Day 1: Arrival Kuching – Brief City Tour
- Meet and greet at Kuching International Airport.
- Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, proceed to Kuching City Tour.
- Drive through the place of interest such as China Town, Tua Pek Kong Temple, China Street, General Post Office, India Street, Kuching Floating Mosque, Kuching Waterfront and Kuching Old Courthouse. Visit the Sarawak’s Historical building such as Sarawak State Museum, Square Tower and experience Darul Hana Bridge, the latest Kuching’s unique trademark, complementing the Brooke-era Astana on the left of the bridge, and the modern yet unique Sarawak State Assembly on the right. Driver will meet up at the other end of the bridge.
- Transfer to hotel for check-in and overnight at hotel.
Meal Plan: Lunch
Day 2: Serikin Indonesian Border – L – Semenggoh Widlife Centre – Pottery Souvenir Shop
- Breakfast at hotel
- After breakfast, depart to Serikin Indonesian Border, situated about 1½ hours’ drive from Kuching City. Passing through Bau Town, which was known as ‘Gold Town of Sarawak’, due to its rich gold ore deposits & gold mining activities in the past. Serikin, is the place where Indonesian traders come to sell their cheap good & products to Malaysia every Saturday afternoon & Sunday morning. Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, continue to Semenggoh Wildlife Centre. Here captive Orang Utans’ formerly kept as pets are being nurtured to re-adapt themselves back to jungle life. Learn about the conservation effort done to ensure the sustainability of this endangered species of apes. Before arriving at the feeding platform, you will have a wonderful experience of walking through the amazing untouched rainforest. The Orang Utans’ feeding times are at 1500hrs daily. Then you will proceed to Pottery Souvenir Shop.
- Return to hotel. Overnight at hotel
#If weekday Serikin will replace by Visit to Orchid Garden & Main Bazaar (for shopping) if go Cat museum add on RM 5 per pax#
Meal Plan: Breakfast and Lunch
Day 3: Sarawak Cultural Village – Sarawak Kek
- Breakfast at hotel and check out of hotel.
- After check out, depart to Sarawak Cultural Village; the 17-acre living museum depicts the heritage of the major racial groups in Sarawak, a perfect introduction to its people, its cultures and its handicrafts. A daily 45-minute cultural performance (1130hrs daily) is not to be missed during the tour. Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, stop at Sarawak Kek Lapis. Here you have the opportunity to buy variety choices of layer cake, which is famous in Sarawak. After tour, transfer to the airport for departure (recommend flight time after 5.00pm)
Meal Plan: Breakfast and Lunch
- 2 nights accommodation
- Meals – 2 x Breakfast and 3 x Lunch
- 2 Way Transfer from Kuching Airport
- Private Tour as per above itinerary with Driver Cum Guide (either Bahasa/English speaking)
- Entrance Fee as per itinerary
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Air Ticket
- Meals other than stated
- Hotel High Season Surcharge & Room Upgrade
- Tourism Tax (Non-Malaysian guest)
- Optional Excursions
- Any other items not stated in the includes section
- Entrance fee other than stated
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Valid for Malaysian only
- Room is Twin / Triple Sharing
- 8 pax and above inclusive guide
- Children rates are applicable for 2-11 years old by year of birth
- Child with bed – 75% adult twin-sharing fares
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
|Kuching MBKS||Old Court Home|
|Semenggoh Orang Utan Sanctuary||Tasik Biru|
|Wind Cave||Astana and Square Tower|
|Cat Monument||Kek Lapis Sarawak|
Package Price: RM (per person)
Validity: till 31 Dec 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|Hotel||Adult in 1 Group|
|Grand Margherita / Riverside Majestic||SUP||870||795||775||755||725||650||790||760|
|Holiday Surcharge or high occupancy surcharge for 1, 25 – 26 Jan, 1, 24 – 25 May, 1 – 2 Jun, 25 Dec 2020|
Whatsapp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Updated: 17 Dec 2019
Customer Reviews on 3d2n Sarawak Kuching Tour Package
Submit your review