Latest online promotion for 3D2N Perhentian Ombak Dive Resort Snorkelling Package, book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
– Depart from Kuala Besut Jetty to Perhentian Island (exact time to be confirmed on booking)
– Arrive at Perhentian Ombak Dive Resort
1300 – Lunch
1500 – Check-in
– Free & Easy
1930 – Dinner
Meal Plan: Lunch, Dinner
0800 – Breakfast
1000 – Snorkeling trip
1300 – Lunch
– Free & Easy
1930 – BBQ Dinner
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
0700 – Breakfast
1100 – Check Out
– Depart from Perhentian Island to Kuala Besut Jetty (exact time to be confirmed on booking)
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 2 ways boat transfer (Kuala Besut Jetty-Perhentian Island-Kuala Besut Jetty)
- 2 nights accommodation
- 2 breakfast
- 2 lunch
- 2 dinner
- 1 complimentary full day snorkeling trip to 5 snorkeling spots (with snorkeling equipment)
- complimentary softcopy of underwater snorkeling photos
- Welcome drink
- Marine Park fee
- Infant below 2 years old (based on year of birth) – share bed with parent
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- SST (if applicable)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- Child aged between 3 years old and 12 years old (based on year of birth) will be charged according to child rate
Pricing is based on per person basis
Step 2: Select Number of Guests (Per Room)
Please enter quantity of adult/child PER ROOM
(3-12 Years Old)
Please try other dates
Please try other guest number options
The price stated is for budgetary purpose only, pls chat with our customer service for detailed quotation.
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review
Hotel is clean and beautiful, spacious rooms, beautiful interiors, comfortable beds, and extra locks in the rooms. Registration desk staff is very friendly, but the food is not very good and the price is expensive. The toilet water pressure is sometimes too low to use hot water, and power is constantly lost. Although this is not a big issue, but I would expect to have better facilities based on the price of Ombak.
This is a good holiday destination as you can walk to Long Beach. Accommodation is good, breakfast is also delicious but the price is high. They have cold drink in the room which I think is cool.