29 reviews | 56 booked
Latest online promotion for Klias Wetland Proboscis Monkey & Fireflies River Cruise Tour, book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
Your tour starts with a pickup from the hotel lobby at 2pm.
Next, proceed to the country-side town of Kota Klias, located 120 kilometres south from the hustle and bustle of the state capital Kota Kinabalu. The town is a distinct contrast from the busy city centre. The journey will take you across scenic views of local settlements and villages, vast fields of greenery and a glimpse at the quiet, laidback countryside of Sabah. Kota Klias is located in between the districts of Beaufort and Kuala Penyu, and is easily accessible by a series of highways and main roads. Once you’ve arrived, unwind from the long journey with prepared high tea session of simple local munchies and refreshments, then head on out for you first adventure – the river cruise.
Board the boat and embark on a journey of wildlife discovery, adventure seeking and enjoyment. As you cruise along the mangrove forests of the Klias Wetlands Reserve river banks, you are given the opportunity to see various kinds Sabahan wildlife. Witness the wonderful and rare array of mammals like the long tail macaques, silver languor monkeys, proboscis monkey and exotic birds like eagles and the elusive Kingfisher. You can tell the difference between the male and female proboscis monkeys by their larger size, and more aggressive behavior. Once the cruise ends, head back to the jetty for a wholesome and delicious dinner to fill your platter.
After the dinner, hop on to the boat again and begin to see the magical and luminous flickering of magic dust fill the sky – nature’s light, the fireflies. Watch it dance and decorate the river banks, and be amazed by this lovely spectacle that only nature can produce. On a good day, you can even spot the nocturnal animals such as the fruit bat and the flying fox. Pack adequately with mosquito repellent and binoculars for a more entertaining and safe trip.
After the fireflies watching, take the transfer back to Kota Kinabalu town and return to your respective hotels for a good night rest.
Tour start at 1.30pm and end at around 9.30pm.
Meal Plan: Dinner
- Light refreshment and dinner.
- Hotel pickup & drop off (Kota Kinabalu City Hotel only)
- Entrance fee and boat fare.
- Tourism Tax (Non-Malaysian guest) – RM10/Room/Night
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- Minimum 2 pax to go.
- Children age between 3-11 years old are entitled to the child rate.
- Malaysian only.
All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
Pricing is based on per person basis
Validity: 1 January 2019 – 31 March 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
For Malaysian Market:
|Guest||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax||9 pax||10 pax|
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review