– Depart from Kuala Besut Jetty to Perhentian Island (exact time to be confirmed on booking)
– Arrive at Perhentian Ombak Dive Resort
1500 – Check-in
– Free & easy
1930 – Dinner
Meal Plan: Dinner
0800 – Breakfast
1000 – Snorkeling trip
1300 – Lunch (Packed)
– Free & easy
1930 – BBQ Dinner
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
0700 – Breakfast
1100 – Check out
– Depart from Perhentian Island to Kuala Besut Jetty (exact time to be confirmed on booking)
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 2 ways boat transfer (Kuala Besut Jetty-Perhentian Island-Kuala Besut Jetty)
- 2 nights accommodation
- 2 breakfast
- 1 lunch
- 2 dinner
- 1 complimentary full day snorkeling trip to 5 snorkeling spots (with snorkeling equipment)
- 1 free wristband USB of underwater snorkeling photos
- Welcome drink
- Marine Park fee
- Malaysian – RM5/Adult & RM2/Child
- Non-Malaysian – RM30/Adult & RM10/Child
- Tourism Tax (Non-Malaysian guest) – RM10/Room/Night
- Travel Insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- KB Airport-Jetty transfer
- KB Bus Station-Jetty transfer
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Child aged between 4 years old to 11 years old (based on year of birth) is entitled to the child rate.
- Child aged below 3 years old (based on year of birth) is free of charge.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
|Browse more resort photos|
Validity: Mar – Oct 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|Deluxe Family AC||1735||1005||760||640|
|Deluxe Family AC||1950||1110||830||690|
|1, 4 – 8, 13 – 22, 27 – 29 Mar, 3 – 5, 10 – 12, 17 – 19, 24 – 26 Apr, 1 – 3, 7 – 11, 15 – 17, 22 – 31 May, 1 – 7, 12 – 14, 19 – 21, 26 – 28 Jun, 1 – 31 Jul, 1 – 31 Aug, 1 – 20, 26 – 27 Sep 2020|
|Super Peak Season Surcharge: 1 Jul – 31 Aug 2020 – Add on RM 50 per person|
WhatsApp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Related Perhentian Ombak Dive Resort Tour Packages:
Updated: 18 Dec 2019
Customer Reviews on Ombak Dive Resort Package
Submit your review
Hotel is clean and beautiful, spacious rooms, beautiful interiors, comfortable beds, and extra locks in the rooms. Registration desk staff is very friendly, but the food is not very good and the price is expensive. The toilet water pressure is sometimes too low to use hot water, and power is constantly lost. Although this is not a big issue, but I would expect to have better facilities based on the price of Ombak.
This is a good holiday destination as you can walk to Long Beach. Accommodation is good, breakfast is also delicious but the price is high. They have cold drink in the room which I think is cool.