Latest online promotion for 3D2N Pulau Besar D Coconut Resort Leisure Package, book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
1230 – Depart from Mersing Jetty to Besar Island
1330 – Lunch
1400 – Check In
– Free & Easy
1900 – Dinner
Meal Plan: Lunch, Dinner
0700 – Breakfast
0900 – Jungle / Beach Trekking
1200 – Lunch
– Free & Easy
1900 – Dinner
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
0700 – Breakfast
1000 – Check Out
1030 – Depart from Besar Island to Mersing Jetty
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 2 ways boat transfer (Mersing Jetty-Besar Island-Mersing Jetty)
- 12.30pm (Mersing Jetty to Besar Island)
- 10.30am (Besar Island to Mersing Jetty)
- 2 night accommodation
- 2 breakfast
- 2 lunch
- 2 dinner
- 1 complimentary Jungle/Beach Trekking (1-2 hours)
- Complimentary coffee & tea only during meal times (Excluding bottled water, alcoholic & carbonated drinks)
- Welcome drink
- Marine Park Fee
- Tourism tax
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- SST (if applicable)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- Child aged between 4 – 11 years old (based on year of birth) is entitled to the child rate.
- Infant below 4 years old (based on year of birth) is free of charge.
- Please be inform that there be a daily 3 hours power cut-off from 3.00pm-6.00pm for the months of February, March and October. There will be 24 hours electricity from April to September unless due to unforseen and uncontrollable circumstances.
Pricing is based on per person basis
Step 2: Select Number of Guests (Per Room)
Please enter quantity of adult/child PER ROOM
(4-11 Years Old)
Please try other dates
Please try other guest number options
The price stated is for budgetary purpose only, pls chat with our customer service for detailed quotation.
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review
D Coconut Resort is located in Pulau Besar, just a 30-minute boat ride from Mersing on the east coast of Johor, D'Coconut Resort is a great choice for affordable accommodation. Pulau Besar has beautiful powder-white sand beaches and a laid-back beach vibe. We originally booked a standard room but were upgraded to a deluxe chalet for free as additional rooms became available. Our deluxe chalet had a double bed, air conditioning, hot shower, wardrobe with hangers, desk with mirror, bedside table, and mini fridge. There was also a small balcony with two chairs and a string for drying towels and wet bathing suits outside. There was a faucet at the front door of the chalet to wash the sand off your feet before entering the room. The room was clean but up to a basic standard. Breakfast was included in the package and typically consisted of toast on various spreads, a local pasta dish, scrambled eggs, baked beans, sausage, honey pancakes and watermelon. There was also an orange drink, water or tea and coffee. Breakfast was fine. All in all, we had a great experience and would love to come back. It's the perfect place to relax and enjoy the scenery.
We love our stay at D'Coconut Island Resort. Although it is a bit aged but still up to date. Perfect for family holiday as it is very quiet and calm. Staff is very nice and friendly. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are looking for a quiet place to relax and have a holiday. Comparing with other resorts on this island, we feel that food here is the best.
Staff is very friendly, hiking guide is very kind, very beautiful sea view. The baggage service staff is very helpful. But the bad thing is that there is no TV, Wi-Fi coverage and water dispenser; the heater in the bathroom also not functioning; the resort and the surroundings are not clean; breakfast is same in 3 days.
A basic resort with swimming pool, beach is nice, but resort room need improvement.