- Visit the Thai cultural theme park – Phuket FantaSea and watch the spectacular show.
- Have great fun exploring the underwater world and get the best snorkeling experience.
- Explore the Khai Islands and Phi Phi Archipelago.
- Watch the thrilling Thai Street Boxing by the Siamese fighters.
- Visit Phuket landmarks such as the Chalong Temple, Big Buddha, Kata View Point (Karon View Point) and more.
Thailand time zone
Welcome to Phuket! Our driver will meet and greet you at Phuket International Airport and transfer you to your hotel. After checked-in to your accommodation, have a quick rest and we will depart for the greatest show in Phuket in the evening!
Our driver will pick you up from the hotel between 4 PM to 6 PM (TBC) to Phuket FantaSea, one of the popular Thai cultural theme park in Phuket and well known for its entertainment facilities. Enjoy a complimentary buffet at Golden Kinnaree Restaurant in the theme park where they serve a variety of Thai and international cuisines. Meanwhile, before the show starts, you may also wander around the happening shopping street, carnival games and other amenities in the park.
Golden Kinnaree Restaurant
The long-anticipated show will starts at 9 PM in this beautiful theatre known as the Palace of the elephants theatre, which is also a breathtaking replica of the Thai Palace. Just sit back and immerse yourself in the Thai culture and myths portrayed by the performers through choreographed dancing, aerobatic and also crew of animal performers. Our driver will transfer you back to hotel after the show (TBC).
Phuket FantaSea Show
12:00pm – Transfer from Phuket International airport to hotel
2:00pm – Check-in hotel
4:00pm – 6.00pm – Transfer from hotel to Phuket FantaSea (time to be confirmed by the operator)
6:00pm – Dinner at Phuket FantaSea (Golden Kinnaree Restaurant)
9:00pm – Enjoy the show (Phuket FantaSea Show)
– Transfer back from Phuket FantaSea to hotel (time to be confirmed by the operator)
Meal Plan: Dinner
Day 2 :
Enjoy scrumptious breakfast in the hotel and we will begin the day exploring Thailand’s most picturesque islands and beaches. Our driver will transfer you to the pier at 7:30 AM (TBC) and the boat will depart to the first stop of the day – Khai Islands. The Khai Islands group consists of three islands namely Khai Nui, Khai Nok, and Khai Nai. The boat will stop by at one of the beaches and you may choose to do snorkeling or just relax on the beautiful white sandy beach. The island snorkeling site hosts colourful coral reefs and abundant tropical marine life and fishes that provide amazing snorkeling experience.
After Khai Islands, the day tour continues to the Phi Phi islands. The boat will first stop at Phi Phi Don for snorkeling and also sight-seeing at the famous Monkey beach. The beach gives a panoramic view of turquoise water and its definitely breathtaking pairing with the clear blue sky as a background. As the name says, Monkey beach is also the natural habitat of fascinating Long-Tailed Macaques clan. In the afternoon, enjoy a lunch served on Phi Phi Don.
Khai Islands & Phi Phi Islands
Then we will depart to Phi Phi Leh, a quiet islet that resides nearby Phi Phi Don. We will begin the tour from the north side of the island visiting Viking Cave – a notable cave located at the bottom of a tall limestone cliff. Viking Cave is popular for its wall paintings found inside the cave and also the home of swifts where they build their nests. Then continue to Pi Leh Bay which is tranquil lagoon where you will surround by the lush green cliffs. Moving down to the south, we will arrive in Loh Samah Bay for more sightseeing, just relax and enjoy the beauty of nature.
We will then arrive at the Maya Bay – one of the must-visit destinations for the tourists. Maya Bay got its overnight fame ever since the international star Leonardo DiCaprio film the movie blockbuster “The Beach” there. Looking at the exceptionally clear water and silky long beach, this is definitely one of the world’s most beautiful beaches. After Maya Bay, we will head back to the pier and our driver will transfer you back to the hotel. Have a free and easy time at night exploring the Phuket town.
6:30am – Breakfast at hotel
7:30am – Transfer from hotel to pier (time to be confirmed by the operator)
9:20am – Depart from the pier to Khai Islands
9:45am – Arrive at Khai Islands for snorkeling or relax on the beach
10:45am – Depart from Khai Island to Phi Phi Don for snorkeling, sightseeing at Monkey beach
12:15pm – Enjoy a lunch at Phi Phi Don Islands
1:25pm – Depart from Phi Phi Don to Phi Phi Leh, enjoy sightseeing at Viking Cave, Pi Leh Lagoon and Loh Samah Bay
2:15pm-3:15pm – Arrive at Maya Bay, relax and enjoy in one of the world’s most beautiful beaches
4:15pm – Arrive at the pier, transfer from the pier to hotel
Dinner at own
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3 :
Have breakfast at the hotel and proceed for check-out from your abode. The day tour starts off with Kata View Point (Karon View Point), where you get an iconic outlook featuring a combination of deep blue sea, white-sand beaches and the deep-green hues of Phuket’s hillsides. Then we will proceed to Nai Harn Windmill View Point, where you get to see enormous white windmill along the way to the top viewpoint. Also, you will get to meet and take photographs with the adorable baby elephants too! The journey will not be complete without visiting Promthep Cape – one of the most photographed locations in Phuket.
Kata View Point, Nai Harn Windmill View Point & Promthep Cape
Then we will leave to the largest buddha statue (Big Buddha) in Southeast Asia, the 45-meter tall statue made of concrete and layered with Burmese white jade marble certainly looks gorgeous and venerating. You also get to enjoy the stunning aerial view of Phuket town and the coastline from the top of the hill. Proceed to Chalong Temple, an ancient temple that was built in the 19th century. Despite with more than 150 years of history, Chalong Temple is still a popular monastery for local to perform daily rituals and prayers while tourists come to learn about Buddhism and experience the antiquity and tranquility in the temple.
Big Buddha, Chalong Temple & Thai Street Boxing
Travelling back to the old town of Phuket, we will hop in to watch the Thai Street Boxing. This ancient martial arts of Thailand is definitely interesting to watch due to its thrilling atmospheric experience watching the local Siamese fighters fighting on the stage. Then we will also stroll around the Phuket Old Town for some street sightseeing. In the afternoon, we will depart to Rang Hill where it gives a panoramic view of Phuket Town and also a famous spot for observing wild monkeys. You may want to have lunch at the Tung Ka Cafe and Restaurant on Rang Hill.
Phuket Old Town, Rang Hill, Banzaan
The last stop before transfer back to hotel will be sightseeing in the Patong Beach and also visit the “Banzaan”, a local seafood market where it sells the freshest and also cheap seafood produces. Once you are back to hotel, our driver will pick you up as the scheduled time and send you to the airport for your homebound flight. See you again, Phuket!
07:00am – Breakfast at hotel
– After breakfast, check out from hotel
08:00am – Transfer from hotel to Kata View Point (time to be confirmed by the operator)
09:30am – Arrive at Kata View Point (Karon View Point)
10:00am – Visit Nai Harn Windmill View Point
10:15am – Take photo with baby elephants
10:30am – Visit Promthep Cape
11:15am – Visit Big Buddha
12:15pm – Visit Chalong Temple
12:45pm – Watch Thai Street Boxing
1:00pm – Sightseeing around Phuket Old Town
1:20pm-2:00pm – Watch amazing view of Phuket Town from Rang Hill and observe wild monkeys (optional lunch at Tung Ka Cafe & Restaurant at own expense)
2:50pm – Sightseeing in Patong and visit ‘Banzaan’ seafood market
3:30pm – Transfer back to hotel
– Transfer to airport
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 2 nights accommodation
- Breakfast, Lunch & dinner as stated in itinerary meal plan
- 2 ways Phuket airport transfer
- D1 – Phuket FantaSea Show (including shared transfer, admission ticket & dinner)
- D2 – Phi Phi & Maya Area Snorkeling Day Tour (including shared transfer, snorkeling equipment, life jacket, guide service, lunch, beverage & fruits)
- D3 – Phuket City Sightseeing Day Tour (including shared transfer & guide service)
- Flight ticket to Phuket
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- National Marine Park fee/National Park fee – THB 400/Adult, THB 200/Child
- Any other service/tax/entrance ticket not stated in the Includes section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last-minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on a complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Holidaygogogo reserve the right to change to other hotels at same class if the hotel stated below is not available during the travel date.
- No changes of room arrangement are allowed after full payment made.
- Infant age below 3 years old, seniors age 60 years old and above, pregnant women and persons with any medical or physical disabilities are not allowed to join Phi Phi & Maya Area Snorkeling Day Trip.
- Minimum 6 participants required for Phuket City Sightseeing Day Tour to run.
- Child age between 4 to 11 years old (based on year of birth) is entitled as child rate.
- Infant below 3 years old (based on year of birth) is free of charge.
- Phuket FantaSea closed on every Thursday.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
Package Price: RM (per person)
Early Bird Promotion
Validity: 1 Nov 2019 – 31 May 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|Hotel||Twin||Triple||Child No Bed|
|Tuana Blue Sky Patong Hotel (3*)||1,010||875||–|
|Sunset Beach Resort (4*)||1,120||1,120||845|
|Andaman Beach Suites Hotel (4*)||1,290||1,255||800|
|Phuket Orchid Resort & Spa (4*)||1,390||1,285||860|
Browse More Resort Photos:
Tuana Blue Sky Patong Hotel
Sunset Beach Resort
Andaman Beach Suites Hotel
Phuket Orchid Resort & Spa
Peak Season Surcharge: RM (Per Person)
- Tuana Blue Sky Patong Hotel on 25 Dec 2019 – 05 Jan 2020: RM 45/person
- Sunset Beach Resort:
- 24 Dec 2019 – 10 Jan 2020: RM 330/person
- 11 Jan 2020 – 29 Feb 2020: RM 100/person
- Andaman Beach Suites Hotel on 21 Dec 2019 – 15 Jan 2020: RM 185/person
- Phuket Orchid Resort & Spa on 26 Dec 2019 – 15 Jan 2020: RM 240
- New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner on 31 Dec 2019(Compulsory): THB 5300/Adult
- New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner on 31 Dec 2019(Compulsory): THB 2650/Child
WhatsApp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Related Phuket Tour Packages:
- 3d2n Best of Phuket Tour Package
- 4d3n Best of Phuket Tour Package
- 5d4n Best of Phuket Tour Package
- 4d3n Phuket Islands Hopping + Day Tour + Spa Couple Package
- 3d2n Phuket Couple Retreat + Spa Leisure Package
- 4d3n Phuket Honeymoon Tour Package
- 4d3n Phuket 4-In-1 Adventure + Spa Tour Package
- 3d2n Phuket Family Getaway Tour Package
- 4d3n Phuket Family Getaway Tour Package
- 3d2n Phuket Budget + Islands Snorkeling Tour Package
Updated: 5 Sep 2019
Customer Reviews on 3d2n Best of Phuket Tour Package
Submit your review