Diving course scene
- Arrival with first ferry, start the course immediately after arrival.
- EFR Course.
- Rescur Theory.
- 1 pool or shore dives.
- Rescue Theory.
- 2 pool or shore dive.
- Rescue Theory.
- 2 pool or shore dives.
- Final exam.
- 2 rescue dive from boat.
- PADI Rescue Diver course (including certification if mastery is achieved).
- DSAT Emergency First Responder (EFR) course (including certification if mastery is achieved).
- All rental of dive equipment.
- All necessary course materials (student manuals, dive slate and tables, logbook).
- 2 dives to be accomplished on dive boat (Packed lunch and refreshments will be provided on board, depends on time available and weather conditions).
- 3 nights accommodation as stated in the package.
- Daily meals other than stated.
- Transfer from Mersing jetty to Tioman jetty.
- Marine Park and Johor National Park fee.
- Tourism Tax (For Non Malaysian Guest).
- Any other items that are not mentioned in the “includes” section.
- Exact tour itinerary is subject to change based on the weather condition and any other conditions that may affect the itinerary. Final decision is to be made by the tour company.
- In case the ferry schedule is not favorable to the diving course schedule, extended stay may be required.
- In case of course extension is required, RM200 per day will be charged.
Tour Price: (per person)
2018 4d3n Rescue & EFR Course Package Price
|Type of rooms||Rate/Person (RM)|
|Tioman Dive Resort|
|Super deluxe, single occupancy||2,420|
|Super deluxe, twin/double sharing||2,085|
|Super deluxe, triple sharing||1,985|
|Super deluxe, quad sharing||1,955|
|Executive, single occupancy||2,530|
|Executive, double/twin occupancy||2,040|
|Executive, triple occupancy||1,925|
Tioman Rescue & EFR Course Online Booking Form:
Book Tioman Rescue & EFR Course by Phone:
+6010-2216385 (Call, Whatsapp, Wechat, LINE, Sms)