20 reviews | 35 booked
Latest online promotion for Kudat – Tip of Borneo Tour, book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
Your day starts with a pick up at the hotel lobby at 7.30am for transfer to the district of Kudat, the northern-most part of Sabah.
The drive will be around 2.5-3 hours depending on the traffic condition, and will take you across the lush green countryside, fine villages of wooden houses, plantations, golden paddies and the serene outskirts of Borneo. Make a brief stop at one of the stalls selling souvenirs, local snacks, peanuts. You will then head out towards the Semangkap village, which is famed for its artistry in ‘Gong’ making. Gong is a large drum that is used for traditional music performances or officiating of ceremonies. You will also make your way towards the Gombizau Bee Farm, where you get to see the local operations of a bee farm and taste the finest honey, straight off the honeycomb.
After that, proceed to Sikuati for visit to the modern day replica of the ancient long house. You are given the opportunity to blend in and experience the life of the local Rungus tribe people, and partake in their daily lives. Take photos for good memories and understand the local culture at your own pace. Lunch will be served in the long house or local restaurant.
After the lunch, proceed to Tanjung Simpang Mengayau (also known as Tip of Borneo). This is the north-most point of Borneo, which looks out into the intersection of vast South China Sea and Sulu Sea. Take a quiet walk along the beach, and leave your footprints on the fine white sand. Marvel at the mesmerizing seaside scenery, feel the wind in your hair and gaze out lazily onto the endless horizon of the Borneo coastline, where the sun meets the sky in perfect harmony. In 2003, the media glamorized this location with a series of propaganda, including a book titled ‘Kudat’ was that was published and made this place the famous tourist spot it is today.
You will be transferred back to Kota Kinabalu and to your respective hotels for a good night rest.
Tour starts at 6.30am and end at around 6.00pm.
Meal Plan: Lunch
- Hotel pickup & drop off (Kota Kinabalu City Hotel Only)
- Entrance fee
- Tourism Tax (Non-Malaysian guest) – RM10/Room/Night
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- Minimum 2 to go.
- Malaysian only.
- Children age between 3-11 years old are entitled to the child rate.
All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
Pricing is based on per person basis
Validity: 1 January 2019 – 31 March 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
For Malaysian Market:
|Guest||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax||9 pax||10 pax|
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review