Meet and greet with the food guide in Bangsar LRT station at 11am and proceed to experience the very best of local foods in Kuala Lumpur and its neighborhood.
In this food tour, you will get to experience local Indian delicacies served on a banana leaf in Brickfields and also get the chance to see the unique architectures along the walk. After the meal, you will be brought to a sweet vendor to taste the local popular sugary morsels such as Cendol, fresh banana fritter and more.
Your food tour continues with a visit to the lively Chinatown in the city center. Taste the delicious noodles while enjoying the vibrant Chinatown atmosphere.
Before the tour ends, visit one of the old school coffee shops in Chinatown to taste a cup of aromatic coffee and take a glance on the evolution of Kuala Lumpur through the wall displays in the coffee shop.
The Kuala Lumpur Food Tour takes about 3.5 hours to complete.
- English speaking food guide.
- Foods and non alcoholic beverages.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Any other items that are not mentioned in the “includes” section.
- Minimum 2 guests to start the KL food tour.
- Meet and greet at Bangsar LRT station.
- Drop off at Chinatown.
- Exact tour itinerary is subject to change based on the weather condition and any other conditions that may affect the itinerary. Final decision is to be made by the tour company.
|Fresh banana fritter|
Tour Price: RM (per person)
2017 Kuala Lumpur Food Tour Package Price
Holidaygogogo guarantees best price! Fill up the form below and we will get back to you with best deal!
We are reachable by phone too:
+60102216385 or +60102396385 (Watsapps, Wechat, LINE, SMS)
Kuala Lumpur Food Tour Online Booking Form: