- Enjoy the enchanting night in Phuket FantaSea watching the greatest Thai Cultural Show.
- Visit Phuket landmarks such as the Chalong Temple, Big Buddha, Kata View Point (Karon View Point) and more.
- Join the crowd and watch the Thai authentic martial arts – Thai Street Boxing.
- Closeup encounter with the elephant’s clans in Elephant Family Phuket Sanctuary.
- Fun and interesting show brought by the smart Dolphins.
- Jaw-dropping and thrilling Crocodile Show Porosus in the exotic park.
Thailand time zone
Welcome to your getaway to Phuket and now its time to begin your amazing Thai experience with your family! As you and your family members arrive at the Phuket International Airport, you will be greeted by our friendly driver and he will transfer you all to the hotel. After checked-in to your hotel, have a short rest and we will depart for the greatest show in Phuket in the evening!
Our driver will pick all of you up from the hotel between 4 PM to 6 PM (TBC) to Phuket FantaSea, a diverse Thai cultural theme park that you shouldn’t miss out in Phuket! The theme park welcomed millions of tourists from all over the world every year with its numerous entertainment facilities such as shopping street, carnival games and many more amenities that suitable for visitors of all ages. Nonetheless, the fascinating cultural show by Phuket FantaSea is the highlight that you guys should be looking forward to!
Golden Kinnarees Restaurant
Enjoy a complimentary buffet with your family at the majestic Golden Kinnarees Restaurant in the theme park where they serve a variety of Thai and international cuisines. Then head to a grandiose architecture that replicates the Royal Thai Palace, also known as the Palace of the elephants theatre before 9 PM for the long-awaited culture show. Sit back and enjoy the Thai culture and myths showcase through choreographed dancing, aerobatic and also crew of animal performers. This show is believed to be one of the greatest shows that is worth watching! Our driver will transfer you all back to the hotel after the show (TBC).
Phuket FantaSea Show
12:00pm – Transfer from Phuket International airport to hotel
2:00pm – Check-in hotel
4:00pm – 6.00pm – Transfer from hotel to Phuket FantaSea (time to be confirmed by the operator)
6:00pm – Dinner at Phuket FantaSea (Golden Kinnarees Restaurant)
9:00pm – Enjoy the show (Phuket FantaSea Show)
– Transfer back from Phuket FantaSea to hotel (time to be confirmed by the operator)
Meal Plan: Dinner
Day 2 :
Have a lovely breakfast with your family at the hotel and our driver will pick you up for the day tour. Our journey starts off with Kata View Point (Karon View Point), where you get an iconic outlook featuring a combination of deep blue sea, white-sand beaches and the deep-green hues of Phuket’s hillsides. Then we will proceed to Nai Harn Windmill View Point, where you get to see enormous white windmill along the way to the top viewpoint. Also, don’t miss the chance of taking photographs with the adorable baby elephants too! The journey will not be complete without visiting Promthep Cape – one of the most photographed locations in Phuket. These outlook points will undoubtedly the best background for your family photo!
Kata View Point, Nai Harn Windmill View Point & Promthep Cape
Then we will leave to the largest buddha statue (Big Buddha) in Southeast Asia, the 45-meter tall statue made of concrete and layered with Burmese white jade marble certainly looks gorgeous and venerating. You also get to enjoy the stunning aerial view of Phuket town and the coastline from the top of the hill. Proceed to Chalong Temple, an ancient temple that was built in the 19th century. Despite with more than 150 years of history, Chalong Temple is still a popular monastery for local to perform daily rituals and prayers while tourists come to learn about Buddhism and experience the antiquity and tranquility in the temple.
Big Buddha, Chalong Temple & Thai Street Boxing
Travelling back to the old town of Phuket, we will hop in to watch the Thai Street Boxing. This ancient martial arts of Thailand is definitely interesting to watch due to its thrilling atmospheric experience watching the local Siamese fighters fighting on the stage. Then we will also stroll around the Phuket Old Town for some street sightseeing. In the afternoon, we will depart to Rang Hill where it gives a panoramic view of Phuket Town and also a famous spot for observing wild monkeys. You may want to have lunch at the Tung Ka Cafe and Restaurant on Rang Hill.
Phuket Old Town, Rang Hill, Banzaan
The last stop before transfer back to the hotel will be sightseeing in the Patong Beach and also visit the “Banzaan”, a local seafood market where it sells the freshest and also cheap seafood produces. Enjoy your free and easy time with your family in the evening. You may want to bring them to have the Thai Seafood feast or you all can enjoy an authentic Thai Massage therapy together!
07:00am – Breakfast at hotel
08:00am – Transfer from hotel to Kata View Point (time to be confirmed by the operator)
09:30am – Arrive at Kata View Point (Karon View Point)
10:00am – Visit Nai Harn Windmill View Point
10:15am – Take photo with baby elephants
10:30am – Visit Promthep Cape
11:15am – Visit Big Buddha
12:15pm – Visit Chalong Temple
12:45pm – Watch Thai Street Boxing
1:00pm – Sightseeing around Phuket Old Town
1:20pm-2:00pm watch amazing view of Phuket Town from Rang Hill and observe wild monkeys (optional lunch at Tung Ka Cafe & Restaurant at own expense)
2:50pm – Sightseeing in Patong and visit ‘Banzaan’ seafood market
3:30pm – Transfer back to hotel
Meal Plan: Breakfast
Day 3 :
Have an early breakfast with your family at the hotel and we will depart to Elephants Family Phuket Sanctuary and spend your day with the gentle giants clan. Upon your arrival at the sanctuary, get your family members and yourself changed to Mahout outfit, traditional clothing wear by the elephant trainers in Thailand. There is a short briefing regarding how to protect elephants & learn about elephants by the elephant trainers. Of course, don’t forget to take a photograph of this special moment!
All of you will be guided to have close interaction with the elephants by feeding and interacting with the elephants, this will be a very special hang out session of your family with the elephant’s family! Later on, you will have chance chilling with the elephants too, to be exact, you all will be bathing and having the mud spa massaging the adorable creatures!
Elephants Family Phuket Sanctuary
The sanctuary visit will end at 12.30PM and our driver will transfer you all back to the hotel. You can enjoy free and easy activities in the latter part of the day. You all might want to explore the town and do some Thai local street food hunting or shopping for local art and handcrafts.
7:00pm – Breakfast at hotel
8:30am – Transfer from hotel to Elephants Family Phuket (time to be confirmed by the operator)
10:00am – Get changed to Mahout outfit
10:30am – Short briefing regarding how to protect elephants & learn about elephants
10:40am – Feed and interact with elephants
11:10am – Enjoy mud spa, bath and massage elephant
11:50am – Change clothes
12:00pm – Finnish activities and enjoy Thai dessert
12:15pm – Transfer back to hotel
– Dinner at own
Meal Plan: Breakfast
Day 4 :
Have breakfast with your family at the hotel and proceed for check-out from the hotel. Our driver will transfer you all to the Phuket Botanic Garden at 7.50 AM (TBC) for a short visit. The satellite sized botanic garden contains different themes of the garden including Japanese, English, Amazon Rainforest, Cactus Garden and many more. It will be a relaxing and interesting session to stroll around a beautiful garden with your family members.
Phuket Botanic Garden
Then we will head to Phuket Dolphins Bay to visit the most intelligent, friendly mammals on the earth! Just sit back and enjoy the amazing show brought to you by the trainer and his fellow dolphins, and not forgetting seals have their special appearance as well! During the 45-mins, you will be impressed by the various tricks and acts that can be performed by the dolphins. You can even volunteer yourself to help the trainers and get a close encounter with the dolphins!
Phuket Dolphins Bay
After that, we will leave for Porosus Exotic Park, where you will meet the thrilling crocodiles family! Hold your breath as you watch the crocodile show where the trainers perform all the risky tricks! Bring your family members along and encourage each other to take a lifetime photograph with the crocodiles. The driver will send you back to the hotel after the performance.
Porosus Exotic Park
Our driver will then transfer you all to the airport as your scheduled homebound flight. And here, your family vacation in Phuket will wind up on a pleasant note. See you again, Phuket!
06:30am – Breakfast at hotel
– After breakfast, check out from hotel
7:50am – Transfer from hotel to Phuket Botanic Garden (time to be confirmed by the operator)
9:15am – Arrive and visit Phuket Botanic Garden
10:10am – Visit Phuket Dolphins Bay and watch dolphins show
12:00pm – Visit and watch Crocodile Show Porosus
1:00pm – Transfer back to your hotel
– Transfer to airport
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 3 nights accommodation
- Breakfast, Lunch & dinner as stated in itinerary meal plan
- 2 ways Phuket airport transfer
- D1 – Phuket FantaSea Show (including shared transfer, admission ticket & dinner)
- D2 – Phuket City Sightseeing Day Tour (including shared transfer & guide service)
- D3 – Elephant Family Phuket Sanctuary Half Day Tour (including shared transfer, guide service, food for elephant feeding & drinking water)
- D4 – Phuket Botanic Garden, Crocodile Show Porosus, and Dolphins Bay Tour (including shared transfer, admission ticket)
- Flight ticket to Phuket
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- National Marine Park fee/National Park fee – THB 400/Adult, THB 200/Child
- Any other service/tax/entrance ticket not stated in the Includes section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Holidaygogogo reserve the right to change to other hotel at same class if the hotel stated below is not available during the travel date.
- No changes of room arrangement is allowed after full payment made.
- Minimum 6 participants required for Phuket City Sightseeing Day Tour to run.
- For safety reasons, participants age 70 years old and above, pregnant women, children age below 2 year old are not recommended to join Elephant Family Phuket Sanctuary Half Day Tour.
- Child age between 4 to 11 years old (based on year of birth) is entitled as child rate.
- Infant below 3 years old (based on year of birth) is free of charge.
- Phuket FantaSea closed on every Thursday.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
Package Price: RM (per person)
Early Bird Promotion
Validity: 1 Nov 2019 – 31 May 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|Hotel||Twin||Triple||Child No Bed|
|Tuana Blue Sky Patong Hotel (3*)||1,285||1,260||–|
|Sunset Beach Resort (4*)||1,455||1,455||1,065|
|Andaman Beach Suites Hotel (4*)||1,710||1,655||1,000|
|Phuket Orchid Resort & Spa (4*)||1,855||1,700||1,085|
Peak Season Surcharge: RM (Per Person)
- Tuana Blue Sky Patong Hotel on 25 Dec 2019 – 05 Jan 2020: RM 65/person
- Sunset Beach Resort:
- 24 Dec 2019 – 10 Jan 2020: RM 495/person
- 11 Jan 2020 – 29 Feb 2020: RM 150/person
- Andaman Beach Suites Hotel on 21 Dec 2019 – 15 Jan 2020: RM 275/person
- Phuket Orchid Resort & Spa on 26 Dec 2019 – 15 Jan 2020: RM360
- New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner on 31 Dec 2019(Compulsory): THB 5300/Adult
- New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner on 31 Dec 2019(Compulsory): THB 2650/Child
WhatsApp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Related Phuket Tour Packages:
- 3d2n Best of Phuket Tour Package
- 4d3n Best of Phuket Tour Package
- 5d4n Best of Phuket Tour Package
- 4d3n Phuket Islands + Day Tour + Spa Couple Package
- 3d2n Phuket Couple Retreat + Spa Leisure Package
- 4d3n Phuket Honeymoon Tour Package
- 4d3n Phuket 4-In-1 Adventure + Spa Tour Package
- 3d2n Phuket Family Getaway Tour Package
- 4d3n Phuket Family Getaway Tour Package
- 3d2n Phuket Budget + Islands Snorkeling Tour Package
Updated: 11 Sep 2019
Customer Reviews on 4d3n Phuket Family Getaway Tour Package
Submit your review