- Watch the marvelous transvestite stage show at Simon Cabaret Show.
- Up to 3 snorkeling sessions to explore the underwater world.
- Island Hopping Tour to the Phi Phi Archipelago and Khai Islands.
- Leisure time exploring Phuket town for authentic Thai food.
Thailand time zone
Welcome to Phuket and here is to begin your amazing Thai experience! Our driver will meet and greet you at Phuket International Airport and transfer you to your hotel. After checked-in to your hotel, have your own time exploring the neighborhood or have a short rest in the hotel.
Our driver will pick you up from the hotel around 6.30PM (TBC) and transfer you to the famous cabaret show in Phuket – Simon Cabaret Show! Simon Cabaret show has been run for 25 over years, welcoming over millions of tourists from around the world. Be prepared to be impressed by the pretty ladyboy performers wearing glamorous and extravagant costumes, makeup and hairdos and get wowed by the dancing, singing and acts in different themes. You can also take a photograph with the performers at a reasonable small tip.
Simon Cabaret Show
Our driver will transfer you back to the hotel after the show (TBC).
12:00pm – Transfer from Phuket International Airport to hotel
2:00pm – Check-in hotel
– Free and easy
6:30pm – Transfer from hotel to Simon Cabaret Show (time to be confirmed by the operator)
7:30pm – Enjoy the show
Transfer back from Simon Cabaret Show to hotel (time to be confirmed by the operator)
Meal Plan: Own arrangement
Day 2 :
Have breakfast in the hotel and get ready to begin your journey exploring the beauty of the Andaman Sea. Our driver will pick you up from the hotel at 7.30AM (TBC) and transfer you to the pier. The speedboat will first depart to the Phi Phi islands and stop at Phi Phi Leh, an uninhabited and exceptionally beautiful island.
We will begin the tour from the must-visit destination – Maya Bay who got its overnight fame ever since the international star Leonardo DiCaprio filmed the movie “The Beach” there. Maya Bay is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, every angle of Maya Bay is insta-worthy with the crystal clear water and blue skies as background. Then we will continue to visit Loh Samah Bay for sightseeing and also Pileh Cove, a tranquil lagoon that nestled in lush green cliffs. Bring your extra camera battery to make sure you don’t miss out on any of the attractions!
Phi Phi Islands & Pileh Cove
Our last stop in Phi Phi Leh will be Viking Cave – a notable cave located at the bottom of a tall limestone cliff where you will also see local people harvesting swifts’ birds nest to trade for a good sum of income. We will then head to the bustling heart of Phi Phi Don – Tonsai Bay for a snorkeling session. Enjoy your time swimming with the colourful tropical fishes and other marine creatures. Then, enjoy Lunch at Andaman Beach Resort before we move to the next destination!
Khai Islands, Viking Cave & Tonsai Bay
After lunch, we will depart from Phi Phi Don Island to Monkey Beach for another snorkeling session. The Monkey Beach is not only an exquisite beach with silky white sand beach, but it is also inhabited by the Long-Tailed Macaques family. Then, we will leave for the Khai Islands, which made up of Khai Nui, Khai Nok, and Khai Nai. The speedboat will stop by at Khai Nok island for you to enjoy snorkeling, swimming and enjoy the scenic, borderless view of Andaman sea.
We will depart back to the pier after Khai Nok island. Our driver will pick you up from the pier and transfer you back to the hotel. Have a good rest and enjoy your free and easy time at night!
6:30am – Breakfast at hotel
7:30am – Transfer from hotel to pier (time to be confirmed by the operator)
9:00am – Depart from pier to Phi Phi Islands
10:15am – Arrive Maya Bay, Loh Samah Bay and Pileh Cove for sightseeing and take photos, visiting Viking Cave, snorkeling at Tonsai Bay.
12:30pm – Enjoy lunch at Andaman Beach Resort
1:30pm – Depart from Phi Phi Don Island to Monkey Beach for swimming, snorkeling or relaxing at the white sand beach
3:15pm – Arrive at Khai Nok Island, swimming, relaxing and snorkeling
4:30pm – Depart from Khai Island back to pier
5:00pm – Arrive at pier, transfer back to hotel
Dinner at own
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3 :
Have breakfast at the hotel and enjoy your own free and easy time to do last-minute shopping before heading home! We will check out from the hotel at 12 PM (depend on hotel check-out time) and our driver will pick you up as scheduled time and transfer you to the airport for your flight back home. See you again, Phuket!
– Breakfast at hotel
– After breakfast, free and easy
12:00pm – Check out from hotel
1:00pm – Transfer to Phuket International Airport
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 2 nights accommodation
- Breakfast, Lunch & dinner as stated in the itinerary meal plan
- 2 ways Phuket airport transfer
- D1 – Simon Cabaret Show (including shared transfer & admission ticket)
- D2 – Phi Phi & Maya Area Snorkeling Day Tour (including shared transfer, snorkeling equipment, guide service, National Park entrance fee, lunch, beverage & snacks)
- Flight ticket to Phuket
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- National Marine Park fee/National Park fee – THB 400/Adult, THB 200/Child
- Any other service/tax/entrance ticket not stated in the Includes section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Holidaygogogo reserve the right to change to other hotel at same class if the hotel stated below is not available during the travel date.
- No changes of room arrangement is allowed after full payment made.
- Infant age below 3 years old, seniors age 60 years old and above, pregnant women and persons with any medical or physical disabilities are not allowed to join this tour Phi Phi & Maya Area Snorkeling Day.
- Child age between 4 to 11 years old (based on year of birth) is entitled as child rate.
- Infant below 3 years old (based on year of birth) is free of charge.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
Package Price: RM (per person)
Early Bird Promotion
Validity: 1 Nov 2019 – 31 May 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|Hotel||Twin||Triple||Child No Bed|
|Tuana Blue Sky Patong Hotel (3*)||645||630||–|
|Sunset Beach Resort (4*)||760||760||480|
|Andaman Beach Suites Hotel (4*)||930||890||440|
|Phuket Orchid Resort & Spa (4*)||1,025||925||495|
Peak Season Surcharge: RM (Per Person)
- Tuana Blue Sky Patong Hotel on 25 Dec 2019 – 05 Jan 2020: RM 45/person
- Sunset Beach Resort:
- 24 Dec 2019 – 10 Jan 2020: RM 330/person
- 11 Jan 2020 – 29 Feb 2020: RM 100/person
- Andaman Beach Suites Hotel on 21 Dec 2019 – 15 Jan 2020: RM 185/person
- Phuket Orchid Resort & Spa on 26 Dec 2019 – 15 Jan 2020: RM 240
- New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner on 31 Dec 2019(Compulsory): THB 5300/Adult
- New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner on 31 Dec 2019(Compulsory): THB 2650/Child
WhatsApp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Related Phuket Tour Packages:
- 3d2n Best of Phuket Tour Package
- 4d3n Best of Phuket Tour Package
- 5d4n Best of Phuket Tour Package
- 4d3n Phuket Islands + Day Tour + Spa Couple Package
- 3d2n Phuket Couple Retreat + Spa Leisure Package
- 4d3n Phuket Honeymoon Tour Package
- 4d3n Phuket 4-In-1 Adventure + Spa Tour Package
- 3d2n Phuket Family Getaway Tour Package
- 4d3n Phuket Family Getaway Tour Package
- 3d2n Phuket Budget + Islands Snorkeling Tour Package
Updated: 11 Sep 2019
Customer Reviews on 4d3n Phuket Budget + Islands Snorkeling Tour Package
Submit your review