for more fun tomorrow.
- 10AM, Meet & pick up at designated hotel in Melaka
- Depart to Melaka historical sites: Sightseeing at Kota A Famosa, Dutch Square & Chris Church
- Visit to Melaka Sultanate Palace Museum
- Visit to Museum Samudera
- Visit to Taming Sari Tower
- 5PM, River cruise at Melaka River (45mins boat ride)
- Dinner at local restaurant (personal account)
- Weekend option: Explore Jonker Street night market for free & easy (Friday – Sunday)
- 8PM, Hotel check in
- Stay overnight at Melaka
Meal Plan: No Meals
Get ready for a fantastic day ahead! Begin your morning with a delicious breakfast at the hotel. Afterward, it’s time to check out of the hotel, but don’t worry, there’s a lot of fun in store for you.
At 10AM, we’ll head to Baba Charlie Nyonya. They have scrumptious Peranakan food for you to enjoy. It’s a mix of different cultures’ flavors. To learn more about the unique Peranakan culture, we’ll visit the Baba & Nyonya Heritage Museum. You’ll see and hear about how people used to live in the past.
Next, we’ll go to Freeport A’Famosa Outlet. There are many shops with wonderful stuff to buy. You can take your time and enjoy shopping. Around 2PM, we’ll start our journey to Port Dickson. It’s not too far and will take about an hour. When we get there, we’ll go to Lexis Hibiscus where you’ll stay. It’s a luxurious place with great rooms. When the sun goes down, you can go for a walk by the beach, have fun in the resort, or just relax. You’ll stay overnight in Port Dickson, so you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy the peaceful beach atmosphere.
- Breakfast at hotel
- Hotel check-out
- 10AM, Depart to Baba Charlie Nyonya: feast on Peranakan treats (closed on Thursday)
- Visit to Baba & Nyonya Heritage Museum (learn about Peranakan culture)
- Depart to Freeport A’Famosa Outlet, Shopping and free & easy
- 2PM, Depart to Port Dickson (1hr journey)
- Arrive Port Dickson and transfer to Lexis Hibiscus check in
- Stay overnight at Port Dickson
Meal Plan: Breakfast
Get ready for a great day! Begin with a tasty breakfast at the hotel and check out. Then, have some fun exploring the hotel’s interesting features like swimming or taking a walk around.
Around 11AM, it’s time to say goodbye to the hotel and head to Melaka City. Enjoy the view during our drive there. When we arrive in Melaka City, the tour comes to an end. You’ll have memories of a day full of relaxation and new things to see.
- Breakfast at hotel, check-out
- Enjoy in-house facilities
- 11AM, Hotel check-out and depart to Melaka City
- Tour end after arrive Melaka City
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 2 nights accommodation selected
- Meal stated as per itinerary
- Malay/English speaking guide
- Tour and transportation stated as per itinerary
- Meals other than stated
- Entrance fee as per itinerary
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- Minimum 4pax
- Transport type: Van – group below 12pax; Bus- group below 30pax
- Van tour: Driver cum guide; Bus tour: tourist guide provided
Pricing is based on per person basis
Please click the whatsapp button or email us to enquire for best price
6 Benefits for booking with Holidaygogogo Tours Sdn Bhd, no more worry of SCAMMER!
- 1 to 1 personalized customer service & tour suggestion. We want to make sure you get the fastest response and latest information, even during weekends or public holidays.
- Licensed travel agency under Ministry of Tourism MOTAC & Malaysian Association of Tour and Travel Agents MATTA. Click above link and enter our company name Holidaygogogo Tours to check our license and membership. We are not scammers.
- More than 10 years experience in the tourism industry. We are serious in doing business.
- 5 star customer rating in Google & Facebook. We let our customers judge us publicly, only agencies who provide the best service dare to do so.
- Regular on site inspection to ensure product quality is met according to customer requirements.
- Reservation is done with complete paperwork and supporting documentation. We don't collect payment without any documentation, we will ensure all the reservations are done before collecting payment.
Customer Reviews for Holidaygogogo:
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review