0630: You will be picked up from your hotel lobby for a 2 hours overland drive thru the scenic ridge of Crocker Range to Kinabalu Park ( PHQ ), during the journey, there will be a break stop at the “Nabalu” native market. This is also the view point overlooking the magnificent Mount Kinabalu.
0900: 6.0 km hiking via natural forest trail (Trail mixture of – mud, sand stone, rocks, forest roots and manmade wood stairs), the hiking journey takes about 5 – 6 hours to reach Laban Rata reception for check in, duration is subject to the fitness level of the climber.
* Mesilau trail – 8.2km between Mesilau and Laban Rata.
1530: Upon arrival at Laban Rata, proceed to check in to respective dormitory room (shared basis). Spend a cooling night at approximately 3,300 meters above sea level.
0130: Wake up in the early morning and proceed to take a supper.
0200: Take a 2.72 KM hiking through Granite Rocks to Summit of Low’s Peak, the highest peak in Malaysia with 4,095.2 meters above sea level. (Trail: 700 meters is manmade wood stairs + rocks, the rest are beautiful granite rocks surface, follow the thick white rope to Summit ). The journey takes about 2.5 – 3.5 hours depending on the fitness level of the climber. Climber must reach Sayat Sayat check point before 5pm, summit gate will be closed after 5pm.
0600: Catch the beautiful sun rise from Summit in good weather. Spend 30 minutes for photos at Summit Plate and get ready to descend. The average temperature at the Summit of Low’s Peak is 3-6 degree C.
0630: Take 2 – 3 hours down trek back to respective dormitory hotel for packing and check out.
0930: Breakfast at Laban Rata, store water and prepare for descend.
1030: 6.0 KM down trek journey to Timpohon Gate. The journey takes approximately 4 – 5 hours depending on the fitness level.
1500: Upon arrival at Timpohon Gate, proceed for transfer with shuttle bus to PHQ for lunch at Balsam Cafe, rest and collect certificate.
1630: 2 hours overland journey back to Kota Kinabalu City.
- Accommodation in shared dormitory (Waras Hut, Gunting Hut or Panar Hut).
- 1 breakfast, 1 packed lunch, 1 lunch, 1 dinner, 1 supper.
- Sabah Park permit, insurance, mountain guide, conservation fee, certificate, shuttle bus (to Timpohon gate).
- 2 ways transfer between Kinabalu Park and hotels in Kota Kinabalu.
- Shuttle bus to Mesilau from Kinabalu Park HQ (for mesilau trail only).
- Flight tickets to Kota Kinabalu.
- Porter service. (RM8-10 per kg up/down)
- Store luggage at PHQ. (RM10 per piece)
- Mountain guide overtime. (after 1800 hrs)
- 6% GST effective 1st April 2015.
- Items not stated in “includes” section.
- Exact tour itinerary is subject to change based on the weather condition and any other conditions that may affect the itinerary. Final decision is to be made by the tour company.
- Climbers are recommended not to take returning flight on the descending day as to avoid when there is any unforeseen circumstances that may occurs such as (Injuries / Land Slide / Traffic / Accident / Etc) that will definitely cause delay in catching flight. It is suggested to stay one night in KK city before the departure for home.
- Climber is recommended to have themselves medically checked before attempting for any mountain climb. If you have a history of suffering from the following ailments, it is highly recommended that you should refrain from climbing: Hypertension, Diabetes, Palpitation, Arthritis, Heart disease, severe anaemia, Peptic ulcers, Epileptic fits, Obesity (overweight), Chronic asthma, Muscular cramps, Hepatitis (jaundice); or any other disease which may hamper the climber.
- The tour company does not guarantee to reach Summit of Mount Kinabalu and this is totally depending on the fitness level of the climber and environmental condition.
Tour Price: RM (per person)
Mount Kinabalu Climbing Package Price
THIS PACKAGE HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED
Whatsapp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below: