You start you day by meeting the tour guide at your hotel lobby for pick-up. A transfer is arranged to take you to the Rasa Ria Resort, which is approximately 50 minutes away from Kota Kinabalu. Once arrived, proceed for registration. After that, be seated at the Nature Resort Club, whom will showcase a short video presentation on the Orang Utan Reserve.
Once done, an employee of the club will kindly guide you through a simple briefing, and introduction of the vicinity, in which you then move on for a walk along nature’s path. Visitors are given the opportunity to get up close and personal with Borneo’s most prized and favorite animal – the Orang Utan. This is a wonderful opportunity to understand and observe the feeding behaviors and see the Orang Utan in its natural habitat. You can also take pictures with these fascinating creatures. The Orang Utan are ranked as some of the most intellectual creatures in the primate family, and are able to utilize complicated tools, build and construct their own homes (a nest made out of leaves, twig and branches) and have sophisticated communication and breeding calls. They also have a rather reddish-brown appearance, which is different from the darker-toned brown and black relatives like apes and gorillas.
After a long day, take the pre-arranged transport from Rasa Ria Resort back to your respective hotels for a good night’s rest.
Tour duration (estimated): 8.15am to 1.00pm
- 2 ways transfer between KK city hotel and Rasa Ria Resort.
- Entrance fee.
- Guided tour.
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Items not stated in “includes” section.
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Children age between 3 to 11 years old are entitled to the child rate.
- Malaysian only.
Whatsapp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Updated: 9 NOV 2018
Customer reviews on Rasa Ria Orang Utan Encounter Tour Package
Submit your review