Last Updated on June 3, 2020
- Enjoy the enchanting Thai culture show in the Phuket FantaSea.
- Have great fun exploring the underwater world with your loved ones.
- Island Hopping from the Khai Islands and Phi Phi Archipelago.
- Join the crowd and watch the Thai authentic martial arts – Thai Street Boxing.
- Visit Phuket landmarks such as the Chalong Temple, Big Buddha, Kata View Point (Karon View Point) and more.
- Pamper your partner and yourself with an award-winning spa treatment.
Thailand time zone
Welcome to your getaway to Phuket and now its time to begin your amazing Thai experience! Our driver will meet and greet you at Phuket International Airport and transfer you to your hotel. After checked-in to your hotel, have a short rest and we will depart for the greatest show in Phuket in the evening!
Our driver will pick you up from the hotel between 4 PM to 6 PM (TBC) to Phuket FantaSea, a diverse Thai cultural theme park that you shouldn’t miss out in Phuket! The theme park welcomed millions of tourists from all over the world every year with its numerous entertainment facilities such as shopping street, carnival games, and many more amenities. Nonetheless, the fascinating cultural show by Phuket FantaSea is the highlight that you should be looking forward to!
Golden Kinnaree Restaurant
Enjoy a complimentary buffet at the majestic Golden Kinnaree Restaurant in the theme park where they serve a variety of Thai and international cuisines. Meanwhile before the show starts. Then head to a grandiose architecture that replicates the Royal Thai Palace, also known as the Palace of the elephants theatre before 9 PM for the long-awaited culture show. Sit back and enjoy the Thai culture and myths showcase through choreographed dancing, aerobatic and also crew of animal performers. This will definitely be the unforgettable night of your trip. Our driver will transfer you back to the hotel after the show (TBC).
Phuket FantaSea Show
12:00pm – Transfer from Phuket International airport to hotel
2:00pm – Check-in hotel
4:00pm – 6.00pm – Transfer from hotel to Phuket FantaSea (time to be confirmed by the operator)
6:00pm – Dinner at Phuket FantaSea (Golden Kinnaree Restaurant)
9:00pm – Enjoy the show (Phuket FantaSea Show)
– Transfer back from Phuket FantaSea to hotel (time to be confirmed by the operator)
Meal Plan: Dinner
Day 2 :
Enjoy breakfast served in the hotel and get ready for your amazing one day journey with the beautiful islands and beaches in Thailand. Our driver will transfer you all to the pier at 7:30 AM (TBC) and leave for the Khai Islands. The Khai Islands group is made up of three lovely islands including Khai Nui, Khai Nok, and Khai Nai. The boat will stop by at one of the beaches and you may do snorkeling with your loved ones, and have a memorable encounter with the exquisite coral reefs and abundant tropical marine life and fishes. Else, you may also just relax and sunbathe yourself on the beach.
The day tour continues to the Phi Phi Archipelago. The boat will first stop at Phi Phi Don – the largest and most happening island among the Phi Phi group for another snorkeling session. We will also visit the fascinating Long-Tailed Macaques clan that resides on the famous Monkey Beach. Other than that, the Monkey beach also gives a great panoramic view of turquoise water with the clear blue sky as background, don’t miss the chance-taking photographs with your other half to record the stunning sceneries! In the afternoon, enjoy lunch served on Phi Phi Don.
Khai Islands & Phi Phi Islands
Then we will depart to Phi Phi Leh, an uninhabited island located a stone away from Phi Phi Don. We will begin the tour from the north side of the island visiting Viking Cave – a notable cave located at the bottom of a tall limestone cliff. Viking Cave is popular for its wall paintings found inside the cave, which believed to be discovered by the sailors sheltered in the cave during a storm. You will get to see local people harvesting the swifts’ birds nest from cave to make a profitable business. Continue to Pi Leh Bay which is tranquil lagoon where you will surround by the lush green cliffs. Moving down to the south, we will arrive in Loh Samah Bay for more sightseeing, just relax and enjoy the tranquility of the Andaman Sea.
Finally, we will stop by at the Maya Bay – one of the must-visit tourist spot on your island hopping trip. Maya Bay got its fame ever since the movie blockbuster “The Beach” starred by the international star Leonardo DiCaprio was filmed there. Enjoy this most beautiful beach in the world with your other half by watching the scenic crystal clear water and silky long beach live in front of you! After Maya Bay, we will head back to the pier and our driver will transfer you all back to the hotel. Have a free and easy time at night exploring the Phuket town.
6:30am – Breakfast at hotel
7:30am – Transfer from hotel to pier (time to be confirmed by the operator)
9:20am – Depart from the pier to Khai Islands
9:45am – Arrive at Khai Islands for snorkeling or relax on the beach
10:45am – Depart from Khai Island to Phi Phi Don for snorkeling, sightseeing at Monkey beach
12:15pm – Enjoy lunch at Phi Phi Don Islands
1:25pm – Depart from Phi Phi Don to Phi Phi Leh, enjoy sightseeing at Viking Cave, Pi Leh Lagoon and Loh Samah Bay
2:15pm-3:15pm – Arrive at Maya Bay, relax and enjoy in one of the world’s most beautiful beaches
4:15pm – Arrive at the pier, transfer from the pier to hotel
Dinner at own
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3 :
Have breakfast at the hotel and off we go to visit the popular landmarks in Phuket! The day tour begins with Kata View Point (Karon View Point), where you get an iconic outlook featuring a combination of blue ocean, white-sand beaches and the deep-green hues of Phuket’s hillsides. Then we will proceed to Nai Harn Windmill View Point, where you get to see enormous white windmill along the way to the top viewpoint. Also, you will have this exclusive chance to get close encounters with the adorable baby elephants, don’t forget to take photographs with these gentle giants together with your partner! The journey will not be complete without visiting Promthep Cape – one of the most photographed locations in Phuket, where it oversees the borderless Andaman Sea.
Kata View Point, Nai Harn Windmill View Point & Promthep Cape
Then we will leave to the largest buddha statue (Big Buddha) in Southeast Asia, the 45-meter tall statue made of concrete and layered with Burmese white jade marble certainly looks gorgeous and venerating. You also get to enjoy a stunning aerial view of Phuket town and the coastline from the top of the hill. Proceed to Chalong Temple, an ancient temple that was built in the 19th century. Despite with more than 150 years of history, Chalong Temple is still a popular monastery for local to perform daily rituals and prayers while tourists come to learn about Buddhism and experience the antiquity and tranquility in the temple.
Big Buddha, Chalong Temple & Thai Street Boxing
Travelling back to the old town of Phuket, we will hop in to watch the Thai Street Boxing. This ancient martial arts of Thailand is definitely interesting to watch due to its thrilling atmospheric experience watching the local Siamese fighters fighting on the stage. Then we will also stroll around the Phuket Old Town for some street sightseeing. In the afternoon, we will depart to Rang Hill where it gives a panoramic view of Phuket Town and also a famous spot for observing wild monkeys. You all may want to have lunch at the Tung Ka Cafe and Restaurant on Rang Hill. We will visit the Patong Beach and also the “Banzaan”, a local seafood market where it sells the freshest and also cheap seafood produces before heading back to the hotel.
Phuket Old Town, Rang Hill, Banzaan
After a day of hopping around Phuket, now it’s time to give you and your loved ones’ body an invigorating treat! Book your transportation in advance and head to this exclusive spa treatment by Let’s Relax Spa. This award-winning spa center provides top-notch spa treatment to many visitors from the globe, both of you will certainly not be disappointed by its excellent service! The spa package also includes a complimentary Thai dessert as a sweet treat after the treatment.
Spa & Massage
Let’s Relax Spa – Millennium Resort Patong
Let’s Relax Spa – Beyond Resort Patong
Let’s Relax Spa – Karon Beach
At night, have a free and easy time with your partner, you may want to try the local delicacies and you can also have a chill and relax time exploring the nightlife in Phuket.
07:00am – Breakfast at hotel
08:00am – Transfer from hotel to Kata View Point (time to be confirmed by the operator)
09:30am – Arrive at Kata View Point (Karon View Point)
10:00am – Visit Nai Harn Windmill View Point
10:15am – Take photo with baby elephants
10:30am – Visit Promthep Cape
11:15am – Visit Big Buddha
12:15pm – Visit Chalong Temple
12:45pm – Watch Thai Street Boxing
1:00pm – Sightseeing around Phuket Old Town
1:20pm-2:00pm – Watch amazing view of Phuket Town from Rang Hill and observe wild monkeys (optional lunch at Tung Ka Cafe & Restaurant at own expense)
2:50pm – Sightseeing in Patong and visit ‘Banzaan’ seafood market
3:30pm – Transfer back to hotel
– Spa & massage (self arrangement on transport) (book in advance)
– Map to Let’s Relax Spa – Millennium Resort Patong
– Map to Let’s Relax Spa – Beyond Resort Patong
– Map to Let’s Relax Spa – Karon Beach
– Dinner at own
Meal Plan: Breakfast
Day 4 :
Have breakfast at the hotel and enjoy your own free and easy time to do last-minute shopping before heading home! We will check out from the hotel at 12 PM (depend on hotel check-out time) and our driver will pick you up as scheduled time and transfer you to the airport for your flight back home. See you again, Phuket!
– Breakfast at hotel
– After breakfast, free and easy
12:00pm – Check out from hotel
1:00pm – Transfer to Phuket International Airport
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 3 nights accommodation
- Breakfast, Lunch & dinner as stated in itinerary meal plan
- 2 ways Phuket airport transfer
- D1 – Phuket FantaSea Show (including shared transfer, admission ticket & dinner)
- D2 – Phi Phi & Maya Area Snorkeling Day Tour (including shared transfer, snorkeling equipment, life jacket, guide service, lunch, beverage & fruits)
- D3 – Phuket City Sightseeing Day Tour (including shared transfer & guide service)
- D3 – Let’s Relax Spa Treatment (Aromatherapy Oil Massage + Body Scrub OR Body Warp) (book in advance)
- Flight ticket to Phuket
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- National Marine Park fee/National Park fee – THB 400/Adult, THB 200/Child
- Transfer to Let’s Relax Spa Treatment
- Any other service/tax/entrance ticket not stated in the Includes section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Holidaygogogo reserve the right to change to other hotel at same class if the hotel stated below is not available during the travel date.
- No changes of room arrangement is allowed after full payment made.
- Infant age below 3 years old, seniors age 60 years old and above, pregnant women and persons with any medical or physical disabilities are not allowed to join Phi Phi & Maya Area Snorkeling Day Tour.
- Minimum 6 participants required for Phuket City Sightseeing Day Tour to run.
- Child age between 4 to 11 years old (based on year of birth) is entitled as child rate.
- Infant below 3 years old (based on year of birth) is free of charge.
- Phuket FantaSea closed on every Thursday.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
Package Price: RM (per person)
Early Bird Promotion
Validity: 1 Nov 2019 – 31 May 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|Hotel||Twin||Triple||Child No Bed|
|Tuana Blue Sky Patong Hotel (3*)||1,440||1,410||–|
|Sunset Beach Resort (4*)||1,605||1,605||1,210|
|Andaman Beach Suites Hotel (4*)||1,860||1,805||1,150|
|Phuket Orchid Resort & Spa (4*)||2,005||1,850||1,235|
Peak Season Surcharge: RM (Per Person)
- Tuana Blue Sky Patong Hotel on 25 Dec 2019 – 05 Jan 2020: RM 65/person
- Sunset Beach Resort:
- 24 Dec 2019 – 10 Jan 2020: RM 495/person
- 11 Jan 2020 – 29 Feb 2020: RM 150/person
- Andaman Beach Suites Hotel on 21 Dec 2019 – 15 Jan 2020: RM 275/person
- Phuket Orchid Resort & Spa on 26 Dec 2019 – 15 Jan 2020: RM360
- New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner on 31 Dec 2019(Compulsory): THB 5300/Adult
- New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner on 31 Dec 2019(Compulsory): THB 2650/Child
WhatsApp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Related Phuket Tour Packages:
- 3d2n Best of Phuket Tour Package
- 4d3n Best of Phuket Tour Package
- 5d4n Best of Phuket Tour Package
- 4d3n Phuket Islands + Day Tour + Spa Couple Package
- 3d2n Phuket Couple Retreat + Spa Leisure Package
- 4d3n Phuket Honeymoon Tour Package
- 4d3n Phuket 4-In-1 Adventure + Spa Tour Package
- 3d2n Phuket Family Getaway Tour Package
- 4d3n Phuket Family Getaway Tour Package
- 3d2n Phuket Budget + Islands Snorkeling Tour Package
Updated: 11 Sep 2019
Customer Reviews on 4d3n Phuket Islands + Day Tour + Spa Couple Package
Submit your review