- Join thousands of audiences to watch the Siam Niramit Cultural Show in the grandiose theatre.
- Indulge in the bustling Damnoen Saduak Floating Market.
- Experience the unique Maeklong Railway Market.
- Explore Wat Bang Kung and Thai Boxing Temple.
- Visit the mesmerizing Grand Palace and the Emerald Buddha.
- Enjoy the authentic Khon-Thai Classical Masked Dance.
Thailand time zone
On your arrival at the Bangkok International Airport, our driver will greet and transfer you to the hotel. After completing the check-in procedure to your Bangkok abode, enjoy your noontime at your own leisure and explore this vibrant city.
Before the twilight falls, grab a local Tuk Tuk or take the MRT to Siam Niramit Bangkok. Enjoy an inclusive buffet dinner in Sawasdee Restaurant. After dinner, you can spend some time strolling at the sights around the ground such as the miniature traditional Thai village that presents the rural lifestyles of the bygones days in the country, You can even get the Thai handicrafts from the souvenir shops to have a memento of your visit to Thailand! There are also other entertainment facilities such as elephant feeding and rides, outdoor dance performances to keep you entertained until the show starts!
Siam Niramit Bangkok Pre-Show
The colossal Ratchada Theatre opens its door at 7:30PM, grab your seat and prepare to enjoy one of the largest stage productions in the world! Over 100 performers will be acting on the grandiose stage portraying the story of the journey to the enchanted Kingdom of Siam Ramasoon (Thailand) and this is definitely an excellent and entertaining way of learning Thailand’s history! The 80 minutes cultural extravaganza will worth every penny that you spent!
Siam Niramit Bangkok Show
12.00pm – Transfer from Bangkok International Airport to hotel
2.00pm – Check-in hotel
– Free & easy
4.30pm – Proceed to Siam Niramit Bangkok (own arrangement for transport)
5.00pm – Arrive Siam Niramit, enjoy buffet dinner
– Map to Siam Niramit Bangkok:
7.00pm – Pre-show entertainment
7.30pm – Theatre doors open
8.00pm – Enjoy the Show
Meal Plan: Dinner
Day 2 :
Savor a lovely breakfast in the hotel and today we are going for a day trip to the outskirt of Bangkok. Take the BTS or Tuk Tuk to our pick up point at Century Mall at least 15 minutes before 8:30AM and meet our tour guide.
Then we shall leave to our first stop – Damneon Saduak floating market that is built on the longest canal in Thailand. Upon arrival, pile on the pre-arranged boat and begin the 60-minutes ride through winding canals and the floating merchants, immerse yourself into the traditional Thai culture way of trading. After that, roam around the floating market where farmers sell their produce, wares, foods, and crafts from the seats of the long wooden boat. Hunt for local delicacies or souvenirs from the boat merchants where you get to bargain for a great deal!
Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
At noon, we will visit Wat Bang Kung, an iconic Buddhist temple nestled alongside the western bank of the Mae Khlong River. Having engulfed by the roots and branches of large, aged banyan trees, Wat Bang Kung is photograph worth for its seamless combination of natural beauty and serene spiritualism. Next to Wat Bang Kung, there is a ground that serves as a battle memorial for war heroes during the war between Siam and Burma back in a few centuries ago. You will see many life-size statues of Muay Thai fighters there.
Wat Bang Kung and Thai Boxing Temple
Then we will head to this unique market that you will only find in Thailand – the Maeklong Railway Market! Don’t be surprised when you see merchants coolly move their goods and umbrella away from the railway because the horning train barrels will come forward and passed by at your side! Our driver will drop you at either Asiatique, Chinatown, Siam Centre or Century Mall after the tour.
Maeklong Railway Market
If your tour is held on Friday or weekends, you will be able to visit Amphawa floating market and also an hour boat trip to see the fireflies.
Amphawa Floating Market
6.30am – Breakfast at hotel
8.00am – Proceed to Century Mall pick up point next to BTS Victory Station (Arrive 15 mins advance for check-in) (own arrangement for transport)
– Map to Century Mall:
8.30am – Depart from Century Mall
10.30am – Arrive & explore Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
11.30am – Explore floating market on own time
12.30pm – Visit Wat Bang Kung and Thai Boxing Temple
2.00pm – Visit Maeklong Railway Market
3.30pm – Experience the train
3.50pm – Arrive & explore Amphawa Floating Market on own time
6.00pm – 1-hour boat trip to see the fireflies
7.30pm – Depart to Bangkok
9.30pm – Drop off at original meeting point (Century Mall)
***Amphawa market tour is not available from Mon to Thurs, we will drop you off at Asiatique or Chinatown or Siam Center or original meeting point after Maeklong railway market visit.
Meal Plan: Breakfast
Day 3 :
Have a great breakfast in the hotel and proceed for check-out. Head to Century Mall and meet up with our tour guide at least 15 minutes before our departure at 9:30AM. On the last day of your trip in Bangkok, how could we missed the famous Grand Palace that seems to be noteworthy destination in Thailand! The grand palace was once residential to the Siam Royale families and now serves as a tourist attraction and also ceremonial purposes. Be prepared to be impressed by the Ayudhaya style architecture and the exquisite workmanship.
The Grand Palace
Then we will visit the temple of Emerald Buddha, or also known as Wat Phra Kaew which resides within the ground of the Grand Palace. This is one of the most sacred temples and also serves as an important pilgrimage site for the Thai Buddhists. The highlight of the temple is the 66-meter tall emerald buddha image that is enshrined in the temple.
The Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew)
Our driver will drop you off at the King Power Duty-Free shop and we will hop on the shuttle bus to Khon-Thai Classical Masked Dance held at Sala Chalermkrung Royal Theatre. Witness and experience the Thai traditional performance brought by 100 over Thai dancers with their extraordinary acting, singing, and dancing.
Khon-Thai Classical Masked Dance Show
Depart back to the hotel and our driver will be picking you up at the scheduled time and transfer you to the airport for your homebound flight. See you again, Bangkok!
07.00am – Breakfast at hotel
– After breakfast, check out from hotel
9.00am – Proceed to Century Mall pick up point next to BTS Victory Station (Arrive 15 mins advance for check-in) (own arrangement for transport)
– Map to Century Mall:
9.30am – Depart from Century Mall
10.00am – Visit The Grand Palace and The Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew)
12.00pm – Drop off at King Power (400m from BTS Victory Monument Station)
12.30pm – Proceed to Sala Chalermkrung Royal Theatre for Khon-Thai Classical Masked Dance (own arrangement for transport – shuttle bus)
1.00pm – Enjoy Khon-Thai Classical Masked Dance Show
3:30pm – Proceed back to hotel (own arrangement for transport)
– Transfer to Bangkok International Airport
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 2 nights accommodation
- Breakfast, Lunch & dinner as stated in the itinerary meal plan
- 2 ways Bangkok airport transfer
- D1 – Siam Niramit Bangkok (including admission ticket & dinner)
- D2 – Thailand Floating Markets Day Tour (including guide service, all admission fees as mentioned in the itinerary, 60-minute electric boat ride, train experience & bottled water)
- D3 – Bangkok Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew Morning Tour (including shared transfer between The Grand Palace and meeting point, guide service, all admission fees as mentioned in the itinerary, King Power Duty-Free Privileges voucher, 25-min Khon-Thai Classical Masked Dance Show & bottled water)
- Flight ticket to Bangkok
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Transfer to Siam Niramit Bangkok
- Transfer to Century Mall as mentioned in the itinerary
- Transfer to Khon-Thai Classical Masked Dance Show
- Any other service/tax/entrance ticket not stated in the Includes section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Holidaygogogo reserve the right to change to other hotel at same class if the hotel stated below is not available during the travel date.
- No changes of room arrangement is allowed after full payment made.
- D2 – Thailand Floating Markets Day Tour: Pregnant women and persons with disabilities are not allowed to join this tour.
- D3 – Bangkok Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew Morning Tour: Please bring The Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew physical ticket to redemption for Khon-Thai Classical Masked Dance Show at Sala Chalermkrung Royal Theatre in Bangkok. All visitors must be fully covered, touring barefoot is not allowed to enter the temples.
- Child age between 4 to 11 years old (based on year of birth) is entitled as child rate.
- Infant below 3 years old (based on year of birth) is free of charge.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
Package Price: RM (per person)
Early Bird Promotion
Validity: 1 Oct 2019 – 31 Oct 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|Hotel||Twin||Triple||Child No Bed|
|Bangkok City Hotel (3*)||960||920||755|
|Asia Hotel Bangkok (4*)||980||960||710|
|Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri (5*)||1,410||1,350||745|
- Bangkok City Hotel: Maximum pax for each room: 2 adults + 1 child (sharing bed with parents) + 1 adult/1 child (compulsory add on an extra bed)
- Asia Hotel Bangkok: Maximum pax for each room: 2 adults + 1 child (sharing bed with parents) + 1 adult/1 child (compulsory add on an extra bed)
WhatsApp us to get more details!
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Related Bangkok Tour Packages:
- 3d2n Best of Bangkok Tour Package
- 3d2n Bangkok Spa + Baiyoke Sky Buffet Package
- 4d3n Honeymoon Bangkok + Khao Yai Tour Package
- 4d3n Bangkok Family Getaway Tour Package
- 4d3n Best of Bangkok + Hua Hin Tour Package
- 4d3n Best of Bangkok + Khao Yai Tour Package
- 4d3n Best of Bangkok + Pattaya Tour Package
- 5d4n Bangkok + Pattaya + Koh Samet Tour Package
Updated: 25 Sep 2019
Customer Reviews on 3d2n Best of Bangkok Tour Package with Light Activities
Submit your review