Pick up from any hotel within Kuala Lumpur, Damansara or Petaling Jaya at 9am.
Proceed to visit Batu Caves to see the huge Lord Muruga Statue with 400 million years limestone cave as backdrop. Batu Caves is one of the must visit tourist attractions in Kuala Lumpur or Selangor, the cave temple is extremely crowded during Thaipusam festival and this is also one of the best time to experience the festival up close with the local Hindu worshipers.
After the Batu Caves tour, continue your journey to the hilltop entertainment city, Genting Highlands. Before getting to the hilltop, you will get the chance to explore the tropical rainforest by riding the cable car from the base station. In Genting Highlands, other than to enjoy the cool climate, you can also experience some of the most exciting theme park activities that you will not get to experience elsewhere. For visitors who like to try their luck can consider to visit the casino.
The Batu Caves and Genting Highlands day tour ends at around 5pm.
- Free transfer within Kuala Lumpur, Damansara and Petaling Jaya area.
- Private transfer with driver.
- 2 ways cable car ticket to Genting Highlands.
- Any other items that are not mentioned in the “includes” section.
- Minimum 2 guests to start the tour.
- In case the cable car is closed, the driver will send the guests directly to the Genting Highlands hilltop.
- Exact tour itinerary is subject to change based on the weather condition and any other conditions that may affect the itinerary. Final decision is to be made by the tour company.
|Batu Caves||Genting Highlands|
Tour Price: RM (per person)
2017 Batu Caves & Genting Highlands Day Tour Package Price
Holidaygogogo guarantees best price! Fill up the form below and we will get back to you with best deal!
We are reachable by phone too:
+60102216385 or +60102396385 (Watsapps, Wechat, LINE, SMS)
Batu Caves & Genting Highlands Day Tour Online Booking Form: