- Explore the idyllic private island – Leebong island and enjoy exciting beach activities.
- Have a taste of authentic, flavourful Indonesian cuisine made from fresh ingredients.
- One day Island-hopping trip to visit the archipelago of North Belitung.
- Revel the underwater world while snorkeling around Lengkuas Island.
Belitung time zone
Day 1 :
Welcome to Belitung, Indonesia, time to enjoy a much-deserved short break on this tranquil paradise to soothe your mind and soul! Upon your arrival at H.A.S. Hanandjoeddin International Airport in the afternoon, our driver will pick you up from the airport and we will head directly to Tanjung RU Harbour to embark on our journey!
Board on the chartered boat and we will head to Leebong Island, a beautiful private island located 20 minutes away from Belitung. While on the way to Leebong Island, we will stop by at the mangrove forest for sightseeing where you can enjoy the beautiful mix of well-protected lush green mangroves, blue lagoons, and even the corals beneath it. Then, we will drop by to visit Sand Island, or more likely a sandbank that submerged in the pristine seawater, where it appears during low tide and gone as the tide rises. There are also plenty of vibrant color starfishes lazing in the sea.
As soon we arrive at Leebong island, enjoy a scrumptious lunch at the restaurant of Leebong Island. You will be fascinated by the facilities offered on the island, such as cycling along the coastal beach, kayaking, paddling or even canoeing. Or just enjoy the breathtaking view of the majestic deep blue ocean, waves lapping on the shores and warm breeze swirls around as you relax on the beach.
There are also plenty of photogenic spots where you can take instagrammable photos to share with your friends! Climb up to the treehouse at the beach or pose your best smile at the lumber dock with the splendidly cloudless sky as the background. Then we will return to Tanjung RU Harbour and our driver will transfer to your hotel to check-in and have a quick rest.
As the night falls, we will be having our dinner at Restaurant Belitung Tempo Dulu/Wanbie. Enjoy a well-deserved authentic Indonesian cuisine in this popular restaurant to wind up the first day of your Belitung trip.
Meal Plan: Lunch, Dinner
Day 2 :
Enjoy your delicious breakfast in the hotel and get your necessities ready for a beach day! Hop on the pre-arranged chartered fishing boat and here we depart to the Garuda Rock Island! This island is particularly unique for its huge granite rocks formation that resembles the mythical Garuda eagle originated from Hinduism, and not to forget it is also the national bird of Indonesia itself! Then, we will drop by at another Sand Island, enjoy the 360 degrees full view of the astonishing scenery!
The tour continues to Sailing Rock Island where you will be impressed by a gigantic sail-shaped granite rock. Remember to snap a photo of the masterpiece of mother nature! Then we will head to Lengkuas Island, jump into the turquoise water and begin snorkeling with all the beautiful corals and tropical fishes swimming around you. Moreover, to catch a remarkable view of the impeccably beautiful borderless ocean, climb up to a Dutch colonial-era lighthouse and peer out of the windows for a panoramic view!
Garuda Rock Island, Sand Island, Sailing Rock Island and Lengkuas Island
Enjoy a fulfilling lunch at Kepayang Island to replenish yourself. Then we will leave to the largest island among the Belitung archipelago, the Kelayang Island. Strolling on the long stretch 300-meters white sandy beach, visit the turtle conservation and more. We will also go for a small adventure walk to explore the Kelayang cave, walking down to the cave in between huge rocks and narrow pathways, we will end up coming to a natural pool amidst the boulders. With the light rays illuminate from the gaps of the rocks and reflect on the water, it creates a stunning photograph!
As we head back to the mainland, we will come to the last stop of our day tour – Tanjung Tinggi Beach (Rainbow Troops Beach). Have a relaxing stroll on the silky-soft white sand and enjoy a peaceful and comfy ambiance. The beach also features numerous granites that come in unique shapes and sizes. Not to forget to mention, Tanjung Tinggi Beach is also one of the settings of the movie “Laskar Pelangi”. Our driver will transfer you back to the hotel after that.
Tanjung Kelayang Beach, Kelayang Cave
At night, we will have dinner at Restaurant Pandan Alam/Dapoer Belitung and also visit the local traditional outlet for a souvenir shopping spree. Local crackers, fish floss, and shrimp paste the most popular local gifts to bring home!
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3 :
Enjoy a delightful breakfast in the hotel and proceed to check-out. Our driver will send you to H.A.S. Hanandjoeddin International Airport for your departure flight back home. We hope you enjoy your holiday in Belitung, see you again!
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 2 nights accommodation (standard room)
- 2 ways Belitung International Airport transfer
- Breakfast, Lunch & dinner as stated in the itinerary meal plan
- Mineral Water during a trip
- Snorkeling equipment + life jacket
- Paddle, canoe, beach bicycle
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary
- Flight ticket to Belitung
- Travel Insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Any other service/tax/entrance ticket not stated in the Includes section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last-minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on a complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Holidaygogogo reserves the right to change to other hotels in the same class if the hotel stated below is not available during the travel date.
- No changes in room arrangement are allowed after full payment made.
- This tour only departs from Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2) on:
- Every Wednesday – 11.00 AM
- Every Friday – 11.00 AM
- This tour only returns from H.A.S. Hanandjoeddin International Airport (TJQ) on:
- Every Friday – 12.10 PM
- Every Sunday – 12.10 PM
- Child age between 4 to 7 years old (based on date of birth) is entitled as child rate.
- Infant below 3 years old (based on date of birth) is free of charge.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
Package Price: RM (per person)
Early Bird Promotion
Validity: 1 Nov 2019 – 31 Dec 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|2 Person||3 Person||4-7 Person||8-10 Person|
|Fairfield By Marriot (4*)||875||755||705||685|
|BW Suite (4*)||860||755||705||685|
|MaxOne Belstar Belitung (3*)||770||685||615||580|
|Havana Mutiara (3*)||685||600||545||530|
A surcharge of RM115/person on 23 Dec 2019 – 02 Jan 2020.
WhatsApp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Related Belitung Tour Packages:
- 3D2N Best of Belitung Tour Package
- 4D3N Best of Belitung Tour Package
- 4D3N Belitung + Leebong Island Tour Package
- 4D3N Belitung Honeymoon Package
Updated: 18 Nov 2019
Customer Reviews on 3D2N Belitung + Leebong Island Tour Package
Submit your review