21 reviews | 44 booked
Latest online promotion for Pulau Mantanani Leisure Scuba Dive Package (Day Trip), book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
Pick-up from your hotel and transfer by coach or van to Rampayan Jetty, Kota Belud. Estimated travel time will be 1 hour & 30 minutes.
0930hrs: Arrival at Rampayan jetty and depart by boat to Nido Mantanani at Mantanani Besar (Big) Island. Boat ride takes approx. 45 minutes to the island.
Note: For safety reasons, the trip may cancel/turn back halfway if the weather or sea condition is deemed unsafe for the journey to proceed.
1030hrs: Upon arrival at Nido Mantanani guest can prepare to go for 2 session leisure dive.
Safety briefing and briefing on use of equipment’s by our snorkelling guide/dive master and then proceed to board boat to diving site.
Depart by boat to diving point before when for lunch.
1300hrs: Lunch Inclusive
1430hrs: Free at leisure after lunch. Take this time for photos and video perhaps for the memory
1500hrs: Get ready to depart back to the mainland (Rampayan Jetty)
Note: We may depart earlier from the island if we foresee that the sea or weather is going to be rough due to the change of weather condition.
1600hrs: Arrival at Rampayan jetty. Board coach/van to Kota Kinabalu and transfer to your respective hotel. Approx. arrival 1830hrs
Meal Plan: Lunch
- 2 ways boat transfer (Rampayan Jetty-Mantanani Island-Rampayan Jetty)
- 2 ways land transfer (Kota Kinabalu City Centre-Rampayan Jetty-Kota Kinabalu City Centre)- except from Beringgis area
- 1 lunch
- Diving equipment
- PADI trained professional dive guide
- Tourism Tax (Non-Malaysian guest) – RM10/Room/Night
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- This package is for certified scuba divers only.
- For Mantanani Tours – Due to the outdoor and adventure nature of the tours and activities, children below 5 years old are not encouraged to participate in the tours.
All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
Pricing is based on per person basis
Validity: 16 Oct 2019 – 16 Oct 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
For All Market:
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review
Accommodation is very basic, food is limited but ok. White sandy beaches, crystal clear waters, breathtaking views and excellent diving and snorkeling. The staff is very friendly and helpful. There is no car, electricity, but there is a clear sky, pure air, and it feels like totally fully charged.
Me and my boyfriend spent three nights in Mari Mari. The island is very wild, there is no electricity all day until 6 pm. Food and drink options are limited and there is not much activity and swimming we like it! Perfect for diving and snorkeling. Cleanliness of the room and toilet need to be improved. And don't forget to bring mosquito repellent!