Pick up from any hotel within Kuala Lumpur, Damansara or Petaling Jaya at 9am and proceed to visit FRIM.
FRIM, also known as Forest Reserve Institution of Malaysia is a protected forest reserve located in Kepong, Kuala Lumpur. The signature activity while visiting this rainforest is its canopy walk that stands at 30m above ground with 4 viewing platforms. By standing on the platform, the view over the tropical floras and faunas from the top is absolutely fantastic. There are also herbs garden, library & forest museum awaiting for your visit, with different species of tropical wood and information on different type of forest system in Malaysia being exhibited, it is definitely a good experience for visitors who likes to learn more about the Mother Nature.
After the FRIM forest reserve visit, proceed to visit the 400 million years old limestone cave, Batu Caves. The tallest Lord Muruga Statue in the world with a height of 42.7 m will sure to catch your attention.
The KL FRIM Canopy and Batu Caves tour ends at around 3pm.
- Free transfer within Kuala Lumpur, Damansara and Petaling Jaya area.
- Private transfer with driver.
- Entrance fee to FRIM and canopy walk.
- Any other items that are not mentioned in the “includes” section.
- Minimum 2 guests to start the tour.
- Canopy walkway in FRIM is closed on every Monday and Friday.
- Exact tour itinerary is subject to change based on the weather condition and any other conditions that may affect the itinerary. Final decision is to be made by the tour company.
|FRIM Canopy||Batu Caves|
Tour Price: RM (per person)
2017 Kuala Lumpur FRIM Canopy & Batu Caves Day Tour Package Price
Holidaygogogo guarantees best price! Fill up the form below and we will get back to you with best deal!
We are reachable by phone too:
+60102216385 or +60102396385 (Watsapps, Wechat, LINE, SMS)
Kuala Lumpur FRIM Canopy & Batu Caves Day Tour Online Booking Form: