- Explore the settings of the highest-grossing Indonesian movie “Laksar Pelangi”.
- Nostalgic visit to Kampung Ahok/Vivi, the childhood home of former Jakarta governor.
- Go on an island-hopping tour to the archipelago surrounding Belitung.
- Experience snorkeling surrounded by coral reefs and tropical fishes.
- Enjoy Romantic Candle Light Dinner with your love.
- Stroll along Tanjung Pendam Beach for beautiful sunset view.
Belitung time zone
Day 1 :
Welcome to Belitung, Indonesia, a perfect getaway destination from the hustle and bustle of the concrete jungle! Upon your arrival at H.A.S. Hanandjoeddin International Airport in the afternoon, our driver will pick you up from the airport and we will head toward local restaurant for an authentic Indonesian lunch.
After lunch, we will visit to SD Muhammadiyah Gantong, or known as the Rainbow Troops Elementary School. Belitung has gained its bombastic fame as the hit Indonesia movie “Laksar Pelangi” was filmed here and the flick was so famous that they rebuilt the school set for the tourists to visit. It’s highly recommended that you watch this movie based on inspiring and heart-touching story from Andrea Hirata prior your visit!
Not far away, we will head to this photogenic spot – Snail House (Kirana Dock) to check out these masterpieces. The snail-house alike architecture is made by rattan where you can take funky photographs with it. Then, we will continue to Museum Word Andrea Hirata , a literature museum that showcases inspiring quotes from the movie “Laskar Pelangi” and also the commemoration of the novel itself.
SD Muhammadiyah Gantong, Snail House, Museum Word Andrea Hirata
Then, we will pay a short visit to Kampung Ahok/Vivi, the village was once the childhood house of the former Jakarta governor where his life during the old days was displayed. Continue our journey to visit Temple of Goddess Guan Yin (Vihara Dewi Kuan Yin), the biggest and oldest temple in Belitung. Then, visit to Burung Mandi Beach. Feel the fine sands of Burung Mandi Beach in between your toes and enjoy the beautiful beach view with colourful traditional outrigger boat. We will then leave for your hotel and proceed for check-in. At night, have your dinner at local restaurant that serves genuine Indonesia dishes. Enjoy the delicious food with a nostalgic ambiance to end the first night of your trip.
Kampung Ahok, Temple of Goddess Guan Yin, Burung Mandi Beach
Meal Plan: Lunch, Dinner
Day 2 :
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast in the hotel and get your sunglasses ready for our island-hopping tour today! Our driver will transfer you from the hotel to Tanjung Kelayang Beach and board to a chartered fishing boat as you arrived at the beach. Here we sail towards our first stop of the day, the Garuda Rock Island! The huge granite rocks on the island resemble the mythical Garuda eagle associated with Hinduism, don’t miss out on capturing this masterpiece crafted by mother nature! Then we will continue to Sand island, a satellite-sized islet where the presence is dependent on the sea tide. You will be captivated by a group of starfishes lazing in the crystal-clear water if luck strikes!
Our island-hopping tour continues to Sailing Rock island, as the name says, a granite rock formation looks like a sailing boat when you see it from far. Then we will head towards Lengkuas Island for snorkeling sessions, get enthralled by distinctive varieties of tropical species in the underwater kingdom. Since there is a Dutch colonial-era lighthouse on the island, you can climb up and catch a rewarding panoramic view of the borderless ocean!
Garuda Rock Island, Sand Island, Sailing Rock Island and Lengkuas Island
Enjoy your fulfilling lunch at Kepayang Island to recharge. Then we will leave for the largest island among the archipelago of North Belitung, Kelayang Island. Enjoy a carpet of white sands with the turquoise ocean, explore the turtle conservation and more. We will also go for a small adventure walk to explore the Kelayang cave, walking down to the cave in between huge rocks and narrow pathways, we will end up coming to a natural pool amidst the boulders. With the light rays illuminate from the gaps of the rocks and reflect on the water, it creates a stunning photograph!
Before heading back to the hotel, we will spend some time at Tanjung Kelayang Beach (Rainbow Troops Beach), another setting of the movie “Laskar Pelangi”. Take a relaxing stroll while enjoying the sea breeze, or take some pictures of the unique, huge granite boulders that dotted along the beach. At night, dress up yourself as our driver will pick up you for romantic candle light dinner with your love.
Tanjung Kelayang Beach, Kelayang Cave
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3 :
Enjoy your breakfast in the hotel and our driver will pick you up and head to Tanjung Tinggi Beach to have a morning beach session where you can go for a splash in the expanse blue water. Or you can even grab Belitung famous lime juice and just enjoy the beautiful shoreline. Then, continue to Bukit Berahu Beach that has a solemn and shady ambiance. Waking down the paved stairs, immerse yourself in the beautiful combination of clear water, pristine beach and blue skies of this little paradise.
Tanjung Tinggi Beach, Bukit Berahu Beach
After having lunch at local restaurant, we will leave to Mangrove Gusong Bugis, a new destination that offers an amalgam of nature and spectacular sceneries. The mangrove park was previously transformed from an abandoned mining site where the local authorities have planted more than 15,000 mangrove trees to build a livable habitat and enhance the ecosystem.
Mangrove Gusong Bugis
Return to the city and enjoy a cup of heart-warming local coffee at the quaint café, the famous Kongdjie coffee before we proceed our journey. Then, visit to one of the best sunset view spot of Belitung, Tanjung Pendam Beach. Stroll along the beach and enjoy your romantic evening viewing beautiful sunset with your love. Our driver will drive you back to your hotel for a short break. Have dinner at local restaurant and free to explore Belitung at your own pace after dinner.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4 :
Enjoy a delightful breakfast in the hotel and proceed to check-out. Our driver will send you to H.A.S. Hanandjoeddin International Airport for your departure flight back home. On the way to airport, quick stop at Kaolin Lake for photo stop. We hope you enjoy your holiday in Belitung, see you again!
Meal Plan: Breakfast
- 3 nights accommodation (standard room)
- 2 ways Belitung International Airport transfer
- Breakfast, Lunch & dinner as stated in the itinerary meal plan
- Honeymoon Special Room Decoration
- 1 x Romantic Candle Light Dinner
- 1 x Coffeebreak (Coffee Kongdjie)
- Mineral Water during a trip
- Snorkeling equipment + life jacket
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary
- Flight ticket to Belitung
- Travel Insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Personal expenses
- Any other service/tax/entrance ticket not stated in the Includes section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last-minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated is provided on a complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Holidaygogogo reserves the right to change to other hotels in the same class if the hotel stated below is not available during the travel date.
- No changes in room arrangement are allowed after full payment made.
- This tour only departs from Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2) on:
- Every Friday – 11.00 AM
- This tour only returns from H.A.S. Hanandjoeddin International Airport (TJQ) on:
- Every Monday – 12.10 PM
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
Package Price: RM (per couple)
Early Bird Promotion
Validity: 1 Nov 2019 – 31 Dec 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per couple
|Fairfield By Marriott (4*)||2,650|
|BW Suite (4*)||2,630|
A surcharge of RM180/person on 23 Dec 2019 – 02 Jan 2020.
WhatsApp us to get more details!
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
We are reachable by call too:
You may also fill up the Inquiry Form below:
Related Belitung Tour Packages:
- 3D2N Best of Belitung Tour Package
- 4D3N Best of Belitung Tour Package
- 3D2N Belitung + Leebong Island Tour Package
- 4D3N Belitung + Leebong Island Tour Package
Updated: 18 Feb 2020
Customer Reviews on 4D3N Belitung Honeymoon Package
Submit your review