23 reviews | 42 booked
Latest online promotion for Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Spring Day Tour, book with Holidaygogogo to save more! Chat with us today to find out more!
Take a half hour drive along the countryside and you will soon arrive at the serene town of Tamparuli. Home to the Dusun natives, it is here where you can experience a truly Malaysian ‘kampong’ lifestyle. Intertwined in harmony are both the new concrete shop lots as well as arrays of Historical Wooden Shop houses – untouched by man or time. Also in the vicinity is the famous long suspension bridge “Jambatan Tamparuli”, an iconic landmark which was immortalized from a famous Kadazandusun song.
Moving on, you head out east-bound for another hour and a half to Kinabalu National Park, and immerse yourselves in the spectacular mountain views along the quiet countryside of villages and paddy fields. Along the way, make a brief stop at the Nabalu Handicraft Market. If you’re in for a good bargain, you will find a rich variety of local products – fruits, vegetables, snacks as well as local handicrafts at best prices. This is also the viewpoint overlooking the magnificent Mount Kinabalu (in good weather).
Once you’ve done your shopping, keep on the trail and you will soon arrive at Kinabalu Park. The park covers 754 square meters around Mt. Kinabalu, the highest peak in South East Asia. Take a quiet stroll along the natural trails of the Botanical Gardens, and feel the refreshing air caress your cheeks. On a clear day, the picturesque image of Mt Kinabalu appears before you, and it is a truly majestic sight to behold. Kinabalu Park is home to an estimated 4,500 species of flora and fauna – including 1,500 genre of orchids (77 of which are endemic to Kinabalu), 326 birds species, 290 different types of butterflies and around 100 different kinds of mammals.
After enjoying nature’s view, make your way to a local restaurant for some scrumptious delicacies that will tingle your taste buds.
Once you’ve filled your tummy, take a leisurely detour to the famous recreational tourist resort of Poring Hot Spring. At approximately 47 kilometres away from Kinabalu Park, Poring Hot Spring is a truly relaxing sight to behold. Here, you can immerse yourself in the warm waters rich in sulfuric minerals. The natural spring water, which has a positive and therapeutic effect that stimulates the body and helps ease muscle aches and pains. The more adventurous can opt to venture to the Treetop Canopy Walk. A brisk 20 minute walk takes you up a series of suspension bridges spread at the top of the tropical rainforest. These forests are home to the Menggaris Tree – also known as the King of the Forest. At 41 metres above the ground and spanning 157 metres in length, you can take in the sights and sounds of the Borneo jungle as you embrace the beauty of the wilderness at your own pace.
After a day of soaking in relaxing spring water, bid Kinabalu Park farewell, and head back to your respective hotels.
Tour start at 7.00am and end at around 5.3opm.
Meal Plan: Lunch
- Hotel Pickup & Drop off (Kota Kinabalu City Hotel Only)
- Land Transportation
- English/Chinese Speaking Guide.
- Entrance Fees to Kinabalu Park.
- Poring Hot Spring & Canopy Walk.
- Private bathroom in Poring Hot Spring.
- Tourism Tax (Non-Malaysian guest) – RM10/Room/Night
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended to purchase)
- Other expenses not stated in the "Includes" section
- Itinerary and package content is subject to last minute changes due to weather or operational issue.
- Activity stated (if included) is provided on complimentary basis, no refund will be made for cancellation of activities due to weather or operational issue.
- Other terms and conditions for booking.
- All pricing are inclusive of related taxes.
- All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
- Minimum 2 to go.
- Child age between 3-11 years old are entitled for child rate.
- Malaysian only.
- The outdoor bathtubs in Poring Hot Spring is free of charge, indoor bathtubs are available for rent at RM10 per hour (standard bathtub) and RM20 per hour (deluxe bathtub).
All the photos shown are for reference purpose only, there may be different design/decoration/setup on actual unit.
Pricing is based on per person basis
Validity: 1 January 2019 – 31 March 2020
Pricing is calculated based on per person
For Malaysian Market:
|Guest||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax||9 pax||10 pax|
Please WhatsApp us by clicking the WhatsApp Button.
Related Tours & Packages:
Rating & Review:
Submit your review