Pick up from any hotel within Kuala Lumpur, Damansara or Petaling Jaya at 9am (morning session) or 2pm (afternoon session).
Proceed to visit some of the major attractions in Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding that includes the 400 million years old Hindu temple Batu Caves, King Palace, National Monument, House of Parliament, Lake Garden, National Mosque, Old Railway Station, Independence Square, Petronas Twin Towers, Handicrafts & Batik Centre, Beryl’s Chocolate Kingdom outlet, Roncato Leather Outlet.
The KL and Batu Caves half day tour ends at around 1pm (morning session) and 6pm (afternoon session).
- Free transfer within Kuala Lumpur, Damansara and Petaling Jaya area.
- Private transfer with driver.
- Entrance ticket to Petronas Sky Bridge – RM85 for adult and RM35 for child (international tourists), RM30 for adult and RM15 for child (Malaysia tourists). For details and ticketing, click here.
- Entrance ticket to attractions where applicable.
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Minimum 2 guests to start the tour.
|Petronas Twins Tower||Railwaystation|
|National Mosque||National Monument|
|Batu Caves||Lake Garden|
|Independence Square||Beryl’s Chocolate Kingdom outlet|
Whatsapp us to get more details!
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Updated: 9 NOV 2018
Customer Reviews on Kuala Lumpur & Batu Caves Half Day Tour Package
Submit your review