Last Updated on June 3, 2020
- Watch the first and most popular transvestite show (Blue Dragon Cabaret Show) in Krabi.
- Enjoy memorable snorkeling experience in Bamboo Island.
- Explore Koh Phi Phi Don – the largest island among the Phi Phi Archipelago.
- Visit the movie “The beach” real filming locations in Koh Phi Phi Leh.
- Exciting forest escapades in Klong Nam Sai – Kayak and ATV Rides.
- A self-rewarding authentic Thai Spa and Massage therapy session.
Thailand time zone
Sawadee Krap and welcome to Krabi! Our driver will pick you up from Krabi International Airport to your hotel. After check-in, have your own leisure time exploring the town and you may want to try on some authentic Thai food restaurant for dinner.
Have your dinner before 7 PM and proceed for the greatest show in Krabi – the Blue Dragon Cabaret Show! Be prepared to be blown away by the amazing performances brought to you by the performers wearing beautiful costumes! This show has been highly recommended by the tourists and it is also the pioneer transvestite show in Krabi! You can also take a photograph with the pretty performers after the show at a reasonable tip.
Blue Dragon Cabaret Show
Transfer from Krabi airport to the hotel
2:00pm – Check-in hotel
– Free and easy
– Dinner at own
7.00pm – Proceed to Blue Dragon Cabaret Show (self arrangement on transport)
– Map to Blue Dragon Cabaret Show:
Meal Plan: Own arrangement
Day 2 :
Have breakfast in hotel and our driver will pick you up from the hotel to Koh Phi Phi Tour Pier. Put on your beachwear and here we leave for Bamboo island! Bamboo island is a heart-shaped island which located about 5km away from Koh Phi Phi, as the name says, the island is covered with lush of bamboo trees. The boatman will park the boat and its time for one of the best snorkeling experience in Thailand, you will get to see notable coral reef known as Hin Klang and explore the wonders of marine world. The allure of nature underneath will not definitely disappoint you!
After snorkeling, we will head to Koh Phi Phi Don, the superstar island among the travelers in Southeast Asia. One of the most interesting beach to visit on Koh Phi Phi Don is the Monkey Beach. The beach is undoubtedly picturesque with white sandy beach and deep blue sea, however the unique part about this destination is the beach is also the natural habitat of fascinating Long-Tailed Macaques. The monkey families are absolutely not shy to the visitors!
Then head to Tonsai Bay for authentic Thai Cuisine for lunch at a beachfront restaurant where you get to enjoy the panoramic beach view while enjoying scrumptious lunch.
Continue the day tour to Koh Phi Phi Leh, an uninhabited island that resides a stone away from the main Phi Phi Island. We will start visiting Viking Cave from the north of Koh Phi Phi Leh, where the cave is a home where swifts make their nests. If you travel between February to April, you will see the locals harvesting the bird nest due to its high nutritions and commercial value. Then continue to Pi Leh Bay which is tranquil lagoon where you will surrounded by the lush green cliffs. Moving down to south, we will reach Loh Samah Bay for more sightseeing, just relax and enjoy the turquoise water with beautiful coral and tropical fish at clear visibility.
The last stop of the tour will be Maya Beach, one of the stunning tropical hotspot among the tourists. Maya Bay got its fame ever since the international star Leonardo DiCaprio film the movie blockbuster “The Beach” there. Maya Bay is truly beautiful as it is sheltered by high cliffs, paired with its silky soft long beach and exceptionally clear water. This place is definitely instagram worthy and its a scenery that you can’t missed in your travels!
Koh Phi Phi Tour
The boat will depart back to mainland in the evening and our driver will pick you up from the pier and transfer back to the hotel. Have your own free and easy time at night.
7:00am – Breakfast at hotel
8:00am – Pick up from hotel
8:30am – Depart from Koh Phi Phi Tour Pier
– Bamboo Island swimming and snorkeling
– Monkey Beach
– Tonsai Bay, enjoy delicious Thai lunch at the beachside restaurant
– Viking Cave
– Pi Leh Bay
– Loh Samah Bay
– Maya Beach signtseeing (the set of the famous ‘The Beach’ movie with Leonardo DiCaprio)
4:30pm – Transfer back to hotel
– Free and easy
– Dinner at own
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3 :
Have breakfast in hotel and get yourself ready for a series of adrenaline rushing activities today! Our driver will pick you up from the hotel and leave to Klong Nam Sai, an untouched nature site hidden beneath Krabi’s famous beaches and other tourist spots! Grab your paddle and start kayaking along the clear canals of Klong Nam Sai, enjoy the underwater sight as you gaze through the crystal clear water! You can also jump into the lagoon and have a chilling swim in the natural fresh pool!
After lunch, we will go on the most exciting outdoor adventure of the trip, the ATV rides! The 45-minutes riding trail will kicked off from the centre in Klong Son, about 5 minutes away from Klong Nam Sai. The ATV rides will brave you through rough terrain and muddy tracks, which can be challenging for first timer and eventually you will pass through the Krabi rainforest with breathtaking views of flora and fauna. Depending on the weather, it can be a wet and muddy ride on the track so do make sure to always be alert and let the adrenaline rush kick in!
ATV Riding Adventure
Head back to hotel after ATV riding, you may want to recover your fatigue body after a day go physical activities, enjoy the complimentary authentic Thai Spa and Massage at “Let’s Relax Spa Krabi”.
Spa & Massage
7.00am – Breakfast at hotel
8.00am – Pick up from hotel
9.00am – Kayak at Klong Naam Sai
10.30am – Swim and relax in the water lagoon
12.00 pm – Enjoy Thai dish lunch
1.45pm – ATV riding at Klong Son
2.30pm – Transfer back to hotel
5.00pm – Spa & Massage (book in advance) (self arrangement on transport)
– Map to Let’s Relax Spa Krabi:
– Dinner at own
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 4 :
Have breakfast at hotel and grab your last chance for some street food hunting or souvenir shopping before going back! Our driver will pick you up from the hotel to airport at scheduled time. See you again in Krabi!
8:00am – Breakfast at hotel
9:00am – After breakfast, leisure at own
12:00pm – Proceed to check out
– Transfer to airport (depend on flight time)
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 3 nights accommodation
- Breakfast, Lunch & dinner as stated in itinerary meal plan
- Breakfast is included Except Pop-In Hostel
- 2 ways Krabi airport transfer
- D1 – Blue Dragon Cabaret Show ticket
- D2 – Koh Phi Phi Tour (including hotel shared transfer, guide service, snorkeling equipment, life jacket, water, fruits & lunch)
- D3 – Kayaking and ATV Riding (including hotel shared transfer, guide service, life jacket, water, fruits & lunch)
- D3 – Let’s Relax Spa Treatment (Aromatherapy Oil Massage + Body Scrub OR Body Warp) (book in advance)
- Flight ticket to Krabi
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- National Marine Park fee/National Park fee – 400THB/Adult, 200THB/Child
- Transfer to Blue Dragon Cabaret Show
- Transfer to Let’s Relax Spa Treatment
- Any other service/tax/entrance ticket not stated in the Includes section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Holidaygogogo reserve the right to change to other hotel at same class if the hotel stated below is not available during the travel date.
- No changes of room arrangement is allowed after full payment made.
- Child age between 4 to 10 years old (based on year of birth) is entitled as child rate.
- Infant below 3 years old (based on year of birth) is free of charge.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
Package Price: RM (per person)
Early Bird Promotion
Validity: 1 Nov 2019 – 31 May 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|Hotel||Twin||Triple||Child No Bed|
|Aonang O2 Boutique Hotel||1,215||1,150||830|
|Aonang Orchid Resort||1,405||1,390||900|
Peak Season Surcharge: RM (Per Person)
- Pop-In Hostel on 23 Dec 2019 – 05 Jan 2020: RM 40/person
- Aonang O2 Boutique Hotel on 26 Dec 2019 – 04 Jan 2020: RM 85/person
- Aonang Orchid Resort:
- New Year 31 Dec 2019: RM 140/person
- Chinese New year 25-26 Jan 2020: RM 140/person (Min 2 Consecutively Night Stay)
Aonang Orchid Resort Not Applicable on 21 Dec 2019 – 15 Jan 2020
WhatsApp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Related Krabi Tour Packages:
- 3d2n Best of Krabi Tour Package
- 4d3n Best of Krabi Tour Package
- 5d4n Best of Krabi Tour Package
- 3d2n Krabi Rest & Relax + Island Tour Package
- 4d3n Krabi Island + Spa + Emerald Pool Couple Package
- 3d2n Krabi Couple Retreat + Spa Leisure Package
- 4d3n Krabi Honeymoon Tour Package
- 4d3n Krabi Phi Phi Island + Crystal Lagoon Kayak + ATV Ride Package
- 3d2n Krabi Family Getaway Tour Package
- 4d3n Krabi Family Getaway Tour Package
- 3d2n Krabi Budget + 4 Islands Snorkeling Tour Package
Updated: 9 Aug 2019
Customer Reviews on 4d3n Krabi Phi Phi Island + Crystal Lagoon Kayak + ATV Ride Package
Submit your review