Latest online promotion for 2d1n Genting Highlands & Bukit Tinggi Package, book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
- Discover the beauty of Bukit Tinggi and enjoy the excitement of Genting Highlands on this memorable tour.
- Immerse yourself in the rich cultural heritage of Malaysia’s native Orang Asli people as you explore their history and traditions at the interesting Museum Orang Asli Gombak.
- Step into a world of European charm and elegance at Colmar Tropicale, a carefully designed French-style village in the Malaysian hills, charming and unique cultural experience filled with European elegance and picturesque surroundings.
- Enjoy thrilling rides and gaming excitement at Genting Highlands.
- Private tour arrangement, itinerary can be customized according to guest’s preference.
We’ll start the day by picking you up from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur, ready for a fun-filled adventure. We’ll hit the road and drive for about 1 to 1.5 hours to reach Bukit Tinggi, Pahang.
Our first stop is the Museum Orang Asli Gombak, where you can learn about the local communities of Malaysia. Discover their unique culture and history. Next, get ready for some great photos at the French-themed village of Colmar Tropicale. It’s like stepping into a European village right here in Malaysia.
We’ll then visit the Japanese Village & Botanical Garden, a peaceful place with beautiful gardens and Japanese-style buildings. After that, we’ll head to Genting Highlands, a cool mountain destination with lots of fun things to do. When we arrive, you’ll check in to your hotel in Genting Highlands. Get ready to relax and have a great time in this beautiful mountain spot.
- 10AM, Pick up from hotel in Kuala Lumpur
- Depart to Bukit Tinggi, Pahang (1-1.5hrs journey)
- Visit to Museum Orang Asli Gombak
- Depart to photo stop at the French-theme village of Colmar Tropicale
- Visit to Japanese Village & Botanical Garden by Japanese Villa
- Transfer to Genting Highlands
- Check in hotel in Genting Highlands, Pahang
Meal Plan: No Meal
Start your day with a tasty breakfast at your hotel, getting ready for a fun adventure. Say goodbye to your comfy room as you check out.
Spend your morning and early afternoon having a blast at Genting Highlands Theme Park and Casino. There are exciting rides and games for everyone to enjoy. At 3 PM, hop on the cable car and enjoy the ride to Genting Highlands Premium Outlets. You’ll have fantastic views as you go down from the mountain. Free & easy shopping at the Outlets. After your shopping, meet our driver at Gohtong Jaya station.
As the day winds down, we’ll head back to Kuala Lumpur. Our tour ends in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. Take a moment to remember the awesome day you had in Genting Highlands.
- Breakfast at hotel, check-out
- Free & Easy at Genting Highlands Theme Park & Casino
- 3PM, Take Cable car to Genting Highlands Premium Outlets
- 5PM, Take the Cable car to Gohtong Jaya station meet driver
- Transfer back to Kuala Lumpur (1-1.5hrs journey)
- Tour end in Kuala Lumpur
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 1 night accommodation in Genting Highlands
- Tours & transportation as per itinerary
- English/Malay speaking guide
- Meals stated as per itinerary
- Meals other than stated
- Entrance fee other than stated
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- Minimum 4 Pax
- Transport type: Van – group below 12pax; Bus – group below 30pax
- Van tour: Driver cum guide; Bus tour: tourist guide provided
Pricing is based on per person basis
Please click the whatsapp button or email us to enquire for best price
6 Benefits for booking with Holidaygogogo Tours Sdn Bhd, no more worry of SCAMMER!
- 1 to 1 personalized customer service & tour suggestion. We want to make sure you get the fastest response and latest information, even during weekends or public holidays.
- Licensed travel agency under Ministry of Tourism MOTAC & Malaysian Association of Tour and Travel Agents MATTA. Click above link and enter our company name Holidaygogogo Tours to check our license and membership. We are not scammers.
- More than 10 years experience in the tourism industry. We are serious in doing business.
- 5 star customer rating in Google & Facebook. We let our customers judge us publicly, only agencies who provide the best service dare to do so.
- Regular on site inspection to ensure product quality is met according to customer requirements.
- Reservation is done with complete paperwork and supporting documentation. We don't collect payment without any documentation, we will ensure all the reservations are done before collecting payment.
Customer Reviews for Holidaygogogo:
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review