- Kundasang Tour – visit to Southern boundary of Sabah’s Oldest Park and Malaysia’s 1ST World Heritage Side with enjoy the Cool Climate.
- Kundasang Tour – visit to Kinabalu Park, Poring Hot Spring, Canopy Walkway, Fish Spa and Desa Farm.
- River Safari Cruise – visit to Proboscis Monkeys and Fireflies.
- Island Tour – visit to Reef Pontoon and Sapi Island.
Day 1: Arrival Kota Kinabalu
- Arrival at Kota Kinabalu International Airport – Meet and greet on arrival then, transfer to a local restaurant for lunch and after lunch, brief stopover to a mini mart shop to buy some snacks & etc– After that transfer to Kundasang drive through hill country to the Southern boundary of Sabah’s Oldest Park and Malaysia’s 1ST World Heritage Side. Along the way, photo stop at Nabalu fruits and gifts market ideal for family photograph with the majestic Mt.Kinabalu at the backdrop.
- Check in hotel. The rest of the day, enjoy the cool climate of Kundasang and its sweeping vistas. Overnight stay at a Resort located in Kundasang
Meal plan: Lunch, Steamboat Dinner
Day 2: Full Day Touring at Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Spring & Desa Cattle Farm
- After your breakfast – check out from your hotel. Proceed for Full Day touring visit to Poring Hot Spring. Thereafter experience walking on hanging bridge from tree to tree and soak in the hot spring believe to have therapeutic benefits for skin care. Lunch will be at local restaurant. After lunch visit to Kinabalu Park, to enjoy the cool climate at Kinabalu Park and its sweeping vistas and transfer to visit the Desa Cattle Farm late afternoon which is located at the foothill of Mt Kinabalu and offer one of the most amazing scenery with the majestic Mt Kinabalu Overlooking, beautiful green pastures, the scenery breath-taking and the cool breeze environment. After that transfer back to Kota Kinabalu, en-route dinner at Kg Nelayan Restaurant with Cultural Show & after transfer to your hotel for check in. Overnight stay at your choice of hotel in Kota Kinabalu
Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3: Borneo Reef Pontoon + Sapi Island Tour
Breakfast at the hotel
8.30am – meet at the hotel lobby and transfer to the jetty. Take a 15 – 20 minutes boat ride from the city to BORNEO REEF – PONTOON. The Islands Crystal clear water is rich in marine life and ideal for sea sports lovers. Upon arrival on the island, proceed with your own activities. After lunch, boat transfer to Sapi Island.
3.00pm – Return to the mainland. Transfer straight to your hotel.
Reef Pontoon and Sapi Island
Rest of the Day free at leisure on your own activities
Overnight stay at your choice of hotel at your choice in Kota Kinabalu.
Meal plan: Breakfast, Local Buffet Mixed BBQ Lunch
Day 4: Kota Kinabalu Sightseeing Tour + Shopping
- Breakfast at hotel – check out from your hotel. Meet at hotel lobby proceed for Kota Kinabalu sightseeing City tour & shopping for souvenirs. Lunch at local restaurant – After lunch transfer to the airport for your flight departure home
Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch
- 3 night accommodation
- Tour and transport as per itinerary, driver cum guide
- Entrance fee to Kinabalu park, Poring hot spring, Canopy walk way, Botanical garden in Kinabalu park, Desa Cattle Farm, Manukan Island & Sapi Island, Mask & Snorkel Set
- Meals – 3 breakfasts, 4 lunches , 1 dinner and 1 Candle light Dinner
- Travel insurance
- Air Ticket
- Meals other than stated
- Tourism Tax (Non Malaysian guest)
- Camera/Video Fees
- Any other water sport equipment
- Services/ Item not mentioned in the program
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Children rates are applicable for 2-11 years old only
- Malaysian Only
Package Price: RM (per person)
Validity: till 31 Mar 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|Hotel||Price Per Person (RM)|
|Kinabalu Pine Resort (Sup) + Shangri la KK (Del)||1620|
|Kinabalu Pine Resort (Sup) + Le Meridien KK (Urban)||1720|
|Surcharge for Holiday and Peak Season
Whatsapp us to get more details!
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
- Pakej versi melayu
Updated: 17 Oct 2019
Customer reviews on 4d3n Sabah Honeymoon Tour Package