0715 – Transfer from Kota Kinabalu Wisma Sabah to Kuala Abai Jetty (1.45 hours)
0930 – Departs from Kuala Abai Jetty to Pulau Mantanani (1 hour)
1030 – Arrival at Mari Mari Dive Lodge and enjoy a cup of aromatic coffee/tea
1045 – Safety briefing by PADI trained dive instructor
1100 – 1st boat diving
1300 – Lunch in Mari Mari Dive Lodge
1400 – 2nd boat diving
1500 – Depart from Pulau Mantanani to Kuala Abai Jetty
– Upon arrival at jetty, board a coach/van back to Kota Kinabalu Wisma Sabah
1830 – Arrival at Kota Kinabalu Wisma Sabah
Meal Plan: Lunch
- 2 ways boat transfer (Kuala Abai Jetty-Mantanani Island-Kuala Abai Jetty)
- 2 ways land transfer (Kota Kinabalu City Centre-Kuala Abai Jetty-Kota Kinabalu City Centre)
- Applicable for Ex Kota Kinabalu package only
- 1 lunch
- Diving equipment
- PADI trained professional dive guide
- Tourism Tax (Non Malaysian guest) – RM10/Room/Night
- Travel Insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Any other items not stated in the include section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- This package is for certified scuba divers only.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
|Browse more resort photos|
Whatsapp us to get more details!
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Related Pulau Mantanani Resort Packages:
- 2d1n Pulau Mantanani Mari Mari Backpackers Lodge Package
- 3d2n Pulau Mantanani Mari Mari Backpackers Lodge Package
- Pulau Mantanani Snorkeling Adventure Package (Day Trip)
- Pulau Mantanani Leisure Scuba Dive Package (Day Trip)
- Pulau Mantanani Discover Scuba Dive Package (Day Trip)
- Pulau Mantanani Free & Easy Package (Day Trip)
Updated: 21 MAY 2019
Customer Reviews on Pulau Mantanani Package
Submit your review
Accommodation is very basic, food is limited but ok. White sandy beaches, crystal clear waters, breathtaking views and excellent diving and snorkeling. The staff is very friendly and helpful. There is no car, electricity, but there is a clear sky, pure air, and it feels like totally fully charged.
Me and my boyfriend spent three nights in Mari Mari. The island is very wild, there is no electricity all day until 6 pm. Food and drink options are limited and there is not much activity and swimming we like it! Perfect for diving and snorkeling. Cleanliness of the room and toilet need to be improved. And don't forget to bring mosquito repellent!