Pick up from any hotel within Kuala Lumpur, Damansara or Petaling Jaya at 6pm.
Proceed to visit Petaling Street Night Market where you will get to experience the scene of a lively Chinese night market. Here, you will get the chance to shop from the vast array of local merchandisers selling handicrafts, clothes and souvenirs. You may also want to taste some of the street foods during your visit to Petaling Street.
After an exciting night market visit, proceed to the nearby Sri Maha Mariamman Temple to admire the unique Indian temple architecture. The temple was built in 1873 and is definitely worth a visit during your stay in KL. After a short tour to experience Chinese and Indian culture, it is now time to experience the Malay culture by having dinner in one of the local Malay restaurants. During the dinner, a Malay cultural performance will be presented.
Before heading back to hotel, have a short stop at the Petronas Twin Towers for photo shooting.
The KL cultural night tour ends at around 10pm.
- Free transfer within Kuala Lumpur, Damansara and Petaling Jaya area.
- Private transfer with driver.
- Any other items that are not mentioned in the “includes” section.
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Minimum 2 guests to start the tour.
- Dress code for dinner should be casual with no slipper, short pant or sleeveless blouse.
|Petronas Twins Tower||Sri Maha Mariamman Temple|
|Petaling Street Night Market|
Whatsapp us to get more details!
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Updated: 9 NOV 2018
Customer Reviews on Kuala Lumpur Cultural Night Tour Package
Submit your review