- The original transvestite show – Blue Dragon Cabaret Show.
- Island Hopping Tour and Asia’s best snorkeling experience.
- Phra Nang Cave – Exploring the Thai local mythical place
- Embrace the wonders of nature – Khlong Thom Waterfall & Hot Spring.
- Refreshing swim in the stunningly beautiful Emerald Pool.
- Visit the most scared buddhist temple in Krabi – Tiger Cave Temple.
- Explore Koh Phi Phi Don – the largest island among the Phi Phi Archipelago
- Visit the movie “The beach” real filming locations in Koh Phi Phi Leh
Thailand time zone
Sawadee Krap and welcome to Krabi! Our driver will pick you up from Krabi International Airport to your hotel. After check-in, have a free and easy time exploring the township of Krabi. Take a walk down the streets and markets in Krabi Town, get a glimpse of the local lifestyle of Southern Siamese. There are also plenty of food for you to explore, from street food to Thai Restaurant, or you can even get western or Italian food as you wander in the town.
Have your dinner before 7 PM and proceed to the popular Blue Dragon Cabaret Show in Krabi! Blue Dragon is the pioneer of Cabaret show in Krabi and has been highly recommended by millions of tourists throughout the years. The pretty ladyboys performers will be wearing beautiful costumers with their splendid performances, music, dancing and you can even get photography with them at a minimal tip. It will certainly be a night to remember with such a great show!
Blue Dragon Cabaret Show
1:00pm – Transfer from airport to hotel
2:00pm – Check in hotel, after that leisure & dinner at own
7:00pm – Proceed to Blue Dragon Cabaret Show (self arrangement on transport)
– Map to Blue Dragon Cabaret Show:
Meal Plan: Own arrangement
Have breakfast in the hotel and get your shades ready as we are going to spend the day on the sea! Our driver will send you to Nopparat Thara Pier, which located all the way northern end of Aonang Beach to board your boat. Then we will depart to the Poda Island Group which consists of Koh Poda, Koh Tub, Koh Gai and Koh Mor.
Among all the islets, Koh Gai features a huge unique limestone formation that resembles a gigantic chicken lying on the sea. However, it is undeniable that every island is very scenic as they accompanied by the turquoise water and clear blue skies. There are few snorkeling spots, just put on the snorkeling gears and prepare to begin your close encounter with the all the beautiful underwater marine creatures! It will be a lifetime experience swimming with the pretty clownfishes and other colourful tropical fishes around.
After lunch, continue to explore one of the unique cave that carries the local myth and beliefs – the Phra Nang Cave. The cave has been a worship place to Phra Nang, the princess Goddess for the local people especially the fishermen and boatmen. More curious though, you will see many phallic-shaped wood statues in the cave and they are known as offerings to the Phra Nang.
Phra Nang Cave
The day tour ends where the boat will send you back to Ao Nang Beach and our driver will pick up you from the pier back to hotel. Have a relaxing time for the day after all the adventurous exhausting activities!
7:30am – Breakfast at hotel
8:30am – Transfer from hotel to Ao Nang beach/Nopparat Thara pier
9:15am – Departs to Koh Poda, Koh Tub, Koh Gai & Koh Mor for snorkeling and exploration
12:30pm – Lunch time, after that visit Phra Nang Cave
2:30pm – Departing back to mainland
3:00pm – Arrived at Ao Nang beach, transfer back to hotel
4:00pm – Leisure at own
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3 :
Have breakfast in the hotel and depart to Khlong Thom, a small township that is about an hour away from Krabi. The Khlong Them Waterfall is popular not only because of the lovely cascades of water flowing down from the top but the unseen natural wonders where the running water is warm at temperature of 40 to 50 degree celsius as it is a convergence between thermal spring and cool stream! The warm water will then flow into many natural hollows, forming a bathtub where you can enjoy this hot spring by dipping inside your “private jacuzzi”.
Then we will continue to explore another hidden gem of Krabi. Upon arrival at Thung Teao Forest National Park, take a 15 minutes short walk towards the beautiful Emerald Pool. The pristine water is so irresistible that you may want to jump into the pool and cool down from the tropical heat of Krabi. Nestled in National park, you can also just sit back and enjoy the tranquility in the forest.
Khlong Thom Waterfall & Hot Springs + Emerald Pool
After lunch, depart to Tiger Cave Temple – probably one of the most challenging tourist spot in Krabi as you will need to climb up 1237 step climb in order to reach this scared Buddhist monastery! However, you will be rewarded with the picturesque view overlooking the Krabi’s township, limestone cliffs and rain forest. Also, don’t missed out the cave temple where you will find the various shrines, the tiger statues and monks doing the rituals and prayers.
Tiger Cave Temple
End of the day trip, our driver will drop you off at the hotel and you can have a leisure time of your own and hunt for local amazing Thai food for dinner.
7:30am – Breakfast at hotel
8:30am – Pickup from hotel
9:30am – Arrived at the Khlong Thom waterfall & hot springs
10:45am – Departs to National Park
11:15am – Arrived, walking 15 minutes to the Emerald Pool
12:30pm – Lunch time
1:30pm – Departs to Tiger Cave Temple
2:15pm – Arrived at the temple
3:30pm – Transfer back to hotel
4:15pm – Leisure at own
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 4 :
Have breakfast in hotel and our driver will pick you up from the hotel to Koh Phi Phi Tour Pier. Put on your beach wear and here we leave for Bamboo island! Bamboo island is a heart-shaped island which located about 5km away from Koh Phi Phi, as the name says, the island is covered with lush of bamboo trees. The boatman will park the boat and its time for one of the best snorkeling experience in Thailand, you will get to see notable coral reef known as Hin Klang and explore the wonders of marine world. The allure of nature underneath will not definitely disappoint you!
After snorkeling, we will head to Koh Phi Phi Don, the superstar island among the travelers in Southeast Asia. One of the most interesting beach to visit on Koh Phi Phi Don is the Monkey Beach. The beach is undoubtedly picturesque with white sandy beach and deep blue sea, however the unique part about this destination is the beach is also the natural habitat of fascinating Long-Tailed Macaques. The monkey families are absolutely not shy to the visitors!
Then head to Tonsai Bay for authentic Thai Cuisine for lunch at a beachfront restaurant where you get to enjoy the panoramic beach view while enjoying scrumptious lunch.
Continue the day tour to Koh Phi Phi Leh, an uninhabited island that resides a stone away from the main Phi Phi Island. We will start visiting Viking Cave from the north of Koh Phi Phi Leh, where the cave is a home where swifts make their nests. If you travel between February to April, you will see the locals harvesting the bird nest due to its high nutritions and commercial value. Then continue to Pi Leh Bay which is tranquil lagoon where you will surrounded by the lush green cliffs. Moving down to the south, we will reach Loh Samah Bay for more sightseeing, just relax and enjoy the turquoise water with beautiful coral and tropical fish at clear visibility.
The last stop of the tour will be Maya Beach, one of the stunning tropical hotspot among the tourists. Maya Bay got its fame ever since the international star Leonardo DiCaprio film the movie blockbuster “The Beach” there. Maya Bay is truly beautiful as it is sheltered by high cliffs, paired with its silky soft long beach and exceptionally clear water. This place is definitely instagram worthy and it’s a scenery that you can’t miss in your travels!
Koh Phi Phi Tour
The boat will depart back to the mainland in the evening and our driver will pick you up from the pier and transfer back to the hotel. Have your own free and easy time at night.
7:30am – Breakfast at hotel
8:00am – Pick up from hotel
8:30am – Depart from Koh Phi Phi Tour Pier
– Bamboo Island swimming and snorkeling
– Monkey Beach
– Tonsai Bay, enjoy delicious Thai lunch at the beachside restaurant
– Viking Cave
– Pi Leh Bay
– Loh Samah Bay
– Maya Beach sightseeing (the set of the famous ‘The Beach’ movie with Leonardo DiCaprio)
4:30pm – Transfer back to hotel
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 5 :
Enjoy your breakfast in the hotel and have a free and easy time chilling in the Krabi town. After checking out from the hotel, airport transfer will be arranged and our driver will pick you up from the hotel on time for your departure back home. See you again, Krabi!
8:00am – Breakfast at hotel
9:00am – After breakfast, leisure at own
12:00pm – Proceed to check out
– Transfer to airport (depend on flight time)
Meal Plan: Breakfast
Reminder: Blue Pool is closed May – October yearly
- 4 nights accommodation
- Breakfast, Lunch & dinner as stated in itinerary meal plan
- Breakfast is included Except Pop-In Hostel
- 2 ways Krabi airport transfer
- D1 – Blue Dragon Cabaret show ticket
- D2 – 4 islands: Koh Poda, Koh Tub, Koh Mor and Koh Gai, & Phra Nang Cave (including hotel shared transfer, longtail boat ride, lunch, fruit, drinks, snorkeling equipment and life jackets)
- D3 – Waterfall, hot spring, emerald pool & tiger cave tour (including hotel shared transfer, guide service, water, fruits & lunch)
- D4 – Koh Phi Phi Tour (including hotel shared transfer, guide service, speedboat ride, snorkeling equipment, life jacket, water, fruits & lunch)
- Flight ticket to Krabi
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- National Marine Park fee/National Park fee – THB 400/Adult, THB 200/Child
- Entrance ticket for Emerald Pool – THB 200/Adult, THB 100/Child
- Entrance ticket for Hot Spring – THB 160/Adult, THB 80/Child
- Transfer to Blue Dragon Cabaret Show
- Any other service/tax/entrance ticket not stated in the Includes section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Child age between 4 to 11 years old (based on year of birth) is entitled as child rate.
- Infant below 3 years old (based on year of birth) is free of charge.
- You may have the chance to meet wild monkeys at Phi Phi island. Please be careful as they can sometimes be aggressive especially when provoked.
- Blue Pool is closed May – October yearly.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
Package Price: RM (per person)
Early Bird Promotion
Validity: 1 Nov 2019 – 31 May 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
|Hotel||Twin||Triple||Child No Bed|
|Aonang O2 Boutique Hotel||935||850||435|
|Aonang Orchid Resort||1,190||1,170||530|
Peak Season Surcharge: RM (Per Person)
- Pop-In Hostel on 23 Dec 2019 – 05 Jan 2020: RM 55/person
- Aonang O2 Boutique Hotel on 26 Dec 2019 – 04 Jan 2020: RM 110/person
- Aonang Orchid Resort on 21 Dec 2019 – 15 Jan 2020: RM305/person
- New Year 31 Dec 2019: RM 140/person
- Chinese New year 25-26 Jan 2020: RM 140/person (Min 2 Consecutively Night Stay)
WhatsApp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Related Krabi Tour Packages:
- 3d2n Best of Krabi Tour Package
- 4d3n Best of Krabi Tour Package
- 5d4n Best of Krabi Tour Package
- 3d2n Krabi Rest & Relax + Island Tour Package
- 4d3n Krabi Island + Spa + Emerald Pool Couple Package
- 3d2n Krabi Couple Retreat + Spa Leisure Package
- 4d3n Krabi Honeymoon Tour Package
- 4d3n Krabi Phi Phi Island + Crystal Lagoon Kayak + ATV Ride Package
- 3d2n Krabi Family Getaway Tour Package
- 4d3n Krabi Family Getaway Tour Package
- 3d2n Krabi Budget + 4 Islands Snorkeling Tour Package
Updated: 9 Aug 2019
Customer Reviews on 5d4n Krabi Leisure Package
Submit your review