- The original transvestite show – Blue Dragon Cabaret Show.
- Embrace the wonders of Khlong Thom Waterfall & Hot Spring.
- Swim together with your loved ones in the beautiful Emerald Pool
- Challenge yourself by walking up the long stairs to Tiger Cave Temple.
- Enjoy a scrumptious and unforgettable romantic candlelight dinner.
- Four Island Hopping and breathtaking snorkeling experience.
- Phra Nang Cave – Exploring the Thai local mythical place.
- Relaxation at traditional Thai Spa and Massage treatment.
Thailand time zone
Welcome to Krabi – one of the big favourite place for a couple to spend their holiday and a great choice of romantic destination! Our driver will pick you up from Krabi International Airport and send you to your hotel for check-in. Have a free leisure time either relax in the abode or explore the surroundings for some Thailand goodies.
Have your dinner before 7 PM and proceed to the greatest cabaret show in Krabi – the Blue Dragon Cabaret Show! Enjoy the show watching the ladyboys performers dressed up in glamorous costumes and fancy wigs, dancing and singing on the grand stage. This is one of the entertaining show that you and your partner should not missed in Krabi! You can also take a photo with the performers after the show!
Blue Dragon Cabaret Show
Transfer from Krabi airport to the hotel
2:00pm – Check-in hotel
– Free and easy
– Dinner at own
7.00pm – Proceed to Blue Dragon Cabaret Show (self arrangement on transport)
– Map to Blue Dragon Cabaret Show:
Meal Plan: Own arrangement
Day 2 :
Have breakfast in the hotel and depart for Khlong Thom Waterfall and Hot Spring. The waterfall is well-known for its unique natural features where the water flowing down is warm between 35C to 42C due to the convergence between thermal spring and cool stream! Hidden in the middle of jungle, the naturally hollowed-out “bathtubs” in the smooth stone at the bottom of waterfall allows you to take a refreshing dip with your loved ones, just like your private jacuzzi!
The day trip continues with visit to the Emerald Pool that nestled in the Thung Theo National Park. The crystal pool is an astonishly-hued and large natural pool that is filled with pure spring water, put on your swimming suit and cool down yourself from the tropical heat in Krabi. Otherwise, you can also have a slow stroll around the forest, embracing the wonders of nature. Nothing beats when you can enjoy lunch and marvel at the tranquility of the forest, have your very unique picnic lunch with your another half.
Khlong Thom Waterfall & Hot Springs + Emerald Pool
After lunch, we will leave to the most sacred temple in Krabi, Tiger Cave Temple. This is definitely a non-typical tourist spot as you will need to climb up 1237 steps of stairs in order to reach this Buddhist monastery! However, you will not be disappointed with the superb view overlooking the Krabi’s township, natural forming limestone cliffs and rain forest. Explore more into the cave and you will find crafted shrines, the tiger statues or meditating time with the Buddhism rituals and prayers.
Tiger Cave Temple
Our driver will drop you back to the hotel and have a good rest and prepare for one of the tour highlights at night. A romantic candlelight dinner will be a perfect date especially when you have it in Krabi, enjoy a scrumptious and unforgettable dinner with your date to end the amazing night.
7.30am – Breakfast at hotel
8.30am – Pick up from hotel
9.30am – Arrive at the Khlong Thom waterfall & hot springs
10.45am – Depart to Thung Theo National Park (Emerald Pool)
11.15am – Arrive, walking into Emerald Pool through the nature trail
12.30pm – Enjoy picnic lunch
1.30pm – Depart to Tiger Cave Temple
2.30pm – Arrive Tiger Cave Temple
4.00pm – Transfer back to Krabi and hotel drop off
7.00pm – Candlelight dinner
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3 :
Have breakfast in the hotel and our driver will send you from hotel to Ao Nang Beach Pier or Nopparat Thara Pier to board on the boat and begin the journey of island hopping! The islets exploration tour starts with Koh Poda, Koh Tub, Koh Mor and ends with the famous “Chicken Island” – Koh Gai. Grab the chance to take more amazing photographs with your partner on the white sandy beach and clear blue skies as background!
Along the island tour, the boat will stop at a few popular sites for you to get the ultimate snorkeling experience exploring the marine life residing in Andaman Sea. You will be amazed by the beauty of the ocean as you snorkel and swim surrounded by groups of tropical fishes and coral reefs. This will definitely be a lifetime adventure activity to remember with your soulmate!
After lunch, the boat will leave to the famous limestone cave known as Phra Nang Cave. The mysterious Phra Nang Cave carries the myth of Princess Phra Nang Goddess where it is believed by the locals that She was an Indian princess who was killed in a shipwreck. You will see boatmen and fishermen leave offerings in the cave to ensure smooth sailing on the sea. However, there are also many phallic statues that were offered to Phra Nang from the local Siamese women to get fertility blessings.
Phra Nang Cave
The day tour ends when the boat stops at Ao Nang Beach and our driver will send your back to hotel. After all the physically exhausting activities, its time to pamper you and your partner fatigue body. Just relax and enjoy complimentary Thai Spa and Massage at “Let’s Relax Spa Krabi”, Sa Bai Sa Bai!
Spa & Massage
At night, have own leisure time, you may want to explore the night market for local street delicacies or even Thai seafood dinner in the popular seafood street.
7.30am – Breakfast at hotel
8.30am – Transfer from hotel to Ao Nang Beach/Nopparat Thara
9.15am – Depart to Koh Poda, Koh Tub, Koh Mor and Koh Gai for snorkeling and exploration
12.30pm – Enjoy lunch, after lunch visit to Phra Nang Cave
2.30pm – Depart back to Ao Nang Beach
3.00pm – Arrive Ao Nang Beach and transfer back to the hotel
5.00pm – Spa & massage (book in advance) (self arrangement on transport)
– Map to Let’s Relax Spa Krabi
– Dinner at own
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 4 :
Have breakfast in the hotel and spend some free and easy time in the Krabi town. After checking out from the hotel, airport transfer will be arranged and our driver will pick you up from the hotel on time for your homebound flight. Good Bye, Krabi!
8:00am – Breakfast at hotel
9:00am – After breakfast, leisure at own
12:00pm – Proceed to check out
– Transfer to airport (depend on flight time)
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 3 nights accommodation
- Breakfast, Lunch & dinner as stated in itinerary meal plan
- 2 ways Krabi airport transfer
- D1 – Blue Dragon Cabaret show ticket
- D2 – Waterfall, hot spring, emerald pool & tiger cave tour (including hotel shared transfer, guide service, water, fruits & lunch)
- D2 – Romantic Candlelight Dinner
- D3 – 4 islands: Koh Poda, Koh Tub, Koh Mor and Koh Gai, & Phra Nang Cave (including hotel shared transfer, longtail boat ride, lunch, fruit, drinks, snorkeling equipment and life jackets)
- D3 – Let’s Relax Spa Treatment (Aromatherapy Oil Massage + Body Scrub OR Body Warp) (book in advance)
- Flight ticket to Krabi
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- National Marine Park fee/National Park fee – THB 400/Adult, THB 200/Child
- Entrance ticket for Emerald Pool – THB 200/Adult, THB 100/Child
- Entrance ticket for Hot Spring – THB 160/Adult, THB 80/Child
- Transfer to Blue Dragon Cabaret Show
- Transfer to Let’s Relax Spa Treatment
- Any other service/tax/entrance ticket not stated in the Includes section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Holidaygogogo reserve the right to change to other hotel at same class if the hotel stated below is not available during the travel date.
- No changes of room arrangement is allowed after full payment made.
- Child age between 4 to 11 years old (based on year of birth) is entitled as child rate.
- Infant below 3 years old (based on year of birth) is free of charge.
- Blue Pool is closed from May to October every year.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
Package Price: RM (per person)
Early Bird Promotion
Validity: 1 Nov 2019 – 31 May 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|Hotel||Twin||Triple||Child No Bed|
|Aonang Orchid Resort||1,190||1,170||610|
|Ananta Burin Resort||1,310||1,250||805|
Peak Season Surcharge: RM (Per Person)
- Aonang Orchid Resort:
- New Year 31 Dec 2019: RM 140/person
- Chinese New year 25-26 Jan 2020: RM 140/person (Min 2 Consecutively Night Stay)
- Bluesotel Krabi:
- 20 Dec 2019 – 10 Jan 2020: RM440/person
- 01 Dec 2019 – 19 Dec 2019 & 11 Jan 2020 – 20 Mar 2020: RM 210/person
- Only Applicable for Malaysia Market
- Ananta Burin Resort on 21 Dec 2019 – 28 Feb 2020: RM210/person
- Applicable for Worldwide Market Except for China Market
Aonang Orchid Resort Not Applicable on 21 Dec 2019 – 15 Jan 2020
WhatsApp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Related Krabi Tour Packages:
- 3d2n Best of Krabi Tour Package
- 4d3n Best of Krabi Tour Package
- 5d4n Best of Krabi Tour Package
- 3d2n Krabi Rest & Relax + Island Tour Package
- 4d3n Krabi Island + Spa + Emerald Pool Couple Package
- 3d2n Krabi Couple Retreat + Spa Leisure Package
- 4d3n Krabi Honeymoon Tour Package
- 4d3n Krabi Phi Phi Island + Crystal Lagoon Kayak + ATV Ride Package
- 3d2n Krabi Family Getaway Tour Package
- 4d3n Krabi Family Getaway Tour Package
- 3d2n Krabi Budget + 4 Islands Snorkeling Tour Package
Updated: 9 Aug 2019
Customer Reviews on 4d3n Krabi Island + Spa + Emerald Pool Couple Package
Submit your review