- Enjoy the finest international dishes at the tallest building in Bangkok.
- Relax your body and soothe your soul with award-winning Spa Therapy.
- Watch the class-class performance of Thai cultural heritage – Siam Niramit Cultural Show.
Thailand time zone
Upon your arrival at Bangkok International airport, our driver will be meeting you and escort you to the hotel. After check-in to your hotel, enjoy free and easy time at your own leisure. You might want to have a rest in your room or stroll around the neighborhood.
By the twilight, take BTS Skytrain or grab a Tuk Tuk – an iconic Thailand rickshaw and head to Baiyoke Sky Hotel. Then take the elevator up to the 81st floor where the Bangkok Balcony Buffet is located for a sky-high dining experience. Enjoy the scrumptious buffet including authentic Thai cuisine, fresh seafood, international dishes and don’t miss save some space for their desserts!
There are three available dining sessions that you may choose from, which is 5PM, 7PM and 9PM respectively and each session lasts for 2 hours (dining time to be confirmed during booking). If you are early, you may catch the dramatic sunset city view of Bangkok and watch the buildings turn into a glittering spectacle at the night falls in. The panorama city view from the tallest building set in the heart of Bangkok city is much spectacular than you had ever imagined!
Baiyoke Sky Buffet
Enjoy free and easy time exploring the nightlife of this bustling capital after dinner.
12.00pm – Transfer from Bangkok International Airport to hotel
2.00pm – Check-in
– Free & easy
4.30pm – Proceed to Baiyoke Sky Hotel (own arrangement for transport)
5.00pm – Enjoy Bangkok Balcony Buffet in Baiyoke Sky Hotel’s 81st Floor (Dining time 2hrs)
– Free & easy
Meal Plan: Dinner
Day 2 :
Commence your day with a lovely breakfast served in the hotel. Enjoy free and easy time roaming around the city, you can visit the famous temples, museums, or shopping in this premier shopping paradise, where the choices never seem to end. Then its time to unwind and spend a little time to give your body, mind, and soul a treat! Book your session in advance with Let’s Relax Spa, an award-winning spa center to enjoy their holistic approach in their popular spa treatment.
Let’s Relax Spa – The Berkeley, Pratunam
At 5PM, head to Siam Niramit Bangkok where the location is highly accessible by the MRT or you can grab a Tuk Tuk or cab to reach there. Head to Sawasdee Restaurant to enjoy buffet dinner where they serve an array of Thai and international dishes. Before the cultural show starts, check out the miniature traditional Thai village that showcases the local lifestyle of the olden days in the country, you can even get the Thai handicrafts from the souvenir shops to have a memento of your visit.
Siam Niramit Bangkok Pre-Show
The colossal Ratchada Theatre opens its door at 7:30PM, grab your seat and prepare to enjoy the fascinating show with other thousands of audience from all around the world! Known as one of the largest stage productions in the world, Siam Niramit portrays the glorious historical days of Thailand through professionally produced performance. The 80 minutes of cultural extravaganza will definitely impress you!
Siam Niramit Bangkok Show
7.30am – Breakfast in hotel
– Free & easy
– Spa & massage (Book advance) (own arrangement for transport)
– Map to Let’s Relax Spa – The Berkeley, Pratunam:
4.30pm – Proceed to Siam Niramit Bangkok (own arrangement for transport)
5.00pm – Arrive Siam Niramit, enjoy buffet dinner
– Map to Siam Niramit Bangkok:
7.00pm – Pre-show entertainment
7.30pm – Theatre doors open
8.00pm – Enjoy the Show
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 3 :
Enjoy your breakfast in the hotel and enjoy your last day in Bangkok at your own leisure. Check out from the hotel at 12PM (depend on hotel check-out time) and our driver will transfer you to the airport for your homebound flight. Good Bye Bangkok!
8.00am – Breakfast at hotel
– After breakfast, leisure at own
12.00pm – Proceed to check out from hotel
1.00pm – Transfer to Bangkok International Airport
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 2 nights accommodation
- Breakfast, Lunch & dinner as stated in the itinerary meal plan
- 2 ways Bangkok airport transfer
- D1 – Bangkok Balcony Buffet in Baiyoke Sky Hotel’s 81st Floor (Indoor) (including international buffet)
- D2 – Let’s Relax Spa Treatment (Aromatherapy Oil Massage + Body Scrub OR Body Warp) (book in advance)
- D2 – Siam Niramit Bangkok (including admission ticket & dinner)
- Flight ticket to Bangkok
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Transfer to Let’s Relax Spa – The Berkeley, Pratunam
- Transfer to Siam Niramit Bangkok
- Any other service/tax/entrance ticket not stated in the Includes section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Holidaygogogo reserve the right to change to other hotel at same class if the hotel stated below is not available during the travel date.
- No changes of room arrangement is allowed after full payment made.
- Child age between 4 to 11 years old (based on year of birth) is entitled as child rate.
- Infant below 3 years old (based on year of birth) is free of charge.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
Package Price: RM (per person)
Early Bird Promotion
Validity: 1 Oct 2019 – 31 Oct 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|Hotel||Twin||Triple||Child No Bed|
|Bangkok City Hotel (3*)||1,110||1,070||905|
|Asia Hotel Bangkok (4*)||1,130||1,115||860|
|Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri (5*)||1,565||1,500||895|
- Bangkok City Hotel: Maximum pax for each room: 2 adults + 1 child (sharing bed with parents) + 1 adult/1 child (compulsory add on an extra bed)
- Asia Hotel Bangkok: Maximum pax for each room: 2 adults + 1 child (sharing bed with parents) + 1 adult/1 child (compulsory add on an extra bed)
WhatsApp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Related Bangkok Tour Packages:
- 3d2n Best of Bangkok Tour Package
- 3d2n Bangkok Spa + Baiyoke Sky Buffet Package
- 4d3n Honeymoon Bangkok + Khao Yai Tour Package
- 4d3n Bangkok Family Getaway Tour Package
- 4d3n Best of Bangkok + Hua Hin Tour Package
- 4d3n Best of Bangkok + Khao Yai Tour Package
- 4d3n Best of Bangkok + Pattaya Tour Package
- 5d4n Bangkok + Pattaya + Koh Samet Tour Package
Updated: 25 Sep 2019
Customer Reviews on 3d2n Bangkok Spa + Baiyoke Sky Buffet Package
Submit your review