Last Updated on June 3, 2020
- Enjoy the most recommended transvestite show in Krabi – Blue Dragon Cabaret Show.
- Embrace the allure of the beautiful sceneries of islets on Four Island Hopping Tour.
- Southeast Asia’s best snorkeling experience
- Discovering the riveting legends and beliefs of Phra Nang Cave
Thailand time zone
Sawadee Krap and welcome to Krabi! Our driver will pick you up from Krabi International Airport to your hotel. After check-in, have a rest in the hotel and prepare for the spectacular show at night!
Have your dinner before 7 PM and proceed to the Blue Dragon Cabaret Show, also known as the first cabaret show in Krabi and it is highly rated as a must-watch show in Thailand. Enjoy the great show brought by the transvestite performers with glamorous costumes, dancing, singing and much more! Don’t missed your chance to take a photo with the pretty performers after the show!
Blue Dragon Cabaret Show
Transfer from Krabi airport to the hotel
2:00pm – Check-in hotel
– Free and easy
– Dinner at own
7.00pm – Proceed to Blue Dragon Cabaret Show (self arrangement on transport)
– Map to Blue Dragon Cabaret Show:
Meal Plan: Own arrangement
Day 2 :
Have breakfast in hotel and our driver will send you to the jetty. Get ready your shades and you are all good to get on board to start the island hopping tour! The boat will stop at a few most exotic islands around Krabi which includes Koh Poda, Koh Tub, Koh Mor and the famous “Chicken Island” Koh Gai. The boat will stop at iconic snorkeling sites where you can explore the amazing marine kingdom in the azure waters of Andaman Sea.
Enjoy your lunch and continue to explore one of the popular yet unique tourist spots in Krabi – Phra Nang Cave. The cave is famous due to its mythical origins where local Siamese especially fishermen and boatmen would come to worship Phra Nang, the princess of goddess for smooth sailing and hefty catch. A part of Phra Nang cave is occupied with many phallic-shaped wood statues where it is believed to be an offering to Phra Nang for fertility by the women.
Phra Nang Cave
The day tour ends where the boat will send you back to Ao Nang Beach and our driver will pick up you from the pier back to hotel. Have a good rest at hotel and have own leisure time exploring Krabi town for some authentic Thai seafood dinner or you may want to try the local Thai massage!
7.30am – Breakfast at hotel
8.30am – Transfer from hotel to Ao Nang Beach/Nopparat Thara
9.15am – Depart to Koh Poda, Koh Tub, Koh Mor and Koh Gai for snorkeling and exploration
12.30pm – Enjoy lunch, after lunch visit to Phra Nang Cave
2.30pm – Depart back to Ao Nang Beach
3.00pm – Arrive Ao Nang Beach and transfer back to hotel
– Free and easy
– Dinner at own
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3 :
Have breakfast in hotel and enjoy your free and easy time until hotel check-out. Our drive will pick you up from the hotel and send you to the airport for home bound. See you again, Krabi!
8:00am – Breakfast at hotel
9:00am – After breakfast, leisure at own
12:00pm – Proceed to check out
– Transfer to airport (depend on flight time)
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 2 nights accommodation
- Breakfast, Lunch & dinner as stated in itinerary meal plan
- 2 ways Krabi airport transfer
- D1 – Blue Dragon Cabaret show ticket
- D2 – 4 islands: Koh Poda, Koh Tub, Koh Mor and Koh Gai, & Phra Nang Cave (including hotel shared transfer, longtail boat ride, lunch, fruit, drinks, snorkeling equipment and life jackets)
- Flight ticket to Krabi
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- National Marine Park fee/National Park fee – 400THB/Adult, 200THB/Child
- Transfer to Blue Dragon Cabaret Show
- Any other service/tax/entrance ticket not stated in the Includes section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Holidaygogogo reserve the right to change to other hotel at same class if the hotel stated below is not available during the travel date.
- No changes of room arrangement is allowed after full payment made.
- Child age between 4 to 11 years old (based on year of birth) is entitled as child rate.
- Infant below 3 years old (based on year of birth) is free of charge.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
Package Price: RM (per person)
Early Bird Promotion
Validity: 1 Nov 2019 – 31 May 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|Hotel||Twin||Triple||Child No Bed|
|Aonang Orchid Resort||590||580||190|
|GLOW Ao Nang Krabi||640||600||240|
|Ananta Burin Resort||670||635||320|
Peak Season Surcharge: RM (Per Person)
- Aonang Orchid Resort:
- New Year 31 Dec 2019: RM 140/person
- Chinese New year 25-26 Jan 2020: RM 140/person (Min 2 Consecutively Night Stay)
- GLOW Ao Nang Krabi on 25 Dec 2019 – 09 Jan 2020: RM 125/person
- Ananta Burin Resort on 21 Dec 2019 – 28 Feb 2020: RM 140/person
- Applicable for Worldwide Market Except for China Market
Aonang Orchid Resort Not Applicable on 21 Dec 2019 – 15 Jan 2020
WhatsApp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Related Krabi Tour Packages:
- 3d2n Best of Krabi Tour Package
- 4d3n Best of Krabi Tour Package
- 5d4n Best of Krabi Tour Package
- 3d2n Krabi Rest & Relax + Island Tour Package
- 4d3n Krabi Island + Spa + Emerald Pool Couple Package
- 3d2n Krabi Couple Retreat + Spa Leisure Package
- 4d3n Krabi Honeymoon Tour Package
- 4d3n Krabi Phi Phi Island + Crystal Lagoon Kayak + ATV Ride Package
- 3d2n Krabi Family Getaway Tour Package
- 4d3n Krabi Family Getaway Tour Package
- 3d2n Krabi Budget + 4 Islands Snorkeling Tour Package
Updated: 9 Aug 2019
Customer Reviews on 3d2n Krabi Rest & Relax + Island Tour Package
Submit your review