- Visit the Thai Royale Families’ favorite holiday destination- Hua Hin.
- Meet the cute furry sheep, goats, and alpacas at Swiss Sheep Farm.
- Enjoy the splendid theatre experience at Siam Niramit Cultural Show.
- Ride and explore the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market.
- Experience the unique Maeklong Railway Market.
- Admire the iconic Grand Palace and the beautiful Emerald Buddha Temple.
- Witness the majesty, authentic Khon-Thai Classical Masked Dance Show.
Thailand time zone
Begin your amazing Thai experience with us as you arrive at the Bangkok International Airport. Our driver will transfer you to Hua Hin province which located 3 hours away from the capital itself. Once we have arrived in Hua Hin, check-in to the hotel and have a quick rest. Our driver will pick you up from the hotel at 5:30PM and head towards the Hua Hin Railway Station.
Hua Hin Railway Station
The Hua Hin Railway Station is probably the most beautiful train station in Thailand where it has a combination of Victorian and Thai architectural designs with beautifully carved wood pillars and trims. Then we will head to the Hua Hin Fishing Pier where you can take a panorama view of the 300-meter long pier with the ocean as a backdrop and also watching the locals leisurely fishing by the pier. There are also many ocean-side seafood restaurants along the road and we will be having the feast of the freshest seafood at one of the local seafood restaurants.
After dinner, we will visit the must-do during your Thailand trip, visiting a local night market! The Hua Hin night market sells various apparel, handicrafts, cheap and tasty street foods. Begin your shopping spree and enjoy bargaining with the local sellers, that is the real grasp of local culture in Thailand! Have some free time roaming around the town center with our tour guide and explore this coastal city.
Hua Hin Night Market
Our driver will drop you back to the hotel at 8:30PM.
12.00pm – Transfer from Bangkok International Airport to Hua Hin
3.00pm – Arrive Hua Hin & Check-in
5:30pm – Depart from hotel in Hua Hin
– Visit Hua Hin Railway Station
– Visit Fishing Pier
– Enjoy dinner at local seafood restaurant
– Visit & explore Hua Hin night market
– Explore and walk with guide on free time
8:30pm – Transfer back to hotel
Meal Plan: Dinner
Day 2 :
Relish a fulfilling breakfast and proceed for check-out from the hotel. Today, we will be visiting the popular Swiss Sheep Farm Hua Hin. Nestled at the bottom of a limestone mountain, Swiss Sheep Farm gives a picturesque view with its European style of barns and windmill through a lush of greens. You also earned an opportunity to interact with furry animals such as sheep, goats, alpaca, rabbits, donkeys and more! Don’t miss a chance cuddling with them to get a lovely photo! You may want to have your lunch in the farm cafe before we head back to the hotel.
Swiss Sheep Farm Hua Hin
Upon arrival at the hotel, our driver will be picking you up and head back to Bangkok. Check-in to your accommodation in Bangkok and take a short rest for the fascinating show tonight! As the clock strikes 5:30PM, hop on a local Tuk Tuk or take the MRT to Siam Niramit Bangkok! Head to Sawasdee Restaurant in the ground of Siam Niramit and enjoy the scrumptious buffet dinner that serves authentic Thai cuisines and other international dishes.
Siam Niramit Bangkok Pre-Show
Before the cultural show begins, take a stroll around for some pre-show entertainment or you can also visit the miniature traditional Thai village and learn about lifestyles of local Siamese in the bygones days. The grandiose Ratchada Theatre starts welcoming guests at 7:30PM, over 100 talented performers will bring you dazzling dances, singing while portraying the glory history of the Siam Ramasoon Kingdom in the past. Have an 80-minutes gala night in learning the Thai culture and just enjoy the show to the fullest!
Siam Niramit Bangkok Show
7.00am – Breakfast at hotel
– After breakfast, check out from hotel
8.30am – Transfer to Swiss Sheep Farm Hua Hin
9.00am – Arrive & explore Swiss Sheep Farm Hua Hin (Lunch at Swiss Sheep Farm – own expenses)
12.30pm – Transfer back to hotel in Hua Hin
1.30pm – Transfer from Hua Hin to Bangkok
3.30pm – Arrive Bangkok & check-in
4.30pm – Proceed to Siam Niramit Bangkok (own arrangement for transport)
5.00pm – Arrive Siam Niramit, enjoy buffet dinner
– Map to Siam Niramit Bangkok:
7.00pm – Pre-show entertainment
7.30pm – Theatre doors open
8.00pm – Enjoy the Show
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 3 :
Binge on a delightful breakfast, and head towards Century Mall to meet up with our tour guide of the day. Arrive at least 15 minutes before the departure time at 8:30AM and we shall begin our day trip exploring the outskirt of Bangkok.
First we will head to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market for a tantalizing experience. The floating market is one of the unique ways of trading that is chiefly found in Thailand since water transport played an important role in the locals’ daily life. Through the 60 minutes boat ride on the canal, you will see the bustling river with hundreds of merchants selling produces, wearables, foods, and crafts from the long wooden boat. This is a whole new shopping experience for you!
Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
During the noon, we will visit Wat Bang Kung, one of the most sacred Buddhist temple that resides beside Mae Khlong River. The temple is popular as the temple is engulfed by the roots and branches of a large banyan tree, which also gives a seamless combination of natural beauty and serene spiritualism. Besides the ground of Wat Bang Kung, there is a war memorial, or also known as the Thai Boxing Temple. There are many life-size statues of Muay Thai fighters that symbolize the heroes during the war between Siam and Burma.
Wat Bang Kung and Thai Boxing Temple
Then we will leave to the Maeklong Railway Market, where you will have an extraordinary market experience! As you heard the bell rings and the sellers coolly move their merchandise and umbrella backward, be aware because the train is going to pass through the track the lies within the market! Our driver will drop you at either Asiatique, Chinatown, Siam Centre or Century Mall after the tour.
Maeklong Railway Market
If your tour is held on Friday or weekends, you will be able to visit Amphawa floating market and also an hour boat trip to see the fireflies.
Amphawa Floating Market
6.30am – Breakfast at hotel
8.00am – Proceed to Century Mall pick up point next to BTS Victory Station (Arrive 15 mins advance for check-in) (own arrangement for transport)
– Map to Century Mall:
8.30am – Depart from Century Mall
10.30am – Arrive & explore Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
11.30am – Explore floating market on own time
12.30pm – Visit Wat Bang Kung and Thai Boxing Temple
2.00pm – Visit Maeklong Railway Market
3.30pm – Experience the train
3.50pm – Arrive & explore Amphawa Floating Market on own time
6.00pm – 1-hour boat trip to see the fireflies
7.30pm – Depart to Bangkok
9.30pm – Drop off at original meeting point (Century Mall)
***Amphawa market tour is not available from Mon to Thurs, we will drop you off at Asiatique or Chinatown or Siam Center or original meeting point after Maeklong railway market visit.
Meal Plan: Breakfast
Day 4 :
Enjoy a wholesome breakfast in the hotel and proceed for check-out. Then, leave to Century Mall to meet up with our tour guide at least 15 minutes before our departure at 9:30AM. On the last day of your Bangkok trip, we will bring you to the famous Grand Palace adjoining the Emerald Buddha in Wat Phra Kaew. Appreciate the dazzling sight of the Grand Palace that is once the residential place for the Thai Royale families but now serves as an important site for national ceremonial purposes.
The Grand Palace
On the other hand, you will also get to visit the Wat Phra Kaew, where it enshrines a 66-meters tall Emerald Buddha image. This is one of the most important temples for Thai Buddhist so visitors are expected to act with due respect within the compound. Just admire the spectacular architecture and the exquisite interior walls, decorations and so on.
The Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew)
Our driver will drop you off at the King Power Duty-Free shop and we will hop on the shuttle bus to Khon-Thai Classical Masked Dance held at Sala Chalermkrung Royal Theatre. Witness and experience the Thai traditional performance brought by 100 over Thai dancers with their extraordinary acting, singing, and dancing.
Khon-Thai Classical Masked Dance Show
Travel back to your hotel, pack your luggage with memoirs and our driver will be there picking you up at the scheduled time and transfer you to the airport for your departure flight. Goodbye, Bangkok!
07.00am – Breakfast at hotel
– After breakfast, check out from hotel
9.00am – Proceed to Century Mall pick up point next to BTS Victory Station (Arrive 15 mins advance for check-in) (own arrangement for transport)
– Map to Century Mall:
9.30am – Depart from Century Mall
10.00am – Visit The Grand Palace and The Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew)
12.00pm – Drop off at King Power (400m from BTS Victory Monument Station)
12.30pm – Proceed to Sala Chalermkrung Royal Theatre for Khon-Thai Classical Masked Dance (own arrangement for transport – shuttle bus)
1.00pm – Enjoy Khon-Thai Classical Masked Dance Show
3:30pm – Proceed back to hotel (own arrangement for transport)
– Transfer to Bangkok International Airport
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 3 nights accommodation
- Bangkok – 2 nights
- Hua Hin – 1 night (Ayrest Hua Hin Hotel 4*)
- Breakfast, Lunch & dinner as stated in the itinerary meal plan
- 2 ways Bangkok airport transfer
- D1 – Hua Hin Night Tour (including shared transfer, guide service, tuk-tuk ride & dinner)
- D2 – Swiss Sheep Farm Hua Hin (including private transfer, admission & sheep feeding activities)
- D2 – Siam Niramit Bangkok (including admission ticket & dinner)
- D3 – Thailand Floating Markets Day Tour (including guide service, all admission fees as mentioned in the itinerary, 60-minute electric boat ride, train experience & bottled water)
- D4 – Bangkok Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew Morning Tour (including shared transfer between The Grand Palace and meeting point, guide service, all admission fees as mentioned in the itinerary, King Power Duty-Free Privileges voucher, 25-min Khon-Thai Classical Masked Dance Show & bottled water)
- Flight ticket to Bangkok
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Transfer to Siam Niramit Bangkok
- Transfer to Century Mall as mentioned in the itinerary
- Transfer to Khon-Thai Classical Masked Dance Show
- Any other service/tax/entrance ticket not stated in the Includes section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Holidaygogogo reserve the right to change to other hotel at same class if the hotel stated below is not available during the travel date.
- No changes of room arrangement is allowed after full payment made.
- D3 – Thailand Floating Markets Day Tour: Pregnant women and persons with disabilities are not allowed to join this tour.
- D4 – Bangkok Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew Morning Tour: Please bring The Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew physical ticket to redemption for Khon-Thai Classical Masked Dance Show at Sala Chalermkrung Royal Theatre in Bangkok. All visitors must be fully covered, touring barefoot is not allowed to enter the temples.
- Child age between 4 to 11 years old (based on year of birth) is entitled as child rate.
- Infant below 3 years old (based on year of birth) is free of charge.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
Package Price: RM (per person)
Early Bird Promotion
Validity: 1 Nov 2019 – 30 April 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|Hotel||Twin||Triple||Child No Bed|
|Bangkok City Hotel (3*)||2,350||2,360||1,990|
|Asia Hotel Bangkok (4*)||2,370||2,405||1,945|
|Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri (5*)||2,805||2,790||1,980|
- Bangkok City Hotel: Maximum pax for each room: 2 adults + 1 child (sharing bed with parents) + 1 adult/1 child (compulsory add on an extra bed)
- Asia Hotel Bangkok: Maximum pax for each room: 2 adults + 1 child (sharing bed with parents) + 1 adult/1 child (compulsory add on an extra bed)
Peak Season Surcharge: RM (Per Person)
- Ayrest Hua Hin Hotel:
- 21 Dec 2019 – 04 Jan 2020, 24 Jan 2020 – 25 Jan 2020 & 11 Apr 2020 – 15 Apr 2020: RM295/person
- 12 Oct 2019 – 14 Oct 2019, 23 Oct 2019, o5 Dec 2019 – 10 Dec 2019, 04 Jun 2020 – 06 Jun 2020: RM70/room/night
WhatsApp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Related Bangkok Tour Packages:
- 3d2n Best of Bangkok Tour Package
- 3d2n Bangkok Spa + Baiyoke Sky Buffet Package
- 4d3n Honeymoon Bangkok + Khao Yai Tour Package
- 4d3n Bangkok Family Getaway Tour Package
- 4d3n Best of Bangkok + Hua Hin Tour Package
- 4d3n Best of Bangkok + Khao Yai Tour Package
- 4d3n Best of Bangkok + Pattaya Tour Package
- 5d4n Bangkok + Pattaya + Koh Samet Tour Package
Updated: 8 Oct 2019
Customer Reviews on 4d3n Best of Bangkok + Hua Hin Tour Package
Submit your review