Latest online promotion for 3d2n Langkawi Berjaya Resort Recreation Package, book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
- Kundasang Tour – visit to Southern boundary of Sabah’s Oldest Park and Malaysia’s 1ST World Heritage Side with enjoy the Cool Climate.
- Kundasang Tour – visit to Kinabalu Park, Poring Hot Spring, Canopy Walkway, Fish Spa and Desa Farm.
- River Safari Cruise – visit to Proboscis Monkeys and Fireflies.
- Island Tour – visit to Reef Pontoon and Sapi Island.
Arrival Kota Kinabalu
– Arrival at Kota Kinabalu International Airport
– Meet and greet on arrival then, transfer to a local restaurant for lunch and after lunch, brief stopover to a mini mart shop to buy some snacks & etc
– After that transfer to Kundasang drive through hill country to the Southern boundary of Sabah’s Oldest Park and Malaysia’s 1ST World Heritage Side. Along the way, photo stop at Nabalu fruits and gifts market ideal for family photograph with the majestic Mt.Kinabalu at the backdrop.
Meal Plan: Lunch, Steamboat Dinner
Full Day Touring at Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Spring & Desa Cattle Farm
– Check out from your hotel.
–Proceed for Full Day touring visit to Poring Hot Spring. Thereafter experience walking on hanging bridge from tree to tree and soak in the hot spring believe to have therapeutic benefits for skin care. Lunch will be at local restaurant. After lunch visit to Kinabalu Park, to enjoy the cool climate at Kinabalu Park and its sweeping vistas and transfer to visit the Desa Cattle Farm late afternoon which is located at the foothill of Mt Kinabalu and offer one of the most amazing scenery with the majestic Mt Kinabalu Overlooking, beautiful green pastures, the scenery breath-taking and the cool breeze environment. After that transfer back to Kota Kinabalu, en-route dinner at Kg Nelayan Restaurant with Cultural Show & after transfer to your hotel for check in. Overnight stay at your choice of hotel in Kota Kinabalu
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Borneo Reef Pontoon + Sapi Island Tour
– Breakfast at the hotel
0830 – meet at the hotel lobby and transfer to the jetty. Take a 15 – 20 minutes boat ride from the city to BORNEO REEF – PONTOON. The Islands Crystal clear water is rich in marine life and ideal for sea sports lovers. Upon arrival on the island, proceed with your own activities. After lunch, boat transfer to Sapi Island.
1330 – Return to the mainland. Transfer straight to your hotel.
– Rest of the Day free at leisure on your own activities
– Overnight stay at your choice of hotel at your choice in Kota Kinabalu.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Local Buffet Mixed BBQ Lunch
Kota Kinabalu Sightseeing Tour + Shopping
– Breakfast at hotel
– Check out from your hotel. Meet at hotel lobby proceed for Kota Kinabalu sightseeing City tour & shopping for souvenirs. Lunch at local restaurant
– After lunch transfer to the airport for your flight departure home
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch
- 3 night accommodation
- Tour and transport as per itinerary, driver cum guide
- Entrance fee to Kinabalu park, Poring hot spring, Canopy walk way, Botanical garden in Kinabalu park, Desa Cattle Farm, Manukan Island & Sapi Island, Mask & Snorkel Set
- Meals – 3 breakfasts, 4 lunches , 1 dinner and 1 Candle light Dinner
- Air Ticket
- Meals other than stated
- Camera/Video Fees
- Any other water sport equipment
- Tourism Tax (Non-Malaysian guest) – RM10/Room/Night
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- Children rates are applicable for 2-11 years old only
- Malaysian Only
All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
Pricing is based on per person basis
Validity: till 31 Mar 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|Hotel||Price Per Person (RM)|
|Kinabalu Pine Resort (Sup) + Shangri la KK (Del)||1620|
|Kinabalu Pine Resort (Sup) + Le Meridien KK (Urban)||1720|
|Surcharge for Holiday and Peak Season|
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review