Latest online promotion for 4d3n Kuala Lumpur, Melaka & Port Dickson Package, book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
- Discover Melaka’s history, Kuala Lumpur’s landmarks, and Port Dickson’s beaches, each offering a unique facet of Malaysia’s culture and attractions.
- Immerse yourself in history at Merdeka Square, where Malaysia’s independence was declared, surrounded by colonial-era buildings.
- The iconic Petronas Twin Towers, were once the tallest in the world and are known for their stunning design blending Islamic motifs with modern architecture.
- Visit kota A Famosa, a historic fortress in Melaka, Malaysia, built by the Portuguese in 1511.
- Stay at Lexis Hibiscus, a fancy resort shaped like flower petals on the water. You can have your own swimming pool and enjoy the pretty ocean view.
- Private tour arrangement, itinerary can be customized according to guest’s preference.
Start your day at 10 AM with a friendly meet and pick-up from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur. Your adventure begins with a visit to the impressive Batu Caves, where you’ll see big caves in the rocks and colorful Hindu temples. Capture the essence of Malaysia’s history as you make a photo stop at the iconic Merdeka Square and the stunning Sultan Abdul Samad Building. Then, get ready to be surprised by the modern and tall Petronas Twin Towers. Spend an hour on the Skybridge, where you can see the city from high up.
After that, enjoy an hour to take pictures and go shopping at Suria shopping mall, a great place for shopping and seeing the view. As the day turns into evening, try out the delicious food on Jalan Alor, a street full of tasty local dishes. You can explore and try different foods at your own speed. Finally, at 8 PM, go to your hotel to check in. Relax and think about all the exciting things you saw and did during the day.
- 10AM, Meet & pick up from the designated hotel in Kuala Lumpur
- Visit to Batu Caves
- Photo stop at Merdeka Square & Sultan Abdul Samad Building
- Visit to Petronas Twin Tower for Skybridge (1hr), 1hr free & easy for photo stop outside and shopping at Suria shopping mall
- Transfer to Jalan Alor (free & easy)
- 8PM, Check in hotel
- Stay overnight at Kuala Lumpur
Meal Plan: No Meals
Start your day with a tasty breakfast at your hotel. Then, say goodbye to the hotel as you check out and begin an exciting journey. At 10 AM, stop for a cool photo at Kwai Chai Hong, a place that looks old and interesting.
Next, visit Central Market, where you can see lots of cool things from Malaysia’s past. Look around and see the amazing art and things for sale. After that, go to Petaling Street. You can explore this place on your own and try some delicious street food.
Around 2 PM, start your drive from Kuala Lumpur to Port Dickson. It takes about 1.5 to 2 hours to get there. When it’s around 4 PM, you’ll reach Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson, a very nice place to stay. Check-in and then you can relax or explore the resort. When the sun goes down, it’s time to rest for the night at Port Dickson.
- Breakfast at hotel
- Hotel check-out
- 10AM, Photo stop at Kwai Chai Hong
- Visit to Central Market
- Petaling Street (free & easy)
- 2PM, Depart from Kuala Lumpur to Port Dickson (1.5-2hrs journey)
- 4PM, Arrive Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson
- Check in Hibiscus (free & easy)
- Stay overnight at Port Dickson
Meal Plan: Breakfast
Get ready for an exciting day ahead! Start your morning with a tasty breakfast at the hotel. By 11 AM, check out of the hotel and head towards Melaka, a cool city about 1.5 to 2 hours away.
When you reach Melaka at 2 PM, get ready to explore. First stop is the Melaka Straits Mosque, which looks amazing against the blue sea. Then, visit famous old places in Melaka. First, there’s Kota A Famosa, which is really old and cool. Then, check out Dutch Square. It’s colorful and pretty and the Christ Church, it’s super beautiful too. All these places have stories to tell about Melaka’s past.
As around 5 PM, hop on a boat and enjoy a 45-minute cruise on the Melaka River. The view is great and the ride is relaxing. For dinner, go to a local restaurant and pick your favorite food – you’ll pay for this yourself. If you’re here on the weekend (Friday to Sunday), you can also visit Jonker Street at night. It’s like a market with interesting things to see and buy.
At 8 PM, it’s time to check in to your hotel in Melaka. Rest up, because you’ll be staying here for the night. Get ready to have more fun exploring Melaka tomorrow!
- Breakfast at hotel (free & easy)
- 11AM, Hotel check-out
- Depart to Melaka (1.5-2hrs journey)
- 2PM, Arrive Melaka
- Visit to Melaka Straits Mosque
- Depart to Melaka historical sites: Kota A Famosa, Dutch Square & Chris Church
- 5PM, Having a river cruise at Melaka River (45 mins boat ride)
- Dinner at local restaurant (personal account)
- Weekend option: Explore Jonker Street night market for free & easy (Friday – Sunday)
- 8PM, Hotel check in
- Stay overnight at Melaka
Meal Plan: Breakfast
Kick-start your day with a delightful breakfast at your hotel, preparing you for the exciting journey ahead. After saying goodbye to the hotel, at 10 AM, go to Baba Charlie Nyonya. You’ll enjoy special Peranakan food here that’s super tasty (except on Thursdays when they’re closed).
Learn about the Peranakan culture at the Baba & Nyonya Heritage Museum. It’s a cool place where you can know more about their old stories and way of life. Then, try something exciting at the Taming Sari Tower. You’ll go up high and the tower spins around, showing you the city in a different way. It’s really fun!
Around 3 PM, leave Melaka and start going back to Kuala Lumpur City. Your tour ends when you arrive there. Think about all the good things you did during the day. You’ll remember the delicious food and interesting places. It’s been a day full of new experiences.
- Breakfast at hotel
- Hotel check-out
- 10AM, Depart to Baba Charlie Nyonya: feast on Peranakan treats (closed on Thursday)
- Visit to Baba & Nyonya Heritage Museum (learn about Peranakan culture)
- Visit to Taming Sari Tower: Contemporary tower & revolving ride
- 3PM, Depart from Melaka to Kuala Lumpur City
- Tour end after arrive at Kuala Lumpur city
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 3 nights accommodation
- Tours & transportation as per itinerary
- English speaking guide
- Meals stated as per itinerary
- Meals other than stated
- Entrance fee other than stated
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- Minimum 4pax
- Transport type: Van – group below 12pax; Bus- group below 30pax
- Van tour: Driver cum guide; Bus tour: tourist guide provided
Pricing is based on per person basis
Please click the whatsapp button or email us to enquire for best price
6 Benefits for booking with Holidaygogogo Tours Sdn Bhd, no more worry of SCAMMER!
- 1 to 1 personalized customer service & tour suggestion. We want to make sure you get the fastest response and latest information, even during weekends or public holidays.
- Licensed travel agency under Ministry of Tourism MOTAC & Malaysian Association of Tour and Travel Agents MATTA. Click above link and enter our company name Holidaygogogo Tours to check our license and membership. We are not scammers.
- More than 10 years experience in the tourism industry. We are serious in doing business.
- 5 star customer rating in Google & Facebook. We let our customers judge us publicly, only agencies who provide the best service dare to do so.
- Regular on site inspection to ensure product quality is met according to customer requirements.
- Reservation is done with complete paperwork and supporting documentation. We don't collect payment without any documentation, we will ensure all the reservations are done before collecting payment.
Customer Reviews for Holidaygogogo:
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review