- Visit the Indonesian blockbuster movie “Laksar Pelangi’s” film location.
- Make your way to exquisitely beautiful Leebong island and enjoy beach activities.
- Indulge yourself with authentic, flavourful Indonesian culinary treats.
- One day Island-hopping trip to visit the archipelago of North Belitung.
- Explore the underwater world while snorkeling around Lengkuas Island.
- Spend a lovely evening at Tanjung Tinggi Beach (Rainbow Troops Beach).
Belitung time zone
Day 1 :
Welcome to Belitung, Indonesia! A perfect holiday destination for a short getaway due to its unspoiled, peaceful ambiance. Upon your arrival at H.A.S. Hanandjoeddin International Airport in the afternoon, our driver will pick you up from the airport and we will head toward Restaurant Raja Seafood for a tantalizing Indonesian lunch.
After lunch, we will head to SD Muhammadiyah Gantong, or commonly known as the Rainbow Troops Elementary School. This school was a film location for one of the best-selling movies “Laksar Pelangi” and has tremendously brought Belitung to fame. It is highly recommended to watch this inspiring movie based on Andrea Hirata’s novel before you visit here!
Then, we will walk over to the nearby Rumah Keong (Kirana Dock), an amazing architecture that combines the beauty of modernization and also traditional elements – rattan. The three conches are an amazing spot to take some instagrammable photos. After that, we will visit the Museum Word Andrea Hirata (own expense for entrance ticket), a literature museum that showcases inspiring quotes from the movie “Laskar Pelangi” and also the commemoration of the novel itself.
SD Muhammadiyah Gantong, Rumah Keong, Museum Word Andrea Hirata
Lastly, we will visit Kampung Ahok or Kampung Vivi. This touristy village is well-known as this is the origin place of the former Jakarta governor, Ahok. You will get to see the old residence of Ahok where his family photos are displayed. There are also couples of cafes and souvenir shops in the village. We will then leave for your hotel and proceed for check-in.
At night, have your dinner at Restaurant Belitung Tempo Dulu, a culturally themed restaurant that serves genuine Indonesia dishes. Enjoy the delicious food with the nostalgic ambiance to end the first night of your trip. Before we call it a day, enjoy a cup of heart-warming local coffee at the quaint café, the famous Kongdjie coffee.
Kampung Ahok, Coffee Break Kongdjie
Meal Plan: Lunch, Dinner
Day 2 :
Enjoy a hearty breakfast in the hotel and our driver will pick you up from to hotel to Tanjung Ru Harbour. Upon your arrival, board on the chartered boat and here we embark our journey to this idyllic paradise – Leebong Island! On the way, we will stop by at mangrove forest for sightseeing where you get to see the beautiful ecosystem of well-protected lush green mangroves, blue lagoons, and even the corals beneath it. Then, we will visit Sand Island, a unique natural masterpiece as this sandbank only appears during low tide and disappeared as the ride rises. Also, try to spot wild starfishes that are lazing in the sea.
As soon we arrive at Leebong island, enjoy a scrumptious lunch at the restaurant of Leebong Island. Ignite your adventurous soul by discovering the activities offered on the island, such as cycle along the coastal beach, kayak and enjoy the sea breeze, paddling or even canoeing! It is also brilliant to relax by the beach and enjoy the breathtaking view of the majestic deep blue ocean, listening to the waves lapping on the shores and warm breeze swirls around as you.
There are also plenty of photogenic spots where you can take instagrammable photos to share with your friends! Climb up to the treehouse at the beach or pose your best smile at the lumber dock with the splendidly cloudless sky as the background. Then we will return to Tanjung Ru Harbour and our driver will transfer you back to your hotel. Have a quick rest.
As the night falls, we will be having our dinner at Restaurant Belitung Tempo Dulu. Enjoy authentic Indonesian delicacies in this culturally themed restaurant.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3 :
Enjoy a lovely breakfast in the hotel. Our driver will pick you up from the hotel and leave for Tanjung Kelayang Beach. Board on the chartered fishing boat and let’s head to our first stop in Garuda Rock Island! As the name says, the huge granite rock on the island resembles the mythical Garuda eagle in Hinduism, also the national bird of Indonesia. Then, we will stop by another sand island nearby, try to spot the presence of starfish and other sea creatures in the crystal-clear water.
Our island-hopping continues to Sailing Rock island, a sail-shaped granite rock formation when you view it from far. Then we will head to Lengkuas Island, where you will get to do snorkeling in the turquoise water accompanied by beautiful corals and tropical fishes. Moreover, to catch a remarkable view of the impeccably beautiful borderless ocean, you can climb up to a Dutch colonial-era lighthouse and peer out of the windows for a panoramic view!
Garuda Rock Island, Sand Island, Sailing Rock Island and Lengkuas Island
Time for a lunch break at Kepayang Island to recharge, enjoy your fulfilling lunch at a tranquil atmosphere. There are many to explore on Kelayang Island, the largest island among dozens of small clusters islets in the North Belitung, you may enjoy the long stretch 300-meters white sandy beach, visit the turtle conservation and more. We will also go for a small adventure walk to explore the Kelayang cave, walking down to the cave in between huge rocks and narrow pathways, we will end up coming to a natural pool amidst the boulders. With the light rays illuminate from the gaps of the rocks and reflect on the water, it creates a stunning photograph!
As we head back to the mainland, we will come to the last stop of our day tour – Tanjung Tinggi Beach (Rainbow Troops Beach). Have a relaxing stroll on the silky-soft white sand and enjoy a peaceful and comfy ambiance. The beach also features numerous granites that come in unique shapes and sizes. Not to forget to mention, Tanjung Tinggi Beach is also one of the settings of the movie “Laskar Pelangi”. Our driver will transfer you back to the hotel after that.
Tanjung Kelayang Beach, Kelayang Cave
At night, we will have dinner at Restaurant Pandan Alam/Dapoer Belitung and also visit the local traditional outlet for a souvenir shopping spree. Local crackers, fish floss, and shrimp paste are the perfect gifts to family and friends or even for yourself!
Our driver will transfer you back to the hotel at the end of the day.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4 :
Enjoy a delightful breakfast in the hotel and proceed to check-out. Our driver will send you to H.A.S. Hanandjoeddin International Airport for your departure flight back home. We hope you enjoy your holiday in Belitung, Good Bye!
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 3 nights accommodation (standard room)
- 2 ways Belitung International Airport transfer
- Breakfast, Lunch & dinner as stated in the itinerary meal plan
- Mineral Water during a trip
- Snorkeling equipment + life jacket
- Paddle, canoe, beach bicycle
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary
- Flight ticket to Belitung
- Travel Insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Entrance ticket for Museum Word Andrea Hirata
- Any other service/tax/entrance ticket not stated in the Includes section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last-minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on a complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Holidaygogogo reserves the right to change to other hotels in the same class if the hotel stated below is not available during the travel date.
- No changes in room arrangement are allowed after full payment made.
- This tour only departs from Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2) on:
- Every Friday – 11.00 AM
- This tour only returns from H.A.S. Hanandjoeddin International Airport (TJQ) on:
- Every Monday – 12.10 PM
- Child age between 4 to 7 years old (based on date of birth) is entitled as child rate.
- Infant below 3 years old (based on date of birth) is free of charge.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
Package Price: RM (per person)
Early Bird Promotion
Validity: 1 Nov 2019 – 31 Dec 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|2 Person||3 Person||4-7 Person||8-10 Person|
|Fairfield By Marriot (4*)||1,290||1,150||1,065||1,015|
|BW Suite (4*)||1,290||1,150||1,065||1,015|
|MaxOne Belstar Belitung (3*)||1,135||1,015||930||890|
|Havana Mutiara (3*)||1,080||930||860||805|
Browse More Resort Photos:
Fairfield By Marriot
MaxOne Belstar Belitung
A surcharge of RM170/person on 23 Dec 2019 – 02 Jan 2020.
WhatsApp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Related Belitung Tour Packages:
- 3D2N Best of Belitung Tour Package
- 4D3N Best of Belitung Tour Package
- 3D2N Belitung + Leebong Island Tour Package
- 4D3N Belitung Honeymoon Package
Updated: 18 Nov 2019
Customer Reviews on 4D3N Belitung + Leebong Island Tour Package
Submit your review