Pick up from any hotel within Kuala Lumpur, Damansara or Petaling Jaya at 2pm.
Proceed to visit Batu Caves to see the huge Lord Muraga statue stands firm in front of the 400 million years old limestone cave temple. After the temple visit, continue the journey to Selayang Hot Spring Pool for a short relaxing stop.
In the late afternoon, drive through countryside and oil palm plantation to visit Kuala Selangor. Upon arrival in Kuala Selangor, visit Bukit Melawati (Melawati Hill) to enjoy the beautiful view over Malacca Straits and the mangrove swamps of Kuala Selangor Nature Park from the summit. Here, you will also get the chance to interact up close with the Silver Leaf Monkeys. After the visit, enjoy your seafood dinner (vegetarian meal is available upon request) while admiring the spectacular sunset scene.
In the evening, proceed to Kampung Pasir Penambang and enjoy a leisure boat ride in the Selangor River to see the glowing fireflies along the river and on the trees. After the fireflies tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
The KL full day heritage and nature tour ends at around 10.30pm.
- Free transfer within Kuala Lumpur, Damansara and Petaling Jaya area.
- Private transfer with driver.
- Seafood dinner.
- Boat ticket.
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Any other items that are not mentioned in the “includes” section.
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Minimum 2 guests to start the tour.
- Please wear comfortable covered walking shoe.
- In case of vegetarian meal is requested, please inform the tour provider during booking.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
|Batu Caves||Selayang Hot Spring|
|Bukit Melawati (Melawati Hill)||Kuala Selangor Nature Park|
Whatsapp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Updated: 9 NOV 2018
Customer Reviews on Kuala Lumpur Nature and Heritage Full Day Tour Package
Submit your review