Latest online promotion for 3d2n Sarawak Kuching Tour Package, book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
Arrival – Kuching City Tour
– Meet upon arrival at Kuching International Airport
– Then, proceed for 3 hours Kuching City Tour
– Experience the beauty of multi-racial community and see places of interest & the essential part of Kuching includes the building of the White Rajah, (Colonial Law Court, Clock Tower, Charles Brooke Memorial, Post Office, Square Tower), bustling Chinatown, Chinese Temple, Sightseeing to Astana, Malay Village & Kuching Waterfront and Kek Lapis
– After tour complete, assist transfer to hotel for check in
Meal Plan: Dinner
Visit Sarawak cultural village, cultural show, Semenggoh Nature Reserve, Sarawak Pottery Factory & shopping tour
– Breakfast at the hotel, morning proceed to visit SARAWAK CULTURAL VILLAGE. Popularly known as the “Living Museum”, the Village is a showcase of a kaleidoscope of Sarawak’s cultures and traditions
– On arrival, you will explore the 7 authentic replicas of ethnic houses. Chinese Farmhouse, Malay’s Stilted House, Melanau Tall House, Penan Hut as well as Longhouses of the Iban, Bidayuh, and Orang Ulu
– Displayed in each house are the many artifacts made by the individual dwellers. Demonstration of arts and crafts like beadwork, wood and bamboo carvings, “Pua”weaving and straw weaving can be seen while touring the Village
– You will also be entertained by the Traditional dances of the various ethnic tribes of Sarawak at the Village theatre. Lunch is provided
– After Lunch, proceed to visit SEMENGGOH NATURE RESERVE. Upon arrival at the reserve, you will be able to catch a glimpse of the Orangutans during their feeding time. Spot their delicate nests watch their skillful movements at the treetops and also their interesting behavior during feeding time. The guide will narrate to you the behavior, emotion and characteristics of this special primate called Orang Utan, meaning ” man of the forest”
– Visit SARAWAK POTTERY FACTORY.You will be fascinated by the delicate and creative work involves by the skilled artists. This is a chance for you to get a typical Sarawak ceramic and native handicraft or “must buy items” to bring back as a souvenir or gift for friends, family members or personal collection
– Kuching is a good destination to shop for souvenirs such as woodcarvings, “Pua Kumbu” with native design and Pepper products as well. Sarawak Bird’s Nest Factory (Sinpio) and Local Product Center are also one of the famous souvenirs which can be found in Kuching. Dinner is provided. After dinner, transfer back to the hotel for overnight
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Departure Kuching Airport
– Breakfast at the hotel and free at leisure until time for transfer to Kuching International Airport for your departure flight
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 2-night accommodation
- Tour And transport as per itinerary
- English & Malay speaking guide (Chinese speaking guide additional RM 350 per group)
- Entrance fee as per itinerary
- 2 Lunch
- 1 dinner
- Tipping RM 5 per pax per day (Compulsory)
- flight ticket
- Meals other than stated
- Tourism Tax (Non-Malaysian guest)
- Camera/video fees
- Any other water sport equipment
- Services/ item not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- Children rates are applicable for 3-11 years old only (by year)
- Infant below 2 years old (based on year of birth) is free of charge
- Malaysian only
- Twin/triple sharing
Pricing is based on per person basis
Validity: till 30 Jun 2023
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|Number of Pax (RM)|
|Non-Malaysian Upcharge RM80 per person|
|Child with extra bed @ 80% of adult rate|
|Child without bed @ 70% of adult rate|
|Super Peak season (1 Jan, 20 Jan – 27 Jan 2023 ) or High O ccupancy Surcharge = RM 150 per person/per day|
|High Occupancy Surcharge – Abell = ADD RM 50 per person|
|High Occupancy Surcharge – Imperial = ADD RM 80 surcharge per person|
|High Occupancy Surcharge – Riverside Majestic = ADD RM 80 surcharge per person|
The price stated is for budgetary purpose only, pls chat with our customer service for detailed quotation
6 Benefits for booking with Holidaygogogo Tours Sdn Bhd, no more worry of SCAMMER!
- 1 to 1 personalized customer service & tour suggestion. We want to make sure you get the fastest response and latest information, even during weekends or public holidays.
- Licensed travel agency under Ministry of Tourism MOTAC & Malaysian Association of Tour and Travel Agents MATTA. Click above link and enter our company name Holidaygogogo Tours to check our license and membership. We are not scammers.
- More than 10 years experience in the tourism industry. We are serious in doing business.
- 5 star customer rating in Google & Facebook. We let our customers judge us publicly, only agencies who provide the best service dare to do so.
- Regular on site inspection to ensure product quality is met according to customer requirements.
- Reservation is done with complete paperwork and supporting documentation. We don't collect payment without any documentation, we will ensure all the reservations are done before collecting payment.
Customer Reviews for Holidaygogogo:
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review