25 reviews | 40 booked
Latest online promotion for Filipino Market Shopping & KK City Tour, book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
You start you day by meeting our friendly guide at your hotel lobby for pick-up.
Then, proceed for a guided tour of the city of Kota Kinabalu, the capital of Sabah – the Land Below the Wind. This includes a scenic photo-stop at the Sabah State Mosque (also known as Floating Mosque), where you get the chance to marvel at its golden crafted onion dome, which is also the largest of its kind in Malaysia. Next on, you take a slow drive in the city to the Puh Toh Tze Temple Chinese Buddhist Temple –in which lays a huge famous statute of worship of the Goddess Guan Yin or Goddess of Mercy. Guan Yin is a dainty for the local Chinese Community, who blesses and welcomes all who visit the temple.
Moving on, you then proceed to the Yayasan Sabah Tower, the tallest building in the city of Kota Kinabalu. Formally known as Menara Tun Mustapha or the Sabah Foundation Building, this 30 storey circular glass marvel of architecture was built in 1977. It towers above the city of Kota Kinabalu at 122 metres across the Sabah skyline, and is one of the few hanging type structures in the world. Your journey continues with a visit to the Sabah State Museum for some exciting and educational learning about local culture, history and heritage that is the pride of the people. Make your way to the Heritage Village within the museum where you can personally experience the different kind of traditional houses distinct to the different local tribes – the Brunei House, Ranau House and the traditional Kadazan Long House.
As you drive on, you will pass the natural bird sanctuary of Kampung Likas and the Likas Wetlands. Here you will make a brief stop at Signal Hill – a hilltop point which gives you a birds’ eye view of the panoramic Kota Kinabalu city skyline, its vast surrounding greenery and exotic tropical islands. Your next stop is the Filipino Market, which offers a huge variety of cheap food like coconuts, noodles and seafood; handicrafts as well as souvenirs like fold out tables and rattan baskets. Take your time and be sure to purchase some dried seafood!
Tour duration (estimated): 3.5 hours
Meal Plan: Lunch
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel in KK.
- Driver Cum Guide.
- Children aged between 3 to 11 years old are entitled to the child rate.
- Malaysian only.
- Tourism Tax (Non-Malaysian guest) – RM10/Room/Night
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- Children aged between 4 years old and 11 years old (based on year of birth) discount 40% from adult rate.
- Infant below 4 years old (based on year of birth) is RM 30 per person.
- The resort swimming pool area is currently undergoing renovation.
All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
Pricing is based on per person basis
Validity: 1 January 2019 – 31 March 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
For Malaysian Market:
|Guest||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax||9 pax||10 pax|
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review