- Watch the fascinating Thai culture show in the Phuket FantaSea.
- Have great fun exploring the underwater world and get the best snorkeling experience.
- Island Hopping from the Khai Islands and Phi Phi Archipelago.
- Unique personal experience with the elephants in Elephant Family Phuket Sanctuary.
- Join the crowd and watch the Thai authentic martial arts – Thai Street Boxing.
- Visit Phuket landmarks such as the Chalong Temple, Big Buddha, Kata View Point (Karon View Point) and more.
Thailand time zone
Welcome to Phuket and let’s begin your amazing Thai experience! Our driver will meet and greet you at Phuket International Airport and transfer you to your hotel. After checked-in to your hotel, have a quick rest and we will depart for the greatest show in Phuket in the evening!
Our driver will pick you up from the hotel between 4 PM to 6 PM (TBC) to Phuket FantaSea, a well known authentic and diverse Thai cultural theme park in Phuket that has been highly recommended by millions of tourists every year. Enjoy a complimentary buffet at the majestic Golden Kinnaree Restaurant in the theme park where they serve a variety of Thai and international cuisines. Meanwhile, before the show starts, you may also stroll around the shopping street, carnival games and other amenities in the park.
Golden Kinnaree Restaurant
The highlight of the night – FantaSea cultural show will start at 9 PM in the Palace of the elephants theatre, this grandiose architecture is also a breathtaking replica of the Thai Palace! Just sit back and immerse yourself in the Thai culture and myths portrayed by the performers through choreographed dancing, aerobatic and also crew of animal performers. This will definitely be the unforgettable magical night of your trip. Our driver will transfer you back to the hotel after the show (TBC).
Phuket FantaSea Show
12:00pm – Transfer from Phuket International airport to hotel
2:00pm – Check-in hotel
4:00pm – 6.00pm – Transfer from hotel to Phuket FantaSea (time to be confirmed by the operator)
6:00pm – Dinner at Phuket FantaSea (Golden Kinnaree Restaurant)
9:00pm – Enjoy the show (Phuket FantaSea Show)
– Transfer back from Phuket FantaSea to hotel (time to be confirmed by the operator)
Meal Plan: Dinner
Day 2 :
Enjoy your breakfast in the hotel and get ready for your amazing encounter with the beautiful islands and beaches in Thailand. Our driver will transfer you to the pier at 7:30 AM (TBC) and depart for Khai Islands. The Khai Islands group is made up of Khai Nui, Khai Nok, and Khai Nai. The boat will stop by at one of the beaches and you may choose to do snorkeling or just relax on the beautiful white sandy beach. The island snorkeling site hosts colourful coral reefs and abundant tropical marine life and fishes that provide lifetime snorkeling experience.
The day tour continues to the Phi Phi Archipelago. The boat will first stop at Phi Phi Don – the superstar among the Phi Phi Island group for another snorkeling session. We will also visit the fascinating Long-Tailed Macaques clan that lives on the famous Monkey Beach. Other than that, the Monkey beach also gives a great panoramic view of turquoise water with the clear blue sky as a background. In the afternoon, enjoy a lunch served on Phi Phi Don.
Khai Islands & Phi Phi Islands
Then we will depart to Phi Phi Leh, an uninhabited island located nearby Phi Phi Don. We will begin the tour from the north side of the island visiting Viking Cave – a notable cave located at the bottom of a tall limestone cliff. Viking Cave is popular for its wall paintings found inside the cave, which believed to be discovered by the sailors sheltered in the cave during a storm. You will get to see local people harvesting the bird’s nest from cave to make a living. Continue to Pi Leh Bay which is tranquil lagoon where you will surround by the lush green cliffs. Moving down to the south, we will arrive in Loh Samah Bay for more sightseeing, just relax and enjoy the tranquility of the Andaman Sea.
We will then arrive at the Maya Bay – one of the popular destinations among the tourists. Maya Bay got its fame ever since the movie blockbuster “The Beach” starred by the international star Leonardo DiCaprio was filmed there. The exceptionally crystal clear water and silky long beach, this is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. After Maya Bay, we will head back to the pier and our driver will transfer you back to the hotel. Have a free and easy time at night exploring the Phuket town.
6:30am – Breakfast at hotel
7:30am – Transfer from hotel to pier (time to be confirmed by the operator)
9:20am – Depart from the pier to Khai Islands
9:45am – Arrive at Khai Islands for snorkeling or relax on the beach
10:45am – Depart from Khai Island to Phi Phi Don for snorkeling, sightseeing at Monkey beach
12:15pm – Enjoy a lunch at Phi Phi Don Islands
1:25pm – Depart from Phi Phi Don to Phi Phi Leh, enjoy sightseeing at Viking Cave, Pi Leh Lagoon and Loh Samah Bay
2:15pm-3:15pm – Arrive at Maya Bay, relax and enjoy in one of the world’s most beautiful beaches
4:15pm – Arrive at the pier, transfer from the pier to hotel
Dinner at own
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3 :
Enjoy breakfast in the hotel and our driver will transfer you to the Elephants Family Phuket Sanctuary (TBC) and spend your day with the family of these gentle giants! Once you arrive at the sanctuary, get yourself changed to Mahout outfit, traditional clothing wear by the elephant trainers in Thailand. The is a short briefing regarding how to protect elephants & learn about elephants by the elephant trainers before get close with the elephants.
After briefing, you will get the close interaction with the elephants by feeding and interacting with the elephants clan, don’t forget to take photographs for your very special hang out session with the elephants! Later on, you will have chance chilling with the elephants too, to be exact, you will be bathing and having the mud spa massaging the adorable creatures!
Elephants Family Phuket Sanctuary
The sanctuary visit will end at 12.30 PM and our driver will transfer you back to the hotel. You can enjoy free and easy activities in the latter part of the day. You might want to explore the town and do some Thai local street food hunting or shopping for local art and handcrafts.
7:00pm – Breakfast at hotel
8:30am – Transfer from hotel to Elephants Family Phuket (time to be confirmed by the operator)
10:00am – Get changed to Mahout outfit
10:30am – Short briefing regarding how to protect elephants & learn about elephants
10:40am – Feed and interact with elephants
11:10am – Enjoy mud spa, bath and massage elephant
11:50am – Change clothes
12:00pm – Enjoy Thai dessert
12:15pm – Transfer back to hotel
– Dinner at own
Meal Plan: Breakfast
Day 4 :
Have breakfast at the hotel and proceed for check-out from your abode. The day tour starts off with Kata View Point (Karon View Point), where you get an iconic outlook featuring a combination of deep blue sea, white-sand beaches and the deep-green hues of Phuket’s hillsides. Then we will proceed to Nai Harn Windmill View Point, where you get to see enormous white windmill along the way to the top viewpoint. Also, you will get to meet and take photographs with the adorable baby elephants too! The journey will not be complete without visiting Promthep Cape – one of the most photographed locations in Phuket.
Kata View Point, Nai Harn Windmill View Point & Promthep Cape
Then we will leave to the largest buddha statue (Big Buddha) in Southeast Asia, the 45-meter tall statue made of concrete and layered with Burmese white jade marble certainly looks gorgeous and venerating. You also get to enjoy the stunning aerial view of Phuket town and the coastline from the top of the hill. Proceed to Chalong Temple, an ancient temple that was built in the 19th century. Despite with more than 150 years of history, Chalong Temple is still a popular monastery for local to perform daily rituals and prayers while tourists come to learn about Buddhism and experience the antiquity and tranquility in the temple.
Big Buddha, Chalong Temple & Thai Street Boxing
Travelling back to the old town of Phuket, we will hop in to watch the Thai Street Boxing. This ancient martial arts of Thailand is definitely interesting to watch due to its thrilling atmospheric experience watching the local Siamese fighters fighting on the stage. Then we will also stroll around the Phuket Old Town for some street sightseeing. In the afternoon, we will depart to Rang Hill where it gives a panoramic view of Phuket Town and also a famous spot for observing wild monkeys. You may want to have lunch at the Tung Ka Cafe and Restaurant on Rang Hill.
Phuket Old Town, Rang Hill, Banzaan
The last stop before transfer back to hotel will be sightseeing in the Patong Beach and also visit the “Banzaan”, a local seafood market where it sells the freshest and also cheap seafood produces. Once you are back to hotel, our driver will pick you up as the scheduled time and send you to the airport for your homebound flight. See you again, Phuket!
07:00am – Breakfast at hotel
– After breakfast, check out from hotel
08:00am – Transfer from hotel to Kata View Point (time to be confirmed by the operator)
09:30am – Arrive at Kata View Point (Karon View Point)
10:00am – Visit Nai Harn Windmill View Point
10:15am – Take photo with baby elephants
10:30am – Visit Promthep Cape
11:15am – Visit Big Buddha
12:15pm – Visit Chalong Temple
12:45pm – Watch Thai Street Boxing
1:00pm – Sightseeing around Phuket Old Town
1:20pm-2:00pm – Watch amazing view of Phuket Town from Rang Hill and observe wild monkeys (optional lunch at Tung Ka Cafe & Restaurant at own expense)
2:50pm – Sightseeing in Patong and visit ‘Banzaan’ seafood market
3:30pm – Transfer back to hotel
– Transfer to airport
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 3 nights accommodation
- Breakfast, Lunch & dinner as stated in itinerary meal plan
- 2 ways Phuket airport transfer
- D1 – Phuket FantaSea Show (including shared transfer, admission ticket & dinner)
- D2 – Phi Phi & Maya Area Snorkeling Day Tour (including shared transfer, snorkeling equipment, life jacket, guide service, lunch, beverage & fruits)
- D3 – Elephant Family Phuket Sanctuary Half Day Tour (including shared transfer, guide service, food for elephant feeding & drinking water)
- D4 – Phuket City Sightseeing Day Tour (including shared transfer & guide service)
- Flight ticket to Phuket
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- National Marine Park fee/National Park fee – THB 400/Adult, THB 200/Child
- Any other service/tax/entrance ticket not stated in the Includes section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last-minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on a complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Holidaygogogo reserves the right to change to other hotels at the same class if the hotel stated below is not available during the travel date.
- No changes of room arrangement is allowed after full payment made.
- Infant age below 3 years old, seniors age 60 years old and above, pregnant women and persons with any medical or physical disabilities are not allowed to join Phi Phi & Maya Area Snorkeling Day Tour.
- For safety reasons, participants age 70 years old and above, pregnant women, children age below 2 year old are not recommended to join Elephant Family Phuket Sanctuary Half-Day Tour.
- Minimum 6 participants required for Phuket City Sightseeing Day Tour to run.
- Child age between 4 to 11 years old (based on year of birth) is entitled as child rate.
- Infant below 3 years old (based on year of birth) is free of charge.
- Phuket FantaSea closed on every Thursday.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
Package Price: RM (per person)
Early Bird Promotion
Validity: 1 Nov 2019 – 31 May 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|Hotel||Twin||Triple||Child No Bed|
|Tuana Blue Sky Patong Hotel (3*)||1,280||1,250||–|
|Sunset Beach Resort (4*)||1,445||1,445||1,055|
|Andaman Beach Suites Hotel (4*)||1,700||1,645||990|
|Phuket Orchid Resort & Spa (4*)||1,845||1,690||1,075|
Peak Season Surcharge: RM (Per Person)
- Tuana Blue Sky Patong Hotel on 25 Dec 2019 – 05 Jan 2020: RM 65/person
- Sunset Beach Resort:
- 24 Dec 2019 – 10 Jan 2020: RM 495/person
- 11 Jan 2020 – 29 Feb 2020: RM 150/person
- Andaman Beach Suites Hotel on 21 Dec 2019 – 15 Jan 2020: RM 275/person
- Phuket Orchid Resort & Spa on 26 Dec 2019 – 15 Jan 2020: RM360
- New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner on 31 Dec 2019(Compulsory): THB 5300/Adult
- New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner on 31 Dec 2019(Compulsory): THB 2650/Child
WhatsApp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Related Phuket Tour Packages:
- 3d2n Best of Phuket Tour Package
- 4d3n Best of Phuket Tour Package
- 5d4n Best of Phuket Tour Package
- 4d3n Phuket Islands + Day Tour + Spa Couple Package
- 3d2n Phuket Couple Retreat + Spa Leisure Package
- 4d3n Phuket Honeymoon Tour Package
- 4d3n Phuket 4-In-1 Adventure + Spa Tour Package
- 3d2n Phuket Family Getaway Tour Package
- 4d3n Phuket Family Getaway Tour Package
- 3d2n Phuket Budget + Islands Snorkeling Tour Package
Updated: 11 Sep 2019
Customer Reviews on 4d3n Best of Phuket Tour Package
Submit your review
The Phuket Fantasea show and the Phi Phi Island Tour is the major highlight in this tour. We like the hotel location as it is located in the happening area of Patong. Although this is not a private tour, but the tour operator is able to make it smooth and most of the tourists are able to enjoy. A very good arrangement.