- Explore the world’s renowned James Bond island and the amazing Muslim Panyee Island
- Engage with the rich Thai culture by watching Phuket Fantasea Cultural Show
- Visit historical and nature attractions that include temple, old town, Thai boxing, seafood market, Andaman sea viewing
Arrival by flight and welcome to Phuket! Meet and greet by driver and transfer to your hotel. On arrival at hotel, proceed for check in and get ready to be picked up soon.
In the morning (hotel pickup: 8:30-9:00am), starting the city tour by a visit to Kata/Karon viewpoint. It is one of the most visited view point of Phuket as you can have a stunning view of Kata Yai, Kata Noi & Kraon beaches. Next, it’ll be Nai Harn windmill viewpoint. It’s located at south of Phuket, with several windmill erected facing out to the sea, where you can take photos of the beautiful jade colour Nai Harn water.
After 2 viewpoint visits, you will be taken to the next destination of photo taking session with cute baby elephant. Leaving the adorable elephants will lead you to the Promthep Cape, which is one of the most photographed spot of Phuket as it the most southern tip of Phuket island, and is the best location to catch the gorgeous sunset view while feeling like overseeing the eternity pool beneath your foot.
Phuket visit wouldn’t be complete without a visit to the landmark: Big Buddha. After this, guest will be brought to another popular spot, the century old Wat Chalong.
After 2 consecutive spiritual spots, the tour will be continued to a short watch of exciting Thai street boxing, followed by sightseeing around Phuket Old town. The town is a little hidden gem of rich heritage culture result from Portuguese colonization.
Hunger should be creeping in now, hence the following point to visit, Rang hill will offer the optional own-expense lunch stop. Different from other view points, this one offers visitors the view of Phuket City instead of the usual Andaman sea, and with the companion of wild monkeys!
The city tour will be proceeding to the area that is synonymous with Phuket itself: Patong. You will be visiting the Banzaan market to shop around by local style. After the market the half tour ended with a departure back to hotel. (hotel dropoff: 3:30pm)
At evening (hotel pickup: 5:15pm), proceed to Phuket Fantasea, Golden Kinaree Restaurant for a sumptuous dinner, after that proceed to watch the Cultural Show.
Proceed back to resort for rest and refresh after the show. (hotel dropoff: 10:30pm)
Meal plan: Dinner
The canoing tour (hotel pickup: 9:30am) kick started with sightseeing at Phang Nga Bay National Park on longtail boat. The bay is housing more than 100 islands with different shape and size. After this the canoing session will be started. Maneuvering through series of narrow & hidden caves, canals and limestones is an experience of a lifetime. There you will be greeted by all sorts of flora and fauna, sans the noise of the city.
Next up is Koh Ta Pu, or better be known as James Bond Island, a tall limestone rock which is made famous by James Bond film. Following in is Khao Ping Gan, prepared to be amazed by the steep flat slope which looks like a clean slice by the hand of mother nature!
In the noon, lunch will be had at Koh Pan Yee, a very unique Muslim island built on stilts. People here are are friendly and they live a very simple life. After lunch, we will be heading to Wat Suwan Khuha, a cave temple with a very astonishing reclining Buddha lies within. (hotel dropoff: 6:00pm)
Meal plan: Breakfast, lunch
After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy your free time on your own before heading to the airport for your flight back home.
Meal plan: Breakfast
- 2 Nights accommodation (Andatel Grande Patong – 3* or similar)
- 2 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- Private round trip transfer between Phuket airport & hotel
- Round trip transfer between hotel and arranged activity location
- Phuket Fantasea Cultural show Gold Seat ticket
- Phuket City Tour
- Canoing session
- National Marine Park fee
- Any other item not specified in the ‘Includes’ section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Child aged between 0 – 3 years old (based on year of birth) is F.O.C for accommodation, sharing bed and breakfast with parents.
- Child aged between 4 – 11 years old (based on year of birth) is charged half price of adult breakfast rate and room is F.O.C if sharing bed with parents.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
Package Price: RM (per person)
|01-30/Nov 2018||01-15/Dec 2018||08-24/Jan 2019||01/Mac-15/Apr 2019||16/Apr-31/Oct 2019|
|Superior Pool View||920||1,000||1,120||1,030||860|
|Deluxe Pool View||940||1,010||1,150||1,060||880|
|Pool Access King||1,030||1,070||1,220||1,130||940|
|Extra bed (Adult)||760|
|Extra bed (Child)||660|
|Child no bed (4-11 yrs)||600|
|*Child no bed (0-3 yrs)||Breakfast FOC|
- Rate for Child no bed (0-3 yrs) is without Fantasea dinner & Cultural show, Simon Cabaret ticket, and any transfer if applicable
WhatsApp us to get more details!
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Related Phuket Tour Packages:
Updated: 20 Jun 2019