- The original transvestite show – Blue Dragon Cabaret Show.
- Therapeutic experience at Khlong Thom Waterfall & Hot Spring.
- Take a dip in the pristine water of Emerald Pool.
- Visit the most sacred buddhist temple in Krabi – Tiger Cave Temple.
Thailand time zone
Sawadee Krap and welcome to Krabi! Our driver will pick you up from Krabi International Airport to your hotel. After check-in, have your own leisure time exploring the town and you may want to try on some authentic Thai food restaurant for dinner.
Have your dinner before 7 PM and proceed for the greatest show in Krabi – the Blue Dragon Cabaret Show! Be prepared to be blown away by the amazing performances brought to you by the performers wearing beautiful costumes! This show has been highly recommended by the tourists and it is also the pioneer transvestite show in Krabi! You can also take a photograph with the pretty performers after the show at a reasonable tip.
Blue Dragon Cabaret Show
Transfer from Krabi airport to the hotel
2:00pm – Check-in hotel
– Free and easy
– Dinner at own
7.00pm – Proceed to Blue Dragon Cabaret Show (self arrangement on transport)
Meal Plan: Own arrangement
Day 2 :
Have breakfast in the hotel and depart to Khlong Thom, a small township that is about an hour away from Krabi. Head to the famous Khlong Them Waterfall & Hot Springs and experience this unseen natural wonders! The waterfall is known to be exclusive as it is a convergence between thermal spring and cool stream, forming a elegant cascades that flows the warm water into a natural hollowed bath tub where you can enjoy this special jacuzzi!
Then we will continue to explore the hidden gem of Krabi. Upon arrival at Thung Teao Forest National Park, take a 15 minutes short walk towards the beautiful Emerald Pool. As the name says, you will see the spring water pool in glorious green and turquoise colour that you can jump in for swim or just enjoy the tranquility in the forest.
Khlong Thom Waterfall & Hot Springs + Emerald Pool
After lunch, depart to Tiger Cave Temple – probably one of the most challenging tourist spot in Krabi as you will need to climb up 1237 step climb in order to reach this scared Buddhist monastery! However, you will be rewarded with the picturesque view overlooking the Krabi’s township, limestone cliffs and rain forest. Also, don’t missed out the cave temple where you will find the various shrines, the tiger statues and monks doing the rituals and prayers.
Tiger Cave Temple
Our driver will drop you off at the hotel and you can have a leisure time of your own and hunt for local amazing Thai food for dinner.
7.30am – Breakfast at hotel
8.30am – Pick up from hotel
9.30am – Arrive at the Khlong Thom waterfall & hot springs
10.45am – Depart to Thung Theo National Park (Emerald Pool)
11.15am – Arrive, walking into Emerald Pool through the nature trail
12.30pm – Enjoy picnic lunch
1.30pm – Depart to Tiger Cave Temple
2.30pm – Arrive Tiger Cave Temple
4.00pm – Transfer back to Krabi and hotel drop off
– Free and easy
– Dinner at own
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3 :
Enjoy your breakfast in the hotel and have a free and easy time chilling in the Krabi. After checking out from the hotel, airport transfer will be arranged and our driver will pick you up from the hotel on time for your departure back home. Sawasdee Krab, Krabi!
8:00am – Breakfast at hotel
9:00am – After breakfast, leisure at own
12:00pm – Proceed to check out
1:00pm – Transfer to airport
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 2 nights accommodation
- Breakfast, Lunch & dinner as stated in itinerary meal plan
- 2 ways Krabi airport transfer
- D1 – Blue Dragon Cabaret Show ticket
- D2 – Waterfall, hot spring, emerald pool & tiger cave tour (including hotel shared transfer, guide service, water, fruits & lunch)
- Flight ticket to Krabi
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- National Marine Park fee/National Park fee – 400THB/Adult, 200THB/Child
- Entrance ticket for Emerald Pool – THB 200/Adult, THB 100/Child
- Entrance ticket for Hot Spring – THB 160/Adult, THB 80/Child
- Transfer to Blue Dragon Cabaret Show
- Any other service/tax/entrance ticket not stated in the Includes section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Holidaygogogo reserve the right to change to other hotel at same class if the hotel stated below is not available during the travel date.
- No changes of room arrangement is allowed after full payment made.
- Child age between 4 to 11 years old (based on year of birth) is entitled as child rate.
- Infant below 3 years old (based on year of birth) is free of charge.
- Blue Pool is closed from May to October every year.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
Package Price: RM (per person)
Early Bird Promotion
Validity: 1 Nov 2019 – 31 May 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|Hotel||Twin||Triple||Child No Bed|
|Ananta Burin Resort||715||675||360|
Browse More Resort Photos:
Ananta Burin Resort
Peak Season Surcharge: RM (Per Person)
- Ananta Burin Resort on 21 Dec 2019 – 28 Feb 2020: RM 140/person
- Applicable for Worldwide Market Except for China Market
WhatsApp us to get more details!
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Related Krabi Tour Packages:
- 3d2n Best of Krabi Tour Package
- 4d3n Best of Krabi Tour Package
- 5d4n Best of Krabi Tour Package
- 3d2n Krabi Rest & Relax + Island Tour Package
- 4d3n Krabi Island + Spa + Emerald Pool Couple Package
- 3d2n Krabi Couple Retreat + Spa Leisure Package
- 4d3n Krabi Honeymoon Tour Package
- 4d3n Krabi Phi Phi Island + Crystal Lagoon Kayak + ATV Ride Package
- 3d2n Krabi Family Getaway Tour Package
- 4d3n Krabi Family Getaway Tour Package
- 3d2n Krabi Budget + 4 Islands Snorkeling Tour Package
Updated: 9 Aug 2019
Customer Reviews on 3d2n Krabi Family Getaway Tour Package