- Visit the settings of one of the greatest Indonesian film productions – Laskar Pelangi.
- Hang out at Rumah Keong, a local inspired artistic architecture.
- Take a sip of local coffee at the oldest Warung (Coffee Shop – Kongdjie Coffee) in Belitung.
- Relax and unwind your island-hopping tour to the islets around Belitung.
- Snorkel for the coral reefs and marine life of Lengkuas Island.
Belitung time zone
Day 1 :
Welcome to Belitung, Indonesia! A laid back, unspoiled natural paradise to isolate yourself from the hustling city, relax and recharge. Upon your arrival at H.A.S. Hanandjoeddin International Airport in the afternoon, our driver will pick you up from the airport and we will head toward Restaurant Raja Seafood for a tantalizing Indonesian lunch.
After lunch, we will head to our first iconic and much popular destination that has bring Belitung international fame, SD Muhammadiyah Gantong, or commonly known as the Rainbow Troops Elementary School. Don’t be surprised that we are visiting a school as a tourist, the Rainbow Troops Elementary School is in fact a replica building from one of the greatest local film productions – Laskar Pelangi. We will definitely recommend you watching this inspiring movie based on Andrea Hirata’s novel that has brought Belitung to the international stage!
Then, we will walk over to Rumah Keong (Kirana Dock) which is located a stone away from the school. They are three conches that are made of rattan, you may want to take some great photographs with these unique snail houses shaped masterpiece. After that, we will visit the Museum Word Andrea Hirata (own expense for entrance ticket), a literature museum that showcases inspiring quotes from the movie “Laskar Pelangi” and also the commemoration of the novel itself.
SD Muhammadiyah Gantong, Rumah Keong, Museum Word Andrea Hirata
Lastly, we will visit Kampung Ahok or Kampung Vivi. This touristy village is well-known as this is the origin place of the former Jakarta governor, Ahok. You will get to see the old residence of Ahok where his family photos are displayed. There are also couples of cafes and souvenir shops in the village. We will then leave for your hotel and proceed for check-in.
As the night falls, we will be having our dinner at Restaurant Belitung Tempo Dulu. Enjoy authentic Indonesian delicacies in this culturally themed restaurant. Then, enjoy a cup of traditionally brewed, strong and aromatic coffee in one of the oldest warung (coffee shops) in Belitung, the renowned Kongdjie Coffee!
Kampung Ahok, Coffee Break Kongdjie
Our driver will transfer you back to the hotel at the end of the day.
Meal Plan: Lunch, Dinner
Day 2 :
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast in the hotel. Our driver will pick you up from the hotel and leave for Tanjung Kelayang Beach. Board on the chartered fishing boat and here we embark our island-hopping tour! Our first stop will be the Garuda Rock Island, an islet where the huge granite rocks resemble the mythical Garuda eagle in Hinduism. Next, we will arrive at the Sand Island, or more likely a sandbank that submerged in the pristine seawater, where it appears during low tide and gone as the tide rises in the noon. You will also get to see the presence of starfish lazing in the crystal-clear water.
Our island-hopping continues to Sailing Rock island, as the name says, it is a sail-shaped granite rock formation from far. Then we will head to Lengkuas Island, where you will get to do snorkeling in the turquoise water accompanied by beautiful corals and tropical fishes. Moreover, to catch a remarkable view of the impeccably beautiful borderless ocean, you can climb up to a Dutch colonial-era lighthouse and peer out of the windows for a panoramic view!
Garuda Rock Island, Sand Island, Sailing Rock Island and Lengkuas Island
Time for a lunch break at Kepayang Island to recharge, enjoy your fulfilling lunch at a tranquil atmosphere. There are many to explore on Kelayang Island, the largest island among dozens of small clusters islets in the North Belitung, you may enjoy the long stretch 300-meters white sandy beach, visit the turtle conservation and more. We will also go for a small adventure walk to explore the Kelayang cave, walking down to the cave in between huge rocks and narrow pathways, we will end up coming to a natural pool amidst the boulders. With the light rays illuminate from the gaps of the rocks and reflect on the water, it creates a stunning photograph!
As we head back to the mainland, we will come to the last stop of our day tour – Tanjung Tinggi Beach (Rainbow Troops Beach). Have a relaxing stroll on the silky-soft white sand and enjoy a peaceful and comfy ambiance. The beach also features numerous granites that come in unique shapes and sizes. Not to forget to mention, Tanjung Tinggi Beach is also one of the settings of the movie “Laskar Pelangi”. Our driver will transfer you back to the hotel after that.
Tanjung Kelayang Beach, Kelayang Cave
At night, we will have dinner at Restaurant Pandan Alam/Dapoer Belitung and also visit the local traditional outlet for a souvenir shopping spree. Local crackers, fish floss, and shrimp paste are the perfect gifts to family and friends or even for yourself!
Our driver will transfer you back to the hotel at the end of the day.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3 :
Enjoy a delightful breakfast in the hotel and proceed to check-out. Our driver will send you to H.A.S. Hanandjoeddin International Airport for your departure flight back home. We hope you enjoy your holiday in Belitung, see you again!
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 2 nights accommodation (standard room)
- 2 ways Belitung International Airport transfer
- Breakfast, Lunch & dinner as stated in the itinerary meal plan
- 1x Coffeebreak (Coffee Kongdjie)
- Mineral Water during a trip
- Snorkeling equipment + life jacket
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary
- Flight ticket to Belitung
- Travel Insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Entrance ticket for Museum Word Andrea Hirata
- Any other service/tax/entrance ticket not stated in the Includes section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last-minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on a complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Holidaygogogo reserves the right to change to other hotels in the same class if the hotel stated below is not available during the travel date.
- No changes in room arrangement are allowed after full payment made.
- This tour only departs from Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2) on:
- Every Wednesday – 11.00 AM
- Every Friday – 11.00 AM
- This tour only returns from H.A.S. Hanandjoeddin International Airport (TJQ) on:
- Every Friday – 12.10 PM
- Every Sunday – 12.10 PM
- Child age between 4 to 7 years old (based on date of birth) is entitled as child rate.
- Infant below 3 years old (based on date of birth) is free of charge.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
Package Price: RM (per person)
Early Bird Promotion
Validity: 1 Nov 2019 – 31 Dec 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|2 Person||3 Person||4-7 Person||8-10 Person|
|Fairfield By Marriot (4*)||875||755||705||685|
|BW Suite (4*)||860||755||705||685|
|MaxOne Belstar Belitung (3*)||770||685||615||580|
|Havana Mutiara (3*)||685||600||545||530|
Browse More Resort Photos:
Fairfield By Marriot
MaxOne Belstar Belitung
A surcharge of RM115/person on 23 Dec 2019 – 02 Jan 2020.
WhatsApp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Related Belitung Tour Packages:
- 4D3N Best of Belitung Tour Package
- 3D2N Belitung + Leebong Island Tour Package
- 4D3N Belitung + Leebong Island Tour Package
- 4D3N Belitung Honeymoon Package
Updated: 19 Nov 2019
Customer Reviews on 3D2N Best of Belitung Tour Package
Submit your review
Another good place for weekend getaway, the flight takes about 1 hr plus. The island is very nice to explore and the beach is very beautiful. Will plan to come again!
What a paradise, clean water, nice beach and nice foods. The price is reasonable and not much difference compare to island package within malaysia. Definitely worth every penny!
We have been to many islands around south east asia, Belitung is the latest island that we visit. The island is clean in overall and the beach is nice. Water is clean at the surrounding islands. We took the 3 days package, but i think 4 days is just nice to explore more places in Belitung. Recommended!
A very beautiful island to explore, the water is very clear and nice for swimming and snorkeling. Thanks holidaygogogo for the arrangement and thanks Airasia for launching this route!
An under developed island with little to nil pollution, if you are looking to enjoy and relax, belitung is a good place to visit. The foods are suitable for Malaysian taste, even our 70 years old parent able to take it. The overall package including flight is about RM1000, very reasonable.
The tour guide is super friendly and the itinerary is nice. We booked to stay in Havana Mutiara, the room is clean and tidy, although it is the cheapest in this package, but the quality is high.