Latest online promotion for 2D1N Redang Holiday Beach Resort Snorkeling Package, book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
0900 – Depart from Shahbandar Jetty to Redang Island
1200 – Arrive at Redang Holiday Beach Resort
1400 – Check-in to the room
1430 – Snorkeling trip
1600 – Afternoon tea break
– Free & Easy
1900 – Dinner
Meal Plan: Lunch, Tea break, Dinner
0730 – Breakfast
0900 – Check out
1100 – Depart from Redang Island to Shahbandar Jetty
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 2 ways boat transfer (Shahbandar Jetty – Redang Island – Shahbandar Jetty)
- 1 night accommodation
- 1 breakfast
- 1 lunch
- 1 dinner
- 1 tea break
- 1 complimentary snorkeling trips
- Marine Park fee
- Snorkeling equipment + life jacket rental
- KT Airport-Jetty transfer
- KT Bus Station-Jetty transfer
- Infant below 3 years old (based on year of birth) – share bed with parent
- Tourism Tax (Non-Malaysian guest) – RM10/Room/Night
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- SST (when government decided to resume, if applicable)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- Child aged between 4 years old and 11 years old (based on year of birth) will be charged according to child rate
Pricing is based on per person basis
Step 2: Select Number of Guests (Per Room)
Please enter quantity of adult/child PER ROOM
(4-11 Year Old)
Please try other dates
Please try other guest number options
The price stated is for budgetary purpose only, pls chat with our customer service for detailed quotation.
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review
A great place to travel with your family. Most of the facilities are in good condition and are in line with our budget. Their staff is friendly and spends most of their time talking to people while sharing experiences with other travelers. The package is also very attractive and hard to come by.
The resort is located at the quiet end of Redang Beach, as the live music bar is farther away, so you can guarantee a better night's sleep. The staff is friendly and the food is good. The room is simple but a bit run down, so it is definitely not suitable for discerning travelers. From the side of the island you can enjoy the sea view and the snorkeling trip is great. Turtle travel (if you are keen) requires an additional $50 per person. We didn't know about it until the last day, and registration is too late. We did find a small shark.