Latest online promotion for 3D2N Pulau Sibu Rimba Resort Snorkelling Package, book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
– Depart from Tanjung Leman Jetty to Sibu Island (Standby at least 30 minutes)
1300 – Lunch & Check In
–Free & Easy
Meal Plan: Lunch, Dinner
0730 – Breakfast
– Snorkeling trip
1200 – Lunch
– Free & Easy
1900 – Dinner
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
0730 – Breakfast
1000 – Check Out
1030 – Depart from Sibu Island to Tanjung Leman Jetty
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 2 ways boat transfer (Tanjung Leman Jetty-Sibu Island-Tanjung Leman Jetty)
- 2 nights accommodation
- 2 breakfast
- 2 lunch
- 2 dinner
- 1 snorkelling trip
- Marine Park fee & Johor National Park Fee
- Malaysian – RM11/pax
- Non-Malaysian – RM36/ pax
- Snorkelling equipment – RM30/person/day
- Tourism Tax (Non-Malaysian guest) – RM10/Room/Night
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- SST (when government decided to resume, if applicable)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- Children aged between 4 years old and 14 years old (based on year of birth) are charged at children rate.
- Infant below 3 years old (based on year of birth) is free of charge.
Pricing is based on per person basis
Validity: 1 March – 31 October 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|Room Type||Single||Twin||Triple||Child 7-14 y/o||Child 3-6 y/o|
|2 Adults + 2 Childs|
Sea View Chalet: Please note these chalets have cold water showers.
Island Suite: Largest chalet and extremely private with beautiful views of the ocean and neighboring islands. It offers its own fridge, tea + coffee and a hot water shower. Perfect for honeymoon couples, couples who want something a little extra or for those who just dislike cold water showers.
Family Chalet: This chalet has two rooms, one with a double bed and one with two single beds. It’s ideal for families wanting to stay in the same chalet but with a little privacy and has hot water in both bathrooms.
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review