Latest online promotion for Kiulu River Whitewater Rafting Package, book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
The day starts with an early morning pick up from Kota Kinabalu City Hotel for departure to Kiulu River, which is around a one and a half hour’s drive. Along the way, the serene countryside landscape of paddy fields, villages and nature accompanies you. Upon arrival, the River Guide will proceed with a briefing and demonstration on the tools, equipment and safety measures during rafting, and most importantly will explain the different levels of river rapids to look out for. After that, you proceed to collect the provided rafting gear.
The rafting comprises of a total 9km river course down Kiulu River, which takes up to 1hr 30 minutes subject to the strength of the currents and river conditions. It is good for beginners as it is not too rapid, and is just enough for you to enjoy the thrills. Experience the sensation and adrenaline pumping through your veins as you manoeuvre across the bumpy riverbeds at high speeds through steep and shallow waters, before finally making it to the final point. Take the occasional breather and be mesmerized by the natural views of the surrounding tropical rainforest, as you cruise down the various points along the Kiulu River rapids – Body Rafting, The Wall Rapid and Holy Smoke Rapid.
You will soon arrive at the final point of the rapids. After an exhausting day, change into dry clothes and help yourselves to a wholesome lunch provided for you along the Kiulu River.
Tour duration (estimated): 8.15am to 3.00pm
Meal Plan: Lunch
- 2 ways transfer between KK city hotel and Kiulu River.
- Professional river guide.
- Rafting gears and basic facilities.
- Bottled Drinking Water
- Entrance Fee
- Certificate (upon request)
- For pick up outside the City (Kinaru Area or other), there is a surcharge of RM 30 per person
- Tourism Tax (Non-Malaysian guest) – RM10/Room/Night
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- Children from aged 3 to 11 years old by year are entitled to the child rate.
- Grade 1-2 rafting.
All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
Pricing is based on per person basis
Validity: 1 Apr 2019 – 31 Mar 2021
Pricing is calculated based on per person
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review