Latest online promotion for 3d2n Penang Sightseeing Tour, book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
- Immerse yourself in Butterworth Art Walk for its vibrant street art and murals that adorn Butterworth’s walls, offering insights into the mainland’s colorful past. Learn about local traditions, heritage, and cultural narratives as you stroll through this artistic journey.
- Step into a fascinating world at the Clan Jetties, a complete village built on stilts above the water. Explore the interconnected walkways and discover the unique way of life of Chinese clans that have preserved their traditions in this enchanting waterfront setting.
- Take in stunning panoramic views of Penang from the Rainbow Skywalk, a remarkable glass observatory walkway. Step onto the transparent floor and feel like you’re walking on air as you admire the cityscape and beyond. Capture unforgettable photos and create memories that will last a lifetime.
- Discover sole and exotic temples in Malaysia by visiting to Dhammikarama Burmese Temple and Chaiya Manggaram Thai Temple
- Private tour arrangement, itinerary can be customized according to guest’s preference
Welcome to Butterworth, the gateway to an enchanting journey through Penang’s cultural treasures. Our adventure begins when we arrive in this vibrant town. Prepare to be captivated by the Butterworth Art Walk, a unique experience that will educate and immerse you in the colorful past of the mainland. Explore the captivating street art and murals that adorn the walls, telling stories of heritage and local traditions.
Next, we’ll visit the Street of Harmony, a place where four different places of worship coexist in perfect harmony. Marvel at the architectural beauty of the mosques, temples, and churches that stand side by side, representing the diverse religious fabric of Penang. This spiritual journey will leave you with a deep appreciation for the peaceful coexistence of different faiths.
We’ll then embark on a scenic drive across the bridge to Georgetown, the heart of Penang. Brace yourself for a truly unique experience as we visit the Clan Jetties, a remarkable village built entirely on stilts above the water. Wander through the interconnected wooden walkways and discover the fascinating way of life of the Chinese clans that call this place home.
No visit to Penang is complete without indulging in its culinary delights. We’ll head to Chulie Street Hawker Food, a haven for food enthusiasts. Get ready to tantalize your taste buds with a wide variety of local street food, bursting with flavors and aromas that will leave you craving for more.
- 10AM arrive at Butterworth, meet and pick up at the designated hotel
- Go for Butterworth Art Walk: To educate visitors about the mainland’s colorful past
- Visit to Street of Harmony consists of four places of worship that coexist together in harmony
- Drive along bridge to Georgetown
- Visit to Clan Jetties: a complete village on stilts above the water where Chinese clans live
- Food hunting at Chulie Street Hawker Food
- Transfer to hotel and check in hotel, Georgetown
Meal Plan: Own Arrangement
Get ready for a day of exploration as we embark on a journey to some of Penang’s most iconic landmarks. We’ll depart for the magnificent Kek Lok Si Temple, the largest Buddhist temple in Malaysia and a true jewel in the crown of heritage temples. Be awestruck by its majestic architecture, intricate sculptures, and serene atmosphere as you immerse yourself in the spiritual ambiance.
Next, we’ll hop on the Penang Hill Funicular Train, a Swiss-designed marvel that operates on one of the oldest funicular systems in the world. Brace yourself for an exhilarating ride up the hill, enjoying panoramic views of the surrounding landscape. As you ascend, you’ll traverse the steepest tunnel track in the world and the longest track in Asia, adding an extra thrill to this unforgettable experience.
Prepare to be enchanted as we explore the vibrant Penang Street Art and Armenian Street. Immerse yourself in a world of creativity and imagination as you encounter captivating murals, sculptures, and installations at every turn.
To elevate your experience further, we’ll visit the Rainbow Skywalk, a breathtaking glass observatory walkway that offers stunning panoramic views of Penang. Walk above the clouds and feel a sense of awe as you take in the beauty of the cityscape and beyond
- 10AM depart to Kek Lok Si Temple: largest Buddhist Temple in Malaysia – as the jewel in the crown of heritage temples
- Take Penang Hill Funicular Train to Penang hill: the Swiss-designed funicular runs on one of the oldest funicular systems in the world.
- Walk along the Penang Street Art & Armenian Street: Experience 3D Museum outdoor
- Visit to Rainbow Skywalk: a glass observatory walkway
- Tour ends and transfer back to meeting point
Meal Plan: Breakfast
Our final day is dedicated to exploring the rich cultural heritage of Penang. We’ll begin our journey with a visit to the Pinang Peranakan Mansion, a treasure trove of Baba and Nyonya heritage. Step back in time as you enter this beautifully preserved mansion, filled with opulent furnishings, intricate carvings, and a rich collection of antiques. Experience the lavish lifestyle of the affluent Babas and Nyonyas, and gain insight into their unique traditions and customs.
Next, we’ll head to the Khoo Kongsi Mansion, the largest Chinese clan house in Penang. Admire the stunning architecture and intricate details that reflect the grandeur of the Khoo family lineage. Learn about the history and cultural significance of this clan house, and discover the fascinating stories behind its construction.
Our cultural journey continues with a visit to the Dhammikarama Burmese Temple, the oldest Burmese temple in Malaysia. Marvel at its exquisite Burmese architecture, vibrant colors, and intricate decorations. Experience a sense of tranquility as you explore the temple grounds and soak in the spiritual atmosphere.
We’ll conclude our tour with a visit to the Chaiya Manggaram Thai Temple, one of the most impressive Thai-style Buddhist temples in Malaysia. Be mesmerized by the intricate designs, elaborate sculptures, and vibrant colors that adorn this sacred place. Immerse yourself in the peaceful ambiance and soak in the rich Thai cultural heritage
- 10AM depart to Pinang Peranakan Mansion: Baba and Nyonya museum, a typical home of a rich Baba
- Visit to Khoo Kongsi Mansion: a largest Chinese clan house
- Visit to Dhammikarama Burmese Temple: the sole and oldest Malaysian Burmese temple in the state
- Visit to Chaiya Manggaram Thai Temple: Best Thai-style Buddhist temples in Malaysia
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 2 Night Stay in Room of Choice
- Breakfast stated as per itinerary
- Malay/English speaking guide
- Tour and transportation stated as per itinerary
- Meals other than stated
- Entrance fee as per itinerary
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- Minimum 4pax
- Transport Type: Van – Group below 12 pax; Coach below 30pax
Pricing is based on per person basis
Please click the whatsapp button or email us to enquire for best price
Click the whatsapp/email button at the bottom right to contact us
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review